[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

@BlessinMe02oic! i didnt get too excited about it as it's a common answer to choose the lead as the ideal type. though i've found Rowoon's dramatic reaction very interesting! am not gonna further analyze it but justify as they were still in a playful mode as their project just finished a month ago and the airing ended 2 weeks ago!  You can watch the eng sub at kisstvshow.to if the other sources dont work!

my thoughts on their kda interaction -

I dont think there's any romantic interest realized yet but i believe Rowoon wants to feel important to her with his dramatic reaction after PEB picked him! he was very pleased every time PEB praised or complimented him! he was so tense the whole nite, but he could still react with a pleasing smile whenever PEB said something about him! PEB was so smart to take advantage of the award broadcast to publicly praise Rowoon and talk about the drama (yes bcs of her media comm major), and that was very important to him! she emphasized a few times that Rowoon was the best partner! i feel that PEB not only learned from the character or the drama this time around, but also experienced a wonderful partnership! She has learned what the best partnership is for her, and that might help her know what she wants in an intimate relationship! Unlike Rowoon who knows what he is looking for in a relationship, I don’t think PEB is that clear possibly because she never thought of it!

And for some reason, Rowoon has a thing for "dami," first love! in the bts, PEB was implicitly annoyed with Rowoon for asking like 100 times when he could call her dami! Don’t know if PEB has ever dated, if she really has never dated, then Rowoon will truly be her first love, if love does blossom between them! And I can picture that Rowoon would be so ecstatic about it! i would feel for him too! :happy2:

I do find their vibes/ interaction very similar to SYJ and Hyun Bin based on their interviews - the body language, the gaze! at the time with SYJ and HB, i knew HB was falling for SYJ. i did mention before that SYJ controlled the pace of their friendship and they are more mature in their age and experience, so just waiting for good news even though i think they already lived together or registered! where were they gonna live after selling their residences? 

However, I don't have the confidence to say the same for PEB and Rowoon as they are much younger! I try to stay logical and objective when analyzing their friendship, and hopefully not spoiling any exciting mood here! In my heart, I do hope their friendship will develop into something beautiful/romantic and that they will become lovely couples and have loving families like Ji Sung/Lee Boyong, Jo Jongsuk/Gummy!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

24 minutes ago, SJW said:

I don't have the confidence to say the same for PEB and Rowoon as they are much younger! I try to stay logical and objective when analyzing their friendship, and hopefully not spoiling any exciting mood here! In my heart, I do hope their friendship will develop into something beautiful/romantic and that they will become lovely couple 

Just drop by for a moment to say i agree. With their age.. and Rowoon nature as idol and also enlistment coming.. there's a lot coming and such a long journey to go. Only times will tell.

• Like 4

Hye...i'm new here and i just found this link for rowoon & eun bin shipper, i'm so happy, i start to being their fan because of TKA..love them so much! i want to share my though about them in KDA, time Rowoon has won the popularity award and when cameraman focus on PEB , i found that when she smile at Rowoon speech her eyes tell like someone who's be in love (i don't know either) or just proud of him..but i think the cameraman also ship them hahaha, one more thing is when they won best couple award...i look at Kim So Hyun, why she always look at Rowoon & PEB when they went onto the stage, i feel something fishy there but it's my though only hehe... so i just hope one day they would be a real couple.. if that's happen i'm so happy!! that's all from me and sorry for my bad english..

• Like 4

Glad to see many more people who loves this couple are coming here.. I guess in general we all see the same picture from KDA event some times ago and might be caught the same nuances from both of Rowoon and Eunbin. The way they interacted even from red carpet until the end of the event was magical. It's like KDA 2021 event was made for them and Yeonmo team. They owned the entire hall and our world that time, and we're just a renter :sweat_smile: And I am sure we're full with excitement, happiness and love that night. What a blissful new year countdown it must be for us! 

I've heard some reaction from both fandom, ofc it can't be reflected as general conclusion but from some of them I can say that they will support whatever good that might be happened between them two. Even from Rowoon's side I see some fandom accounts consistently showing support and their love to Eunbin until today. It's not just posted their Yeonmo poster or photoshoot picture, but even Eunbin solo picture.. they also write supportive and admiration caption to her and both Rowoon-Eunbin interaction video/pics.

This morning I even saw this. She is a fantasy and Rowoon stan. Some fantasy said before that all this support are very different w/ his interaction w/ previous co-star who got a lot of hate comments while Rowoon himself quite unsupported that time by some of his fans. But this time they seem allow Rowoon-Eunbin's connectedness to flow.  

