[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

3 hours ago, Zehra Dogan said:
Did RW post pictures of them taken together in coffee trucks he sent to his friends before?

Won Ji Ah don't have pictures except the one on banner. Lee Jae Wook too. Only have pictures on banner. Basically you can see those on Unnies Truck ig.  Takes some effort to scroll.. since it's a long time ago. But Rowoon usually sent his coffee truck support to his ex-co star using Unnies Truck. 

Usually no one gonna put couple pics there. Hahaha.. even from the official couple.. like real couple sent support FT to the other half. But friends with same gender usually did that. 

The one that put couple pics usually from shipper fanclub . Like this iksong supporters. But that maybe because hospital playlist have the second season. So the FT was meant for both of them. 

• Like 5

@cherry47wow, the couple's pics and the phrase "please take care of Eunbin noona"!!! "please take care of" is usually used by husband and wife couple on the food trucks they send to each other! wonder if Rowoon is making his move now! :fiercebunny::glee:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

First of all, congratulation for all of us who prayed for this coffee truck since about two months ago :sweat_smile: 

It's such a happy news to start our busy weeks.. like a booster to our spirit, right?

@cherry47 yup that's how an ordinary coffee truck looks like, used "I support actor bla bla bla.." or wish that the filming process will turn out well. But this time he picked many couple photos which one of them comes from Rowoon personal instagram and some of them were photos that I didn't think have been released before. He also asked whoever who read the standing banner to take care of eunbin noona..noona, not sunbae :love: 

Eunbin caption on the last pic was "jalmasyeosseoyeol" when it supposed to be "jalmasyeosseoyo" but she added with "~L" .. like you know, Rowoon said on some interview that he noticed Eunbin's habit well and now Eunbin gave him proper feedback. Cutieess~

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, SJW said:

@cherry47the couple's pics and the phrase "please take care of Eunbin noona" ("please take care of" is usually used by husband and wife couple)! wonder if Rowoon is making his move now! 

I don't think much since  i usually heard the phrase between fans to their artist on their food truck support. I don't know between past co stars. But artist friends also use that phrase. 

• Like 1

Normally, the selected photos for coffee truck will be solo photos of the star. It is 1st time I've ever seen couple photos like this (sent by ex-co star not same gender)  :bashful:. As we know, HwiWoon couple has many photos on filming set but I notice that KSW only picked photos in real life (interview/award/magazine bts). I just wonder how staffs & EB's co-stars in WYW project react to these photos :))), because they look really good together...

Spoiler

FJP27lGakAA91Kx?format=jpg&name=medium

Not sure EB is watching these photos or not but her reaction like "What is this..." 

And not only couple photos makes me surprise but also EB's solo pictures on banners. If we notice it carefully, one photo is posted on EB's instagram post (Namoo's also) & the other is EB's B-cut Esquire posted on naver by Namoo. After TKA, KSW seems still following EB noona's activities :partyblob:

Edited by QinterSun
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 6

@QinterSunyes, am surprised with the solo pics as well! usually the easiest and professional way to do banners is to put pics from previous dramas but he actually made efforts to choose these pics and not using the one from the drama press conf! it's also possible that PEB told him about her fav pics! anyway, love the details he put into this specially-made coffee truck! :happy2:

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

@SJWyes, it is. The solo pictures might be his fav also kkk, as I remembered he also commented (EB's instagram) on EB's photo of horizontal banner. I really want to know what is the 2nd couple photo (surely we will see it soon on unnies truck). I'm not so sure but the photo of the sticker cups, it might be taken by him (???).

3 hours ago, BlessinMe02 said:

Eunbin caption on the last pic was "jalmasyeosseoyeol" when it supposed to be "jalmasyeosseoyo" but she added with "~L" .. like you know, Rowoon said on some interview that he noticed Eunbin's habit well and now Eunbin gave him proper feedback. Cutieess~

That's true. KSW is really nice and fun, that's why EB said that she felt comfortable with him several time.

• Like 5

@QinterSunhe commented on those pics on her instagram??? lemme ck it out! so sweet of him! he really has been paying attention to her everything! :blush:

i can guess the background on the 2nd pic looks like the fortress but couldnt tell the details. someone on twitter pulled out their 2nd pic guess...

