[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

On 10/4/2022 at 6:54 PM, Eleve_ag said:

i feel eunbin might come or maybe a phone call or something like that. She was on youquizonblock. I feel she is quite smart. She does things for a reason. Fingers crossed

I hope so.

K-bingos are having a clash  with K-Taeoh fans because the dude's fans were mad that nothing related to him came up in PEB's You on the block quiz. I just find it hilarious that they wanted to hijack her solo variety show so they can make it about him... or maybe not but still, it is weird.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

Did Rwn’s name come up via small giant or TKA?

Thanking anyone who has an english translation only the part IF Rwn was mentioned.

Nothing about Rowoon. It just Joo Jong Hyuk (Kwon Min Woo) also called her small giant. People be like did he watch W interview. That's all. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, yong44 said:

Nothing about Rowoon. It just Joo Jong Hyuk (Kwon Min Woo) also called her small giant. People be like did he watch W interview. That's all. 

Yes I was thinking about this too when I saw that. Is either he watched  W interview or because of the sticker from the coffee truck that rowoon sent. The sticker also said small giant. 

• Like 4

Ohhh I realized why kto fans are salty with peb’s recent Quiz show .. during her past interviews, whenever TKA is mentioned, she never fails to comment on ksw, their roles and supportive partnership-FUN filming set.

I know there are solid kto fans lingering in this forum, kto fans - GET REAL so you guys will be happy.

:ok:

• Like 4

So I know it's just a coincidence since it is common...but i found it fun that in You Quiz! show PEB said that she really liked when she drived a 4 wheel motorcycle, and then in the teaser of the 1st episode of House on wheels kim ah joong is driving a 4 wheel motorcycle!

Ps I had another account but can't access

Edited by LJR

ネタバレ

https://m.blog.naver.com/aness0306/222908102638

ネタバレ

ネタバレ

• Like 3

I just love the fact that Eunbin and Rowoon meet before Eunbin hit her stardom. I mean the glow up she had now.. one day, may that reach Rowoon too. I know they both didn't dream anything big. But with that kind sincerity in acting, i hope they both being rewarded well. 좋은 사람, 좋은 배우 가자 !

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, yong44 said:

I just love the fact that Eunbin and Rowoon meet before Eunbin hit her stardom. I mean the glow up she had now.. one day, may that reach Rowoon too. I know they both didn't dream anything big. But with that kind sincerity in acting, i hope they both being rewarded well. 좋은 사람, 좋은 배우 가자 !

My thoughts exactly yong44 ~
They were/are special to each other before EB’s career exploded .. now everybody wants a piece of her .. I also believe EB is very smart, can handle/manage her fame and preserve her precious and true friendship with Rwn.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, yong44 said:

I agree. I also love the fact that rowoon is the first eunbin's co-stars that mentioned he wanted to work with park eun bin after watching her works and one of the reason he choose TKA was eunbin. He noticed her sincerity in acting and wanted to work with her. As eunbin fan, I feel so touched by this. Like eunbin said, rowoon is already a good actor and will be better in future. I believe his time will come too. 

• Like 7

On 10/8/2022 at 8:45 PM, yeonseonri said:

agree. I also love the fact that rowoon is the first eunbin's co-stars that mentioned he wanted to work with park eun bin after watching her works and one of the reason he choose TKA was eunbin. He noticed her sincerity in acting and wanted to work with her.

Agreed. I also appreciate the fact that he knew how special she was even before all the recent accolades. What I loved most is the fact that he had always been vocal about his admiration for her from the very beginning.

It is unfortunate that he had been receiving a lot of flak recently for his acting. But I was just thinking the other day that the last 4 dramas (where he had been the main lead) were actually quite different in terms of genre and plot. 

I would imagine he has gotten a lot of offers to star as a romantic lead. But there is a sense that he is trying to avoid being typecast. His choices seem quite deliberate and some may not even be popular (eg. Tomorrow for its dark theme on suicide).