From Eunbin side, I see some of her fans too here :D I think Bingo (Eunbin fans) are mostly supportive ppl and will fully support whatever she decides to do or not do. However her happiness will always be our priority. But we are really appreciate Rowoon who are consistently showing good attitude, respect and "love" towards Eunbin along this time. We can say that she's happy and really comfortable around him, and Rowoon too feels happy and assured around her... Suddenly I feel like Alessia Cara-Stone should be played when u read this page of thread tho :joy:

• Like 5

@lyca mena i thought so too. I also observed that eventhough rowoon claims that he is an extrovert, i actually find him very shy and private person. but when it comes to praising eunbin he is very outspoken.  And yes i really find rowoon’s reaction somehow strange hehe

@BlessinMe02 yazzz i also find rowoon’s reaction very strange! like he was stunned for a moment haha, he didn’t even know how to respond when lee do hyun ask him what he feels, glad he finally gets what do hyun means after a while.What i don’t get is the awkward atmosphere from eunbin and rowoon after that moment hahaha

• Like 5

5 hours ago, BlessinMe02 said:

Glad to see many more people who loves this couple are coming here.. I guess in general we all see the same picture from KDA event some times ago and might be caught the same nuances from both of Rowoon and Eunbin. The way they interacted even from red carpet until the end of the event was magical. It's like KDA 2021 event was made for them and Yeonmo team. They owned the entire hall and our world that time, and we're just a renter :sweat_smile: And I am sure we're full with excitement, happiness and love that night. What a blissful new year countdown it must be for us! 

I've heard some reaction from both fandom, ofc it can't be reflected as general conclusion but from some of them I can say that they will support whatever good that might be happened between them two. Even from Rowoon's side I see some fandom accounts consistently showing support and their love to Eunbin until today. It's not just posted their Yeonmo poster or photoshoot picture, but even Eunbin solo picture.. they also write supportive and admiration caption to her and both Rowoon-Eunbin interaction video/pics

This morning I even saw this. She is a fantasy and Rowoon stan. Some fantasy said before that all this support are very different w/ his interaction w/ previous co-star who got a lot of hate comments while Rowoon himself quite unsupported that time. But this time they seem allow Rowoon-Eunbin's connectedness to flow.  

From Eunbin side, I see some of her fans too here :D I think Bingo (Eunbin fans) are mostly supportive ppl and will fully support whatever she decides to do or not do. However her happiness will always be our priority. But we are really appreciate Rowoon who are consistently showing good attitude, respect and "love" towards Eunbin along this time. We can say that she's happy and really comfortable around him, and Rowoon too feels happy and assured around her... Suddenly I feels like Alessia Cara-Stone should be played when u read this page of thread tho :joy:

I felt the same as if the whole show's star were them. It felt as if it was their night. Every moment was captured.

KO's did not even gave good bts. And here they were capturing every moment. 

I did feel bad tbh for minjae tho. Fl should have taken his hand. Is it not awkward. They won award for best couple. But yes it's her freedom as well to say no as well 

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote pictures, videos, GIFs, or embedded content, thanks!
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, BlessinMe02 said:

I've heard some reaction from both fandom, ofc it can't be reflected as general conclusion but from some of them I can say that they will support whatever good that might be happened between them two. Even from Rowoon's side I see some fandom accounts consistently showing support and their love to Eunbin until today. It's not just posted their Yeonmo poster or photoshoot picture, but even Eunbin solo picture.. they also write supportive and admiration caption to her and both Rowoon-Eunbin interaction video/pics.

This morning I even saw this. She is a fantasy and Rowoon stan. Some fantasy said before that all this support are very different w/ his interaction w/ previous co-star who got a lot of hate comments while Rowoon himself quite unsupported that time. But this time they seem allow Rowoon-Eunbin's connectedness to flow.  

From Eunbin side, I see some of her fans too here :D I think Bingo (Eunbin fans) are mostly supportive ppl and will fully support whatever she decides to do or not do. However her happiness will always be our priority. But we are really appreciate Rowoon who are consistently showing good attitude, respect and "love" towards Eunbin along this time. We can say that she's happy and really comfortable around him, and Rowoon too feels happy and assured around her... Suddenly I feels like Alessia Cara-Stone should be played when u read this page of thread tho :joy:

I think rowoon definitely respects and admires PEB. Was it like this with your previous co-stars?
Am I the only one noticing his admiring glances at PEB? 
Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote pictures, videos, GIFs, or embedded content, thanks!
  • Like 2

@chibam Yes it's fun to see their reactions, after Rowoon gave his answer, Eunbin tried to look cool and take it easy..but in the end she laugh and clenched her hands in a cute way, while Rowoon was being shy and don't know where to put the mic on :sweat_smile: But something that caught my attention too was the audience reactions who saw them from behind. It seems like they were quite enjoy the view.. like watching a romance genre live LOL 

@Eleve_agI didn't really notice the interaction between KMJ and her co-star, did she refused to link her arm? hmm.. she must have her own reason or she might have no problem to walk on her own.  Since they linked arms on the red carpet before.