FJQat-Wma-UAMb1-4.jpg

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Tbh to put the five pictures alone take such an effort. Usually those photo frame pictures happen to be there if it's from their respective fans. It's take a fan level dedication to select pic.. rarely happen between co-stars. What's more choosing a couple photo. I first thought maybe the business self choose..but no it KSW.. hahahah because a business cannot decide on such controversial things that may bring uproar. Pic on both banner carefully choosen to. PEB look best on both. He might get witty in his words, but his action showing care and love. 

But one thing for sure, there are yet in relationships. No one in rs has this kind of courage in k-industry scene. It's always during that "some" stage. Anyway i appreciate their relationship. Closed enough. Same level of friendship between KSW and LJW.

I was curious enough will PEB attend his concert tho. Because during the solo video countdown, KSW said he was most excited of this concert. I was 80% confirm she won't attend since she was not a concert-goer ..but she did attend the brahms co-star violinist event .. (that's one seem more her cup of tea)... But agaiiinnn she also seem enjoying pop songs these day . Hahaha she may slap or surprised me with her attendance , the same on how I don't expect them to win popularity awards.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Hello Guys, The Robin Shippers !! it's me again wanna congrats you all ! :waves:

Congratulations to this forum! Rowoon seemed to air his own shipping flag now hahaha ! He gave a few of shipping strikes! I mean all 5 photos are the real couple (Off screen) photos. That's him Kim Seok Woo, not his Ji woon character, LOL.

Consistently, just like what  he did on his IG posts. He always posts real pictures for drama promotions. And if he wanted to post an ad, he would put #AD tags. He never (yet) put banners or photoshoot promotions on his Ig.

What he's been doin? He just showed the world that their "couple bond" has a "thing"! (Thanks to PEB made it clear by shown it in her IG Stories lol). This is my first couple shipping (and not sure, will I have a shipping experience like this next time? Since in some parts it felt so demanding ! Because i observed their physical reactions while watching them, it was a bit exhausting Hahaha).:hotinhere2:

And this guy announced to the world that he "ships" some kind of a real couple bond with PEB hahaha. And yes of course, we already know that he announced him self as the guy who watched all of PEB'S works and really wanted to work with her before filming. And after filmed with her, he still had the same feelings even (maybe) grow into another level. Why i think his story should be written into a K-Drama script / documentary movie LOL because it's rare even in a real life. When we know someone as a real person, many of people will feel " O he/she's just like another people". But he complimented PEB til the end of the project and wanted to work with her again, she's just that precious. 

PEB's her self, put 3 stories to hilite so many details. She seldom put 3 stories only for one CT (I don't know for sure, PEB'S fans should confirm it :)). Her Surprise 1st reaction (did she really surprise that KSW did this move ?), Yeonmo stickers "the two close sitting stickers", her answers to what's written in the banner, etc). But why she doesn't show her face ?? Hahaha, she kept it though she always showed it if the CT from her fans. It made me .....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... But she tried hard to keep her visual before Woo Young Woo's aired, even though her new hair style photo already on aired wkwkwk, so i think it's the reason.

I don't know what happened to them yet ? What kind of relationship did the two grow? I completely agree with @yong44, you described it nicely. I can't say if it is like normal love relationship or (normal) friendship, but both knows there's something blooming between them, they both realize it but can't put it in typical clear stage. I personally, sincerely wish both KSW and PEB keep this kind of relationship up close and personal. Stay on the ground if something really blooms between them.

KSW once told in his previous interview, he appreciated love, he said "Because love is a good thing...., so he was fine even glad to share his first love story. I mean this guy is really serious about it and choose to express his feelings freely. While on PEB's side, her history about crush, love story always kept secretly. She also an introvert and said she never enjoyed her popularity. That's why she seldom appeared on variety shows  (except for drama promotions). Before filmed Yeonmo, She  said in Post-DYLB'S interview, that she had never thought about a relationship (married) in her 30s. This junior guy she met in Yeonmo's set, knocked her door while she thought her 30 age life will be just like her 20's. Thought that if i were her, i need my space to acknowledged my own love life wish. And yes as the truly INFP, she is the kind of person who need purpose in doing a relationship. If it's only ended in dating, crush, lusts, short attractions, she might not really put her time on it. So friendship (relationship) ended up married will suit her well.