—>Extraordinary You (EOY) - first love, fantasy

—>She will never know - noona/office romance

—>Yeonmo - sageuk/historical

—>Tomorrow - fantasy

I saw him in EOY in 2019 and he had made quite an impression on me then. And that was only his first leading role. Like PEB, his acting has a lot “heart” in it. 

• Like 5

On 10/7/2022 at 1:27 AM, sydneygirl2000 said:

Ohhh I realized why kto fans are salty with peb’s recent Quiz show .. during her past interviews, whenever TKA is mentioned, she never fails to comment on ksw, their roles and supportive partnership-FUN filming set.

I know there are solid kto fans lingering in this forum, kto fans - GET REAL so you guys will be happy.

It's not even anything serious. What was she supposed to say about him "that's disappointing?" I'll be forever salty about him ranking #1 on Good Data for multiple weeks while she always ranked #2 even though she was the leading actor. That's hijacking at its finest and its his fan' fault. Probably they were sad there was no way to hijack You Quiz and make it about him.

On 10/7/2022 at 1:57 PM, LJR said:

So I know it's just a coincidence since it is common...but i found it fun that in You Quiz! show PEB said that she really liked when she drived a 4 wheel motorcycle, and then in the teaser of the 1st episode of House on wheels kim ah joong is driving a 4 wheel motorcycle!

If she guests on House on the Wheel, I'll combust but I doubt it cos she has a busy schedule ahead.

7 hours ago, yong44 said:

I believe Rowoon is gonna get big pretty soon. And like Eun bin, I hope he stays consistent. They will only keep going higher in life. I am proud of them. I mean Eun Bin is getting all these big awards and Rowoon is on a variety show with veterans. 

4 hours ago, MT220214 said:

It is unfortunate that he had been receiving a lot of flak recently for his acting.

I hope he doesn't let that bother him and instead keep working harder. Rome wasn't build in a day so with great commitment he will get even better. Also, the fact that he was able to hold his own in TKA, even with his type of role and that the lead actress was the Park Eun Bin whose acting eats up everything, means he is definitely going places. Moreover his acting is much better than that of some idols we know like that actor in True Beauty.

4 hours ago, MT220214 said:

But I was just thinking the other day that the last 4 dramas (where he had been the main lead) were actually quite different in terms of genre and plot. 

True and now he is in a variety show.

• Like 1

EB was born to act. Took her more than 2 decades before she attained this boombastic popularity and recognition. She wasn’t even trying, she just loved acting. She also chose varied roles some even quirky.

Rwn is attracted to the person that she is. 

Talented, smart, decent, kind & modest.

Rwn discovered he loved acting via Extraordinary You-not his first and his love intensified via TKA. I am saddened with the TOMORROW local response but well received globally. I feel strongly that if only he had a love partner it wouldave balanced the darkness of that drama. I believe his choices are for the long term like EB. He knows what he wants to achieve in his career. Not fame nor fortune, he wants to try everything and continue to learn. 

Bottomline - I hope they make it as a couple.

LOL …

:hooray2:

• Like 3

Hi hi everyone, glad to read all your comments and discussion in each page, even though I read them a bit faster for some pages. We are all happy with recent achievement that Eunbin got, well I mean.. she really deserves that. Perhaps she worked a lot more harder than any other actress. Like what she said on YooQuiz for more than two decade she built her career, persistently do acting while studied well on the school, day and night. It must be a long tiring period of her life, yet she keeps maintain herself to be a good person.

I can clearly say with her personality, intelligence and examples that she is one of my inspiration. And yes like @PEBunny said, I hope that she can be consistent both in her work, social or personal aspects. May only good things happen for her from now on..Aameen. And for RW too, the same bright future is manifested. Hihi.. I sincerely pray that RoBin can stay by eo side and be eo source of support and strength so they both can walk in the same pace to reach their bright future.

For the case of mentioning her recent co-star, I agree that it was funny, why their fans had to be that salty when they didn't even learn from Eb past interviews. I think y'all can see too that she rarely mentioned her co-star especially male co-star before being asked first or when there were no terms related. Even about RW, may be before she "got used" to mention his name and gave a positive long feedback about him, it also started with being asked first by the interviewer. So it's not her fault for not mentioning her co star and no reason to talk bad about eb. 