However the point is both Rowoon and Eunbin were happily enjoy that moments with Yeonmo teams :happydance:

Someone kind just shared this video :) Honestly I don't know much about BinJin couple, but I heard it many times that Rowoon-Eunbin vibes similar with Binjin vibes. And yes, through this vid I just realized they re-enact the same things on bts :love: but is there anything else that make the two couples resemble each other?? I am eager to know more about it..

Since the sunbae couple was widely known as one of the most expected and lovely couple in K-Ent industry, of course we also hope that the good fate will also following RoBin couple :innocent:

• Like 6

i can never understand why the korean celebrities need to get approval from their fandoms in regards to their dating lives! the fandoms are even stricter than the celebrities' parents! though i recently learned to appreciate them through LSG's incident. if everything they claimed is true and LSG is the person they thought, then they did save him from a disastrous relationship or being an atm to the girl's family if they would end up in a marriage!

it's interesting to know the analyses Rowoon's fans are doing on his behavior, and it's nice that they are being supportive to their friendship and potential development! guess Rowoon is testing the water when he followed PEB on her ig, and he got like 3000 likes worldwide! he could just easily message her privately! tbh, which guy in his twenties doesnt want to date or have a gf?

if his (and ours) personal wish to work with her comes true, i hope it will be done at least a yr before he gets enlisted, so they can both attend the y/e drama award, not like he would take off immediately after finishing the project! Once they develop their relationship further and can keep it through his military service, then i think it will be a clear path for them.  at the end of the day, it's all about their maturity and attitude toward relationship and commitment! if they think each other is the one to spend the rest of their lives, then they will have the wisdom and endurance to manage their relationship with their successful career!

@BlessinMe02if you can find cloy binjin's couple interviews on youtube, you will see a carbon-copy of their behavior! of course, the older pair were more reserved than the young one! i am a fan of SYJ so when the interview for PEB and Rowoon came out, it instantly reminded me of binjin's interview!!! I am absolutely happy that SYJ has found her soulmate, and HB really looks like her dad! :smiley: interestingly enough, SYJ and PEB both have no romantic relationships throughout their career until...! 

• Like 5

Morning. Just came to drop those moments on Twitter. Lmao. I've pretty hectic schedule.. so not gonna write too long.. but still coming here as this kinda my escape these days. 

Spoiler

Edited by yong44
  • Like 6

@yong44 same here. I find this forum my sanctuary from other hectic life :grin:

I'm happy to be here with all of you, and talk about our Robin.

Thanks guys  :heart1:

@SJW did KSW really follow PEB ig?  That's Awesome :smiley: 

• Like 4

@l33z just want to confirm that he didn't follow her account yet, but yes he left a quite shocking comment like @SJW wrote above.. it's pretty much being a hot issue among yeonmo nation n netizen in general I think.. because he's an idol who usually very careful about many things, but he wrote that casually :sweat_smile: 

tbh I was lil bit worry when he didn't post a couple photo like what eunbin did, but when I read his comment I was overwhelmed more. And after his interview released and he stated so much gratitude and personal desire towards eunbin I am relieved that he was brave to express himself. Meanwhile eunbin gave him like on his last post, here I am sure that she must be understood why he didn't put post drama couple photo. 

@SJW like carbon copy? Oh it makes me want to check on it more.. I will watched BinJin interview and bts with excitement, thankyou :love:

@yong44 it's so pleasant to watch them right? Like all of our stress was slowly fading away :lol: and I also miss them so much these days:(

• Like 5

@l33zno Rowoon didnt follow PEB ig, my mistake! he only left comments there whenever...

@BlessinMe02it was really fun watching binjin's interview back then! HB was really bubbly which was not his usual self! there was one video someone pointed out that SYJ subtly elbowed him to stop looking at her! :lol: i think their real friendship started at negotiation promotion, he was so attentive to her! sorry off the forum subject!

if it has taken binjin quite a few yrs to further develop their friendship into something more, then it might be the same for robin! 

• Like 6

Just to reminisce their days back in Joseon ...  

I love how PEB's playful and cheerful side could somehow match KSW's playful and cheerful side too!

They complement each other perfectly.

