[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

On 2/16/2022 at 9:25 PM, yong44 said:

@Acer SaccharinDid you all realize PEB wearing that black tee or blouse under that blue jacket. I'm sure that the photo taken with gifts surround her was at commentary filming location since it match with Byungchan background and the pics they taken together (released on Daum fancafe).  

Well... It's matched with Rowoon. Lulz. 

This is a wrong assumption. Haahhaj she wore white tee/blouse for inner. Match Rowoon inner. Lmao.. not me trying to match every single little things. 

Anyway head up to Daum Cafe. They give 1min teaser video from commentary session. And 2min teaser for vip member (those purchase DVD)...

And finally some confirm this. That they used to talk with each other in informal tone. I have highlight this before how they used banmal (friendly tone)... But awkward enough they trying hard to talk formally for commentary... Why tho? These two please .  

Spoiler

• Like 5

Since the BR teaser was released there are some people from other countries sent me messages and shared their desires to see the content. Some also told me that they were sad cause they even find it hard to get contents related to Rowoon and Eunbin there :brokenheart: It's unfortunate that I can't help.. If only we could share the teaser video, it must be fun to see their interaction and discuss it further.. but we're strictly prohibited to share them, unless you can log in to Daum Cafe with your own Kakao account then you can access the 1 min video teaser. Hope there's a way so many more fans will be able to reach them :please:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, BlessinMe02 said:

BR teaser piyasaya saıldır edildiğinden beri, başka ülkelerden bazı insanlar bana mesaj gönderdi ve içeriği görme arzularını paylaştı. Bazıları bana üzgün olduklarını çünkü Rowoon ve Eunbin ile ilgili içerikleri orada :kırık kalp: bulmakta bile zorlandıklarını söyledi. Keşke teaser videosunu paylaşabilseydik, etkileşimlerini görmek ve daha fazla tartışmak eğlenceli olmalı.. ancak, Daum Cafe'ye kendi Kakao hesabınızla giriş yapamazsanız, 1 dakikalık video teaser'a erişebilirsiniz. Umarım bu kadar çok taraftarın onlara ulaşmasının bir yolu vardır. :p:

Did eun bin and rowoon act as close to each other as they used to in the bluray teaser

• Like 3

@Zehra Dogan Yup, actually it was not enough to be concluded but I can say that they were still the same Rowoon and Eunbin we saw on BTS, KDA, and some previous interviews. They still talked and behaved comfortably around eo. Like Rowoon jokingly called Eunbin "Yongwoo-ssi", her name character on the upcoming drama and Eunbin teased Rowoon for having a wet-like hair style when Rowoon intentionally put some efforts to make his hair looks like that :lol: this two really...  Their gesture and gazes while communicating with eo were also pretty much the same. I think we really don't have to be worry about them :blush: 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

6 hours ago, BlessinMe02 said:

@Zehra Dogan Yup, actually it was not enough to be concluded but I can say that they were still the same Rowoon and Eunbin we saw on BTS, KDA, and some previous interviews. They still talked and behaved comfortably around eo. Like Rowoon jokingly called Eunbin "Yongwoo-ssi", her name character on the upcoming drama and Eunbin teased Rowoon for having a wet-like hair style when Rowoon intentionally put some efforts to make his hair looks like that :lol: this two really...  Their gesture and gazes while communicating with eo were also pretty much the same. I think we really don't have to be worry about them :blush: 

@BlessinMe02

Reading this “insider details” feels like Detective Conan peeks into new case and it solved! 

Gomawo :D

Now lets get back to work..

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, QSD said:

Kissing number 01.

I miss TKA.  Their romance is touching & cute.

Her cheek calling for a kiss. If i was Ji Un, i would kiss her unconsciously too. Those fluffy cheek. 

Not feeling well these day and just currently declared as positive COVID-19.  So not much time spent here lately. Hope to see you guyss soon after this recovering period 

• Like 4

Hi, Everybody. I'm new here. Nice to meet you all.
I love EunBin and Rowoon very much since The king's affection. I'm so in love with their interaction.
I think all of you desire to know what were they talking about in the VOLUME Radio show which has only a Chinese Subtitle. I try to translate it into English based on the Chinese subtitle.  
I'm sorry to everyone here because I'm only intermediate level in English. For me, it's a huge project indeed.
As youg44 said, EunBin is a language genius. Her language is so beautiful that it's hard to translate. And Rowoon's too. I try hard to express the exact meaning accurately.