I remembered when we first hype about Robin we tried our best to pull our break to not being called delusional or hurt both Rowoon or Eunbin solo stan side, even when there were real photos, video interviews, articles were provided about RoBin, but we kept being lowkey until today. LOL 

Well, let's just manifesting many more achievement for RoBin, and also..RoBin appearance hand in hand on Emmy's and HoW. I know it must be a lil bit hard since they're busy person but just don't surrender to manifest good things to happen. Have a great weekend all, and Have a fresh start tomorrow!! :heart:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, BlessinMe02 said:

Hi hi everyone, glad to read all your comments and discussion in each page, even though I read them a bit faster for some pages. We are all happy with recent achievement that Eunbin got, well I mean.. she really deserves that. Perhaps she worked a lot more harder than any other actress. Like what she said on YooQuiz for more than two decade she built her career, persistently do acting while studied well on the school, day and night. It must be a long tiring period of her life, yet she keeps maintain herself to be a good person.

I can clearly say with her personality, intelligence and examples that she is one of my inspiration. And yes like @PEBunny said, I hope that she can be consistent both in her work, social or personal aspects. May only good things happen for her from now on..Aameen. And for RW too, the same bright future is manifested. Hihi.. I sincerely pray that RoBin can stay by eo side and be eo source of support and strength so they both can walk in the same pace to reach their bright future.

For the case of mentioning her recent co-star, I agree that it was funny, why their fans had to be that salty when they didn't even learn from Eb past interviews. I think y'all can see too that she rarely mentioned her co-star especially male co-star before being asked first or when there were no terms related. Even about RW, may be before she "got used" to mention his name and gave a positive long feedback about him, it also started with being asked first by the interviewer. So it's not her fault for not mentioning her co star and no reason to talk bad about eb. 

I remembered when we first hype about Robin we tried our best to pull our break to not being called delusional or hurt both Rowoon or Eunbin solo stan side, even when there were real photos, video interviews, articles were provided about RoBin, but we kept being lowkey until today. LOL 

Well, let's just manifesting many more achievement for RoBin, and also..RoBin appearance hand in hand on Emmy's and HoW. I know it must be a lil bit hard since they're busy person but just don't surrender to manifest good things to happen. Have a great weekend all, and Have a fresh start tomorrow!! :heart:

Well said!

Did you guys see the Yeonmo 1 year anniversary cafe. It's so beautiful, so many cool pictures and decorations. 

Also, many people went there. TKA is loved party:fullofhearts:

• Like 4

22 hours ago, MT220214 said:

It is unfortunate that he had been receiving a lot of flak recently for his acting. But I was just thinking the other day that the last 4 dramas (where he had been the main lead) were actually quite different in terms of genre and plot. 

Fortunately, he was nominated with EB in APAN for their performance in TKA.

Rwn is being targeted left, right & centre bcos he is the REAL DEAL .. the ONLY CREDIBLE THREAT to their bias(es) and the one who carries the burden of an idol group.

To the possessive EB Only fans, they know he is really special to EB .. they think their non-approval will affect or influence EB.

To the juvenile angry SF9 fandom, what the funK do they want - he has herniated disc, when pursuing his acting, he carries frigging SF9 logo <SF9 Rowoon> instead of his real surname <Kim Rowoon> other members have also ventured out and doing their own thing!

cha eun woo is not known as astro c e w.

Rowoon is such a THREAT - if not, they’d leave him alone or disregard IGNORE him. 

:doggie:

• Like 2

@PEBunny yasss..All the merchandises are so cuteee...wish I could be there, happily celebrated with many other fans offline and bring back home at least one keychain or sticker Hihihiii.. Kfans were so lucky to have this event..

@sydneygirl2000 it must be very challenging for him to stay on this path, but I believe with his sincerity and persistency, many good opportunity also will come to him 

• Like 3