Indeed ... Match made in heaven :love:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

PEB is very sweet person and get along well all her co-stars. she is very beautiful compatibility with each other with Kim Min Jea in DYLB

Have you ever heard an actor say that after filming a kissing scene, it was a beautiful kissing scene? i don't heard.spacer.png

When the guy says this, the way he looks at the girl is so beautiful

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@Zehra DoganNice, thanks for capturing that shot, their reaction was so interesting – he looked quite serious, checking out her reaction and they were both very shy! the other one i like is the way he looked at her on the first lift for the same sunset kiss scene. This is the scene I suspected that they were being more than playful! the pic i captured was quite blur, if you can post it here with a better resolution, that will be appreciated! i've got a feeling that they were genuinely into the kiss, that was why Rowoon was having hard time getting up after it was done. :tounge_wink:

PEB’s kissing scenes has upped a lot since brahms. Before brahms, there was pretty much none (was so hoping that there would be at least one in judge vs judge)! I was so surprised that she would commit to that many intense and volumes of kissing scenes in tka. She must have felt very comfortable with Rowoon! :doggie:

i was thinking about Rowoon’s thank-you statement through FNC! i think the possibility that he will work with PEB again is very high! first, fnc had to agree with what Rowoon wanted to say before releasing an official statement. second, if fnc initates or invest in a production to get Rowoon casted then they will have a say about many things including actors/actresses to be casted. third, i am sure PEB has the same interest to work with him again. fourth, it will be a big mistake if no production company wants to capture the visuals and the chemistry of this pair. the only concern is fnc is not an actor-oriented agency so the connection with production companies is not strongly established (unlike namoo where they put 2 excl PEB in tka, or soop when they wanted to build up njh and invested in su)!

PEB's WYW is a seasonal series, the 1st one will air this yr and I think the 2nd will be in 2024. I hope they will meet up again in 2024 so they can attend the drama award and also Rowoon might get enlisted in 2025. I know, I know… I am analyzing too much!:blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I found the picture here  https://www.instagram.com/p/CW6_ScLP_wQ/

53 minutes ago, SJW said:

@Zehra DoğanGüzel, bu çekimi yakaladığın için teşekkürler, tepkileri çok ilginçti - oldukça ciddi görünüyordu, tepkisini kontrol ediyordu ve ikisi de çok utangaçtı! Benim sevdiğim diğeri ise aynı gün batımı öpüşme sahnesi için ilk asansörde ona bakışı. Bu onların eğlenceli olmaktan daha fazlası olduğundan şüphelenildiğim sahne! yakaladığım resim oldukça bulanıktı, daha iyi bir çözünürlükle buraya yayınlayabilirseniz, takdir edilecektir! İçimden bir ses öpüşmenin içinde olduklarını söylüyor, bu yüzden Rowoon bu iş bittikten sonra ayağa kalk almakta zorlanıyordu. :tounge_wink:

PEB'in öpüşme sahneleri brahms'tan beri çok arttı. Brahms'tan önce, hemen hemen hiç yoktu (hakime karşı yargıçta en az bir tane olmasını umuyordu)! Tka'daki o kadar yoğun ve hacimli öpüşme sahnelerine kendini adamasına çok şaşırdım. Rowoon'layken kendini çok rahat hissetmiş olmalı! :d oggie:

Rowoon'un FNC aracılığıyla yaptığı teşekkür açıklamasını düşünüyordum! Tekrar PEB ile çalışma olasılığının çok yüksek olduğunu düşünüyorum! İlk olarak, fnc resmi bir açıklama yayınlamadan önce Rowoon'un söylemek istediklerine katılmak zorunda kaldı. ikinci olarak, Rowoon'u oynatmak için bir prodüksiyona yatırım yaparsa veya yatırım yaparsa, o zaman oyuncular / aktrisler de dahil olmak üzere birçok şey hakkında söz sahibi olurlar. Üçüncüsü, PEB'in onunla tekrar çalışmakla aynı ilgiyi çekmiş olduğuna eminim. dördüncüsü, hiçbir yapım şirketi bu çiftin görsellerini ve kimyasını yakalamak istemezse büyük bir hata olacaktır. tek endişe fnc aktör odaklı bir ajans değildir, bu yüzden yapım şirketleri ile bağlantı güçlü bir şekilde kurulmamıştır (tka'ya 2 ekSP PEB koydukları namoo'nun aksine veya njh inşa etmek istediklerinde ve su'ya yatırım yaparken suop)!

PEB'in WYW'leri sezonluk bir seridir, 1st biri bu yıl yayınlayacak ve sanırım 2nd 2024 yılında olacak. Umarım 2024'te tekrar bir araya gelecekler, böylece drama ödülüne katılabilirler ve ayrıca Rowoon 2025'te askere yazılabilir. Biliyorum, biliyorum... Çok fazla analiz ediyorum!:allık:

I don't know exactly but rowoon has a lot of kissing scenes but he seems to be impressed. I wish they were lovers:transforms::smirk::love:

Rowoon was acting the same way after kissing scenes with his other partners?