I'd separate it into 4 parts to pose here every day.
The time interval is according to the youtube below.

E= EunBin
R=Rowoon
H=Hana

Hope you all enjoy it.

Part I
00:08 H: VOLUME UP TENSION UP Guest House. Six words Q&A: Why do we match "Yeonmo"? (Background Music) Question to the two leads of the KBS drama "Yeonmo" that will premiere next Monday. Answer the reason please why we must watch the drama in six words? Why do we match "Yeonmo"? Park EunBin ssi First.
00:36 E: Because it's good to watch.
00:39 H: And next, Rowoon ssi.
00:41 R: Because in love with "Yeonmo"
00:44 H: Because in love with "Yeonmo". Wonderful. Well, today at TENSION UP Guest House, we'll perform with the two leading actors of the 'GOD' drama "Yeonmo", Park EunBin ssi  and Rowoon ssi, who are determined to stick to the broadcast just by looking at their appearance. Ooh~ (E,R: clapping) Welcome to both of you. Nice to meet you.
01:05 E: Nice to meet you.
01:06 H: It's your first time on the show, right? (E: 네) Say hello to your audiences and listeners, please.
01:10 E: 네. Hello everyone. I'm Park Eun Bin who plays Lee Hwi in the drama "Yeonmo" which will premiere on 11th October. Nice to meet you all.
01:20 H: Yeah~ and Rowoon ssi.
01:22 R: Hello, all audiences and listeners of VOLUME, I'm Rowoon.
01:26 H: Wow~ Welcome. Through VOLUME Instagram, known in advance that the two actors are attending today. The official account of KBS Drama commented, (E,R: Ooh~) "Hanna DJ Heart, take more care of our Hwiwoon couple, please." Are you Hwiwoon couple, aren't you?
01:47 E: 네. My character's name is Hwi, Lee Hwi, and...
01:50 R: Jung Jiwoon, Jiwoon
01:53 H: Take two words from both of your names. Let's introduce yours roles each, please.
01:58 E: 네. I played the role who is the princess twin of the Joseon Dynasty. When the Crown Prince loses his life, the daughter twin is forced to take Lee Hwi's place and continue his life. And then become an excellent prince.
02:15 H: You play such a character. And Rowoon ssi... Please introduce your role.
02:20 R: I played Royal Tutor Jung Ji Woon, and now as Hwi's teacher, both of Hwi's and Dami's first love.
02:29 H: Cool~ I can feel something happening now.
02:32 E: He is my teacher.
02:33 H: Teacher-student love. (E: 네네) (R: Right.) From you two have been casting, everyone's expectations are no joke. Under the warm atmosphere of "Yeonmo", let's start the welcome commentary now. PD nim. (Music)
02:50 H: Who has come back as the Crown Prince of our country? Who does show excellent acting skills while everybody exclaims, "You seduced me first, you have to take responsibility for"? It is our actress Park Eun Bin. (E: Raise hands)

03:02 H: The crime of having a dream height, the sin of having a soft voice, the solid acting skills that make people unable to take their eyes off the screen as being doubly guilty (R: Turn to EunBin and Smile)

