[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

On 9/7/2022 at 5:32 PM, cess4evah said:

Ladies, who are more of PEB fan, thank you so much for appreciating our Seok Woo. I know that some of you known him during TKA era only but as an avid fan of Rowoon, I can guarantee you that "if ever been Rowoon and ParkEunBin is somehow in a more deeper friendship" your lovely PEB is in a right man. Rowoon is a kind of guy who's depth is really amazing. I want to agree with everyone's observation that he is indeed a mature man on his age ( forgive me for spazzing Rowoon here) So, I am really happy that he got to work with PEB. Because I believe that it opened many doors of realization for him. Of course, I cannot really talk about how he is when it comes to BTS of his other FL because BTS is just a tip on an iceberg. But let me sum it up in my own little way. 

Thank you for sharing your insights on Rowoon as a Rowoon fan! Very interesting to hear from another perspective (as an Eunbin fan) since I haven't had the opportunity to watch his other projects and I don't know how he normally interacts with his acting partners. Sounds like they both found a good partner in TKA, I'm glad they got to work with each other too. I'll have to get around to checking out those dramas in the future. 

On 9/9/2022 at 3:56 PM, yong44 said:

Reveal hidden contents

By the way, it seems that some people whispered that they were dating because Row Eun and Park Eun Bin were so close in "Love", but it seems that this was not true (I'm really glad...!).

LOL that Japanese article. I wonder where they heard that rumor and how they know that it's not true. Spill your sources, journalist.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote Tweets. Thanks!

9 hours ago, yong44 said:

By the way, it seems that some people whispered that they were dating because Row Eun and Park Eun Bin were so close in "Love", but it seems that this was not true (I'm really glad...!).

The writer sounds like she wants him for herself. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Hi alls

@cess4evah inform me that they gonna push through the clay doll for rowoon since everyone (rowoon fans and Robinhood) want the HwiWoon aka Robin to shared the same gift.  With that being said we still need around 100k to 120k won (last update to me last night) to place order for him too. Since the schedule a bit tight now because we need to place the order a month before which is today, i may advance my money first. So looking forward your cooperation and contribution. 

Donation channel can reach me or the organizer 

Spoiler

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

PLEASE support Rwn too in APAN Popular Actor. 

Yes i did drop mine tooo on daily basis for him even the gap with the top 2 huge. The no 1 had 600k rowoon had 20k. While eunbin just reach 100k.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, yong44 said:

Yes i did drop mine tooo on daily basis for him even the gap with the top 2 huge. The no 1 had 600k rowoon had 20k. While eunbin just reach 100k.

THEY have younger fans who are not busy unlike us older fans who have jobs & families to attend to - I guess.

Just let us do our best to support them

IT IS FREE .. just 10 mins of our time

THANKS TO ALL.

• Like 4

Actually LEE JUNHO has more ahjummas fans that why he's doing well. He gain through TRS. ahjummas fans no joke. They have money power. 30votes: 4usd per day. (Buying Chamsim). that why the Lim Young Woo also beat V BTS for best OST. He's rocking the trot fans.  Another candidate got support from LGBTQ  community as it about Boy Love drama. 

Anyway do blast to others regard to our #TKA1STANNIVERSARY PROJECT

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

Just a thought. Are we reaching Rowoon’s Japanese fan base? This is really in regards to the APAN popularity actor award? 

Good thought MT220214 : Rowoon is popular in Japan. This is really a job for FNC that useless agency. They are relying on fans to do the work. His fandom is REALLY frustrated with Rowoon, for not leaving FNC.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Initially I thought it was because of smaller Sk fanbase, comparing to Lee junho, because I scrolled through the comment section and it was almost all about him. And maybe because the new fans are not really familiar with the app ( I just say this because I am not ahaha), but yes it must be because of purchased votes.

PS. An honest question that you may find stupid: is it really possible to reach the daily goal without $$$$?