So, just take it slow like Olivia Dean's song. It really describes my wish for both. Honestly, i wish a love relationship in the end. But if they choose to have a friendship, it's a better and wiser for now.

Before this CT news, I wanted to write about my analysis about their physical signs I found. And some suspicions of Yeomoz casts sniffing "something" between two. Which made me feel that it was natural for the audience to ship them both. So if one you still have confusion about shipping this Robin couple if it is alright or not, just like me before, i have some evidences that i use for my own reflection. I need to explain "my why" since it will costs impacts on me or others related to this shipping things. 

But because KSW'S CT is really unique and interesting, let the discussion revolve around the "My best couple" truck next few hrs (or days) lol.:lollipop:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

hello guys!! i've been absent for a while from the forum and i'm glad to inform i'm still alive, and still hanging on tight to this (battle)ship. so glad to see others hopping on and rooting for PEB and RW too~

i live disney GIF

i do have some analytics to share but i'm still too caught up with work, like real badly :( i will just drop these pics i found from RoBin. they might not be evidence for anything, i just love how they seem to share the same brain cells sometimes :poledance:

spacer.png

spacer.png

This too, how cute: https://twitter.com/i/status/1477619357211627528

p/s: still psyched for the food truck RW sent EB for her new drama, saved me from the drought. and till this very moment we can be sure that Eunbin is his favorite co-star/noona.

Edited by luna sunflower-nim
  • Like 6

Don't you think PEB personality just becoming someone like Rowoon lately. A bit sassy then embarrassed at themselves for saying that. 

Spoiler

Don't this remind you when Rowoon saying if the battery enough to capture all his charms. Then went running from eunbin when she ask him to list out his charms 

• Like 6

Hiiii everyone who just came back from idk where.. long time no see and glad to know you're back:waves:

I just want to say that I agree to @SJW @QinterSun @luna sunflower-nim @yong44 please do share your further analysis anytime to lighten up this thread :heart1:

about KHY, some of my friends who follow their interaction since EoY said that it probably..mostly because of their shipper who went too much most of the time. Ofc they're still befriend with eo, but that shipper thing could possibly made them uncomfortable to interact more. Rowoon also muted his tag notification on instagram, especially on that era, which we can see that there were many EoY shipper who actively tagged him with many contents. Plus, both of them actually have said it couple times that they're just friends, we can find it easily about that and the way they interact to each other as a proof to validate their words.

Not being defensive, but we can always back to what Rowoon said about his ideal type and what we've been witnessed about him and Eunbin along this time. I don't think Rowoon and KHY interaction was close enough to this.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Well, it looks like will be okay to go on some flash backs in this moment. Btw, PEB  just updated her IG about one of health product. Maybe there are many fans of her here missing her :) .   

Now here's my time to give my so late response to @yun cohi

Thanks to you for providing me some balancing point of views! I read it carefully and attentively. :) 

If one of you're new in this forum, and confusing which opinion i am talking about, please scroll back until page 4, there were my very long TED Talks speech there (Oh Boy) :Ohboy3:.

Now i spesifically re goin to talk about "PEB's Unusual hair Stroking reaction"

What I specifically meant by touching hair was, right after KSW praised her as "Light Eun Bin". Pointed at her exact reaction right after it ( 03.18), these body reactions was a combination of putting the hair behind the ear, swiftly moved it with her fingers to the back and up, and then glancing with a "temptation" eyesight (forming a triangular angle) to someone next to her. If it was not this subtle, it will look like a shampoo model toss back her hair. And in the world of body languages, it shows a woman is being a lil bit 'flirtatious' (not as a personality, but as human nature in responding hormonal/biological reaction = the same kind like animalistic reaction to attract the opposite sex). And once again, PEB personally almost never show her "like this" side before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXQWQ7429hE

(Sorry, it still hard to put the video, i only can put the whole links)