"Or else, can I call you 'Oppa', my ideal type?" Our actor Rowoon who is a guilty boy.
03:16 H: Those two major actors working together in the drama "Yeonmo" are fabulous. Besides, your heart may be melt, watching the drama in the refrigerator is highly recommended. (R, E: ㅋㅋㅋ) Finally, I sincerely wish the KBS Monday Tuesday drama "YEONMO" great success!!
03:31 E: Wow~ Thank you very much.
03:35 H: They came to the radio show from their busy schedules after today's press conference. (E: Right.) I prepared the welcome commentary (R: ㅋㅋㅋ) in advance because the drama is going to premiere next week. Does my commentary inspire you both?
03:48 E: Yeah, Out of my expectation.  (R: 네)Thank you so much.
03:50 H: Aww, Thank you.
03:51 R: "Your heart may be melt, watching the drama in the refrigerator is highly recommended." This...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
03:57 E: ㅋㅋㅋ. Right.
03:58 H: We must watch in the refrigerator because of melting heart. Right?
04:01 E: I like this very much.
04:02 H: Great. How's the shooting going? Is there probably a lot to shoot, right?
04:07 E: Yes, we have to travel all around the country to shoot the scenes. We will go back to the shooting location after the radio show ends.
04:18 H: Oh my god, busy schedule. Busy.
04:21 E: 네네. Give a great effort to shooting, indeed. (R: Indeed.)
04:23 H: Shooting for a long time for high quality.
04:27 E: Yeah, that's right. (R: 네)
04:28 H: I'm looking forward to the drama so much. Nickname: 'YeonmoEunBinHwi' leaves a message: "Could both of you tell us which episode was the most impressive scene that we cannot be missing, please?" (E: 네) Which episode?
04:46 R: I've no idea which episode. (R, E: look at each other) I think each episode has a different happening that keeps  (R: a glance at E) the love budding and blooming.  (R: a glance at E) 
04:59 H: I got it.
05:00 R: It's a little bit hard to say which episode.
05:03 H: Hmm~ What do you think, EunBin ssi?
05:06 E: 네. I agree with him, but the first week should be revealing. (E: a glance at R)The childhood cast started our turbulent and tumultuous story, (R: look at E) and we'll appear in the second half of the second episode.
05:22 H: Ooh~ (R: ㅋㅋㅋ) 
05:23 E: Therefore, you cannot miss the first week's premiere.
05:27 R: Right! Don't miss the first week's premiere. The story begins with our childhood cast and then goes on and on.
05:30 H: That's right.
05:31 E: After watching the first week, you should be looking forward to the next week's story.
05:35 H: Keep watching every week~
05:35 R: Please watch~! (E: ㅋㅋㅋ) 
05:37 H: Wow~ Interacting with our camera.
05:39 R: Please watch~!
05:39 H: Our radio show/internet simulcast now. Good Job. Lots of comments are left from listeners now. Would EunBin ssi help us to read the message from 'JAOdongsi', please?
05:51 E: "I've enjoyed EunBin ssi in "Do you like Brahms?" so much and so in love with Rowoon in "She Would Never Know". TT. Fully support the two co-stars of the drama series sincerely. (R: ㅋㅋㅋ) Welcome to Broadcast Radio. Glittery~ Bling Bling"
06:05 H: Exactly. Like under several spotlights when they two came in. (R, E: ㅋㅋㅋ)Wow~ Gorgeous and handsome indeed.
06:15 E: No~ no
06:16 R: Watch the drama, please. (E: ㅋㅋㅋ) 
06:19 H: Next Monday, Right?
06:20 E: Right. (R: 네네네)
06:22 H: Would Rowoon ssi help to read the message from 'Parkhyeonsu'?

06:24 R: "Wow~ Watching VOLUMNE UP for both of you. How can your faces be so small? (E: smile) Almost disappear! Both of you are handsome and beautiful. Cool~ Cool~  (E: ㅋㅋ) I must stick to the broadcast just by looking at your appearance. Pretty~ Pretty~"

06:40 H: All listeners, you can see us on live online radio respectively. (R, B:Thumb up and wave hands)
06:47 R: Please watch~! (E: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ) 
06:49 H: Please watch~! 'K85''s comment: "I'm a EunBin and Rowoon super fan. I'm so happy when I know you are going to film together. EunBinRowoon, Fighting. "  (R, E: 네네네) 'K8609' said, "Our SeokWoo looks too thin. TT" (R: ㅋㅋㅋ) Did Rowoon lose a lot of weight during filming?
07:10 R: I do lose weight for filming purposely. (R: a glance at E) And now...Hmm
07:16 H: To be more similar to the character?
07:17 R: That's one of the reasons. Besides, because I'm turning 30 (R: a glance at E)
07:23 H: The matter of age.