2 hours ago, MT220214 said:

I think if someone can help tap into that potential landmine, his numbers may go up. Now the numbers are just very dismal and do not reflect his popularity. His fans, especially Fantasy, are just not showing up in force.

Yes we are wondering where Fantasy is. 

Maybe bcos Rwn hasn’t been performing with SF9 due to his back problem. They have just had a reunion of sorts in Japan Fan Meets.

WOULD BE NICE FOR BOTH Rwn & PEB to win. 

1 hour ago, LJ2022 said:

Initially I thought it was because of smaller Sk fanbase, comparing to Lee junho, because I scrolled through the comment section and it was almost all about him. And maybe because the new fans are not really familiar with the app ( I just say this because I am not ahaha), but yes it must be because of purchased votes.

PS. An honest question that you may find stupid: is it really possible to reach the daily goal without $$$$?

YOU are absolutely right - it is all about $$$

A lot of us have been voting everyday using FREE VOTES and the marker isn’t moving at all. We will just go on attending & voting but will not be enticed to spend $$. 

• Like 3

It's not possible to overtake no 1 without using money. I'm saying as I'm in peb voting team and we have spent a lot just to reach 100k votes. Imagine those with 700k votes.

30votes :~USD4

100k : ~USD14K 

700k : ~USD94K

i think only 1-5% of votes are free votes 

But worry not the time will come for him. To have that huge fanbase that willing to spend on him. But honestly these capitalist app shall stop milking money from fans . They have all of data that could compare their popularity level but i guess this is how these awards show funded their event.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yong44 said:

It's not possible to overtake no 1 without using money. I'm saying as I'm in peb voting team and we have spent a lot just to reach 100k votes. Imagine those with 700k votes.

30votes :~USD4

100k : ~USD14K 

700k : ~USD94K

i think only 1-5% of votes are free votes 

But worry not the time will come for him. To have that huge fanbase that willing to spend on him. But honestly these capitalist app shall stop milking money from fans . They have all of data that could compare their popularity level but i guess this is how these awards show funded their event.

Oh yes it is truly impossible for Rwn to win.

Anyway he is in good company as #3

CHEERS

• Like 3

On 9/10/2022 at 1:56 AM, yong44 said:

That must be from young wyw iv. 

Yeah.

Taebin called this crumbs and said kid not gonna lie.

Very hilarious

Does the writer 'like' Rowoon or is she a TB shipper... And yep, how did she know it aint true. Heheeee

On 9/10/2022 at 11:22 AM, MT220214 said:

The writer sounds like she wants him for herself. :rolleyes:

My first thought too:notsureifserious:

• Like 1

On 9/11/2022 at 6:27 AM, sydneygirl2000 said:

RoBin shippers, PLEASE support Rowoon too.

Even the Rowoon fandom prioritized EunBin’s TKA Anniversary Clay Doll before Rwn.

PLEASE support Rwn too in APAN Popular Actor. 

CHEERS TO ALL.

Personally, I am cheering for Rowoon too but it is so hard to support him for APAN because the Idol Champ voting is so complicated. Also, PEB fans gave up on the couple award because of how wide the margin is. The margin is also very high for popular actor.

Also, we appreciate y'all prioritising Eun Bin for TKA's anniversary. That is just so sweet. It seems PEB international/Ph etc don't plan to organise anything for TKA's anniversary. That makes me a bit sad. People treat this drama so insignificantly. 

21 hours ago, yong44 said:

gotta push through a bit more. +/-70,000won. Let's go guys.

I love that RoBin will be getting the same gift. I had a little issue with my bank account. It should be sorted out by Wednesday so I can chip in too. No matter how small, I hope we are all able to show our love for TKA and RoBin.

21 hours ago, MT220214 said:

Just a thought. Are we reaching Rowoon’s Japanese fan base? This is really in regards to the APAN popularity actor award? 

That's true. I know he is big there.

20 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

His fandom is REALLY frustrated with Rowoon, for not leaving FNC.

Is SF9 under FNC or he is the only one under FNC?

• Like 2