She almost always showed her shyness right after being complimented by anybody. As a person or an actor too, she valued love build by pureness and cares, she chose selectively her "romance" projects too. After O.P, i think she didn't take many romantic story. She once said she won't take any drama she couldn't express, and romance genre is one of not so familiar she can express. In my personal opinion, DYLB was the gate she came back into many romantic scenes again. I also found her acting in Yeonmo episode 15, she should've shown "agressive part" at the time she lead the 1st kiss. The PD Nim asked her to do Kabedon (which in sexual movement and Manga means showing domination). And actually, the Korean cultural critiques expert pointed at this story line actually. Why not Hwi who made the first move, since he had the power to dominate Ji woon (the Crown Prince -King's servant), in Jeoson era it was impossible for the servants to show affection first to the empower one. But still, she refused to do it, it felt weird for her to express that part. And we can find in some romantic scenes in TKA, it was started by male lead. KSW lead the 2nd kiss scene passionately. But the final editing didn't give PEB'S front facial expression hahaha, so can't analyzed her reaction. But thats okay, the picture still give some hints, not only KSW, her ears turned red too, lol. :luvarrow:

What i am trying to say about subliminal body physiological reaction was natural and involuntary, so she even maybe didn't notice it. And i, or anybody should use it wisely. Espescially to the actors. Actors acting range very diverse, natural until pretending. And one of the part of being wise (still try to do it) is always be open about any other possibilities (such i might be wrong, until it is proven otherwisely).

Personally in PEB's case, It takes extra patience to observe her body reactions. Since she is a shy person, her body reactions would've been more subtle. Secondly, she is introvert that rarely show her internal emotion too much. She even told, that acting was the process for her to release the variety of emotions that she as person couldn't have a chance/moment to express it. She described it lately as sublimation. I was glad that she chose psychology, unlike many other celebrities. This major would have help her so much not only in accepting acting as her destiny, but also to learn a lot about emotions and how to be a meaningful introvert.

Actually, for this little observation I need a lot of recordings to be observed. Since i needed to use her previous videos as the datas about her "kind of usual" body languages to high lite the differences between usual (habits) and unusual one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8mKYhmXpOk Eun Bin Running Man stroke hair moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhxOsq0-HPM Park Eun Bin And Kim Min Jae Stroke Hair Rx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ailDs-CYE PEB Choi Daniel, stroke hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-AQk0bHmD0 PEB Short hair HSL

Guys, i am really sorry, for only one evidence i once stated before, i need to explain in a long TED Talks (again and i think it will happen again, sorry !).:hahah!:

Because one of the main reasons i am still here is for human behavior analysis. Honestly, my area is children and parent mind and behavior (it is related to my daily job). But here now, i jumped into some adult male-female body interactions zone too. I've learnt a lot bcoz of them :Megathanks:

Edited by Doodledoctor
to hi-lite the differences (make it clearer)
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Little Cupcake said:

Merhaba Robin Shippers!

RW PEB'e bir kahve kamyonu gönderdiği için çok mutluyum, bu da yeterince yakın oldukları anlamına geliyor, değil mi? evet! Ne de olsa Yeonmo'nun ulusu hala kazanıyor! Ama sana söylemek istediğim bir şey var, garip olup olmadığını bilmiyorum. Her şeyden önce, RW'nin PEB'e benzersiz bir mesaj ve şey içeren özel bir CT gönderdiği için mutlu hissediyorum (ayrıca sevimli çift çekimleri de). Ama bir şeylerin eksik olduğunu hissediyorum, PEB, WJA, LJW gibi kosterlerinin çoğuna gönderdi, ama aynı yaştaki ve yakın arkadaş kosterlerinden biri olan KHY'ye göndermedi, KHY'nin herhangi bir projesi olmadığı için göndermediğini düşündüm ama 2020-2021'de film gibi birkaç projesi olduğu ortaya çıktı. Snowdrop ve TVN dramaları. Hala arkadaş olduklarına inanıyorum çünkü 2021'in başlarında, RW hala esquire'da ondan bahsetti ve 2020'de troller dünya turu basınında da ondan bahsetti. Ne olduğunu bilmiyorum ama o zamanlar junyeol-hyeri dönemi gibi geliyor. Bunu düşünmemem gerektiğini biliyorum çünkü fazla düşünmek yerine mutlu olmalıyız.

I think rowoon and ryu jun yeol are very different. rw is a more extroverted character. maybe he doesn't have that close relationship with khy

• Like 3
  • Love 1