07:24 R: 네. And, I have a shirtless scene in the drama.(E: smile) 

07:31 H: No wonder! It is quite a burden.(Sound effect)
07:32 R: That's the reason why... (R, E can't hear the sound effect)
07:35 H: What's up with the sound effect? (R, E: ㅋㅋㅋ) Our PD nim is naughty.
07:38 R: That's the reason why I ate chicken breast in 4 months  (R: a glance at E) (E: Indeed )for weight regulation.
07:42 E: Yes. Beside him, I admire him so much for the management of his body strictly.
07:47 H: Wow~ You are witnessing the change in his appearance and body shape. (R: look at E and smile)

07:50 E: He always complies with the rigorous low-carb and protein-rich diet. He rejected the chocolate bar which I gave him when he was hungry. And he said, "It's carbs." (R, E: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
07:57 H: He chooses only high-protein foods instead of carbs. Wow, Marvelous! 'K8403' said, "Actress Hana and actress EunBin, two rabbits  (R, E: ㅋㅋㅋ)finally encounter in the rest of life. TT. Amazing!" I personally like EunBin ssi so much.
08:19 E: I have been dying to meet you too.
08:22 H: Oh~ My pleasure. (R, E: ㅋㅋㅋ)
08:23 E: I love rabbits so much.
08:25 H: Me too. (R: ㅋㅋㅋ)
08:26 E: I'm not catering to your liking. I mean it.
08:30 H: You are sincere to me. (R: ㅋㅋㅋ) (E: 네) I got it. Oh~ PD nim said if you put on the earphones, you can hear background music and sound effects. You may enjoy a "blinlonglong" sound effect together.
08:45 R: I'm curious about the sound effects when we are chatting. May I listen to it once?
08:48 H: Let's listen. (Sound effect)
08:50 R, E: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
08:51 H: That's it.
08:53 E: Perfect matching. (R: ㅋㅋㅋ)
08:55 H: Great, let's continue our Q&A session. "Face (small) like a rice bowl (R: ㅋㅋㅋ)and height (tall) like a telephone pole", our Rowoon tells us, please.
09:08 R: [Advertisement] "Text to #8910, 50 KRW Short article, 100 KRW Long article. Through MyPay App is free." 
09:16 H: Okay. [Advertisement] "The storyteller will give away a warm Americano coupon for "Rowoon's  Healing Coffee" by luck draw." Did you two meet for the first time through this drama?    
09:27 E, R: 네네 (E, R: look at each other and nodding)
09:28 H: What is EunBin the 1st impression of Rowoon? "Face like a rice bowl and height like a telephone pole" is it serious?
09:33 E: 네. I was sitting while having a conversation with the director. When the door was opened, the moment Rowoon came in,  (R: Flat Mouth) I thought his head almost touchedㅋㅋㅋ 
09:45 H: Touched the ceiling?
09:47 E: 네. "Wow" I have expected it but “Wow, he’s really tall” and the same goes to his face as expected “So handsome”. On top of that, he has a cheerful personality  (R: nodding) and he gives off good energy to others.
10:05 H: Oh, I see. The comment of most people seeing EunBin ssi in real, "EunBin ssi is like with an aura/ a halo, is undeniable."
10:13 E: Who says that? ㅋㅋㅋ (R: ㅋㅋㅋ) Although I don't know why...
10:16 H: I am confirming through my eyes now. How do you feel, Rowoon ssi?
10:20 R: I enjoyed recently all the dramas that EunBin noona was in. (R: look at E) I've said in press con before that I thought I'd love to work with actress Park EunBin. EunBin noona plays as Hwi so well. (R: look at E) She actually has an aura of Hwi in filming. (R: a glance at E)Then, she shifts back to a normal bright EunBin naturally. 
10:49 H: Ooh~ EunBin ssi gets into the character Hwi so well (R:make fists) while the director said "Action". After "Cut", she returns to a smiley EunBin ssi like a blooming flower. (E: ㅋㅋㅋ)
10:59 R: Five steps, Five steps.
11:01 H: Voice imitation? (R, E: ㅋㅋㅋ) All you see, they get along so well. Please look forward to the performance of the leads in the drama. Now, let's listen to EunBin's recommended song first. (E: 네) Would EunBin ssi introduce what kind of song it is?
11:17 E: I love this song, <STONE>, by Alessia Cara so much. One of the songs that I listened to the most at a certain time. I like the lyrics of this song which can warm people's hearts, even listening to the melody can feel it. Amid shaky and uncertain situations, we can be sparkling like a gem. (R: nodding) If you listen to this song with lyrics, I hope your heart will be calmed down. So this song is recommended to you all. 
11:48 H: Now, let's listen to <STONE> by Alessia Cara and Sebastian Kole, please.

-Part I End-

See you tomorrow

Edited by RoBinRoBinson
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4