[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

Apparently HO will think that KN told her to leave to get back together with OH. 

Here we go again with another lie, another twist. :D

It seems OH will move back into the house, so I guess,we're back to the start with a lie, a break-up and a 'relationship'.

And I really can't stand YA anymore! She will be going insane soon and keeps blaming SR. I hope she won't hurt SR or HB.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Apparently HO will think that KN told her to leave to get back together with OH. 

It seems OH will move back into the house, so I guess,we're back to the start with a lie, a break-up and a 'relationship'.

And I really can't stand YA anymore! She will be going insane soon and keeps blaming SR. I hope she won't hurt SR or HB.

Once she hurt any of them then she will be sure  go to jail lol but kj tho im so curious what will happen to him now kwangnam know what he did to separate sori and haru haha 

• Like 4

Just now, sal2 said:

HR represent all of us when YR start her rant. -_-

Seriously!! I can't stand her anymore!

6 minutes ago, jmaejmae said:

Once she hurt any of them then she will be sure  go to jail lol but kj tho im so curious what will happen to him now kwangnam know what he did to separate sori and haru haha 

Yeah, jail or an asylum!! I think KJ's success will be short lived! I can't wait!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

KN told HO that he was bankrupt or rather she gave the idea and he used it. The tightwad. Told her to leave ASAP. I thought she was self centered, but I think it's also because she's not too bright. She thought he was thinking about her, to make a fresh start. It's amusing how she knows nothing, played by YA and KN. 

She's not vicious or malignant like YA. Greedy because she has nothing. I hope things end well for her after being duly punished.

In the preview, she must have run into toupeed guy who told her Dongbang has not crashed. She came back to OH's shop.

HO asked KN if the company was in trouble because he had filched money for her. Didn't she know that KJ stole it and invested badly?

In the preview, we see YA blaming SR. It must be HR being fired from Sugar ventures. 

Let's hope Twist will grow to be bigger than Dongbang.

edit: They've changed the categories back to the old system? No more stages in the avatar?

• Like 6

So KN/OH lied to HO that they got back together and OH will move back to SR's house. I knew OH will take this opportunity to make KN and HO break up for real but she deciding to move back to SR's house was an interesting move cus I thought she said she will not leave until she see YA and HR divorced. What will HO do now that she think they are getting back together? Will she go after KN/OH or will she just accept her fate that she will never get the shares she wanted?

As expected, YA wants to destroy Twist so she asked her father to remove HR as the CEO. Bad news for YA cus HR has already sold his shares and now has a huge sum of money with him that was for KN but since KN has already accepted KJ's money, HR's money is still left untouched. HR can use that money to save Twist. If anything, YA's plot to remove HR will only make HR and SR stay together. 

1 hour ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Seriously!! I can't stand her anymore!

Yeah, jail or an asylum!! I think KJ's success will be short lived! I can't wait!

Agree, YA should be in an asylum or jail forever and CG will raise SB instead. I wonder when will CG make an appearance again. I want him to take custody of SB when he is back. 

1 hour ago, chococarmela said:

The acting in this drama is slightly irritating... I don't know if it's just me.

Normal for the acting to be irritating cus its a makjang daily drama. The intended audience in korea for such dramas is usually those in their 50s and 60s so the acting tend to be over exaggerated and annoying to make you feel frustrated at the characters. You have the bad characters being overly mean while the good characters are goody twos shoes all the way. 

28 minutes ago, maribella said:

KN told HO that he was bankrupt or rather she gave the idea and he used it. The tightwad. Told her to leave ASAP. I thought she was self centered, but I think it's also because she's not too bright. She thought he was thinking about her, to make a fresh start. It's amusing how she knows nothing, played by YA and KN. 

She's not vicious or malignant like YA. Greedy because she has nothing. I hope things end well for her after being duly punished.

In the preview, she must have run into toupeed guy who told her Dongbang has not crashed. She came back to OH's shop.

HO asked KN if the company was in trouble because he had filched money for her. Didn't she know that KJ stole it and invested badly?

In the preview, we see YA blaming SR. It must be HR being fired from Sugar ventures. 

Let's hope Twist will grow to be bigger than Dongbang.

I still have a love-hate relationship with HO. On one hand, I hate her cus her lie really ruined everyone's lives but she has yet to feel any remorse at all and on the other hand, I pity her cus her life is totally ruined from her past experiences so she became the narcissist she is today. She will probably only feel remorse when she find out HB is her grandson and maybe she will try all ways to redeem herself and fix the mess she caused. If she does somehow salvage the mess, then I think she deserved a happy life after that. 

Why is that snake YA blaming SR. If it cus of HR being fired from his company, wasn't it all thanks to her that HR was removed? She really be acting like as if she didn't whine and beg her father to remove HR as the CEO. 

• Like 4

Episode 72 Recap:

Things are falling in place for a final showdown between the main parties involved.

Nothing really much happened, just setting the stage. Kwang Nam deliberately set up another lie to prevent Hee Ok from finding the truth. Instead, he used the excuse of Dongbang going under (even though he didn't say it explicitly, its all HO's guess anyway) and advised HO to leave, which she agreed (for now).

Yun A's conversation with both Ok Hee and Ha Ru really solidified their opinion of her, and they are now thinking of how to prevent Saet Byeol from being hurt, especially Ok Hee when she deliberated about the little girl. I think once they have found a way to separate SB from YA, they will proceed with it and perhaps involve Chul Gu in the process.

The farmer dad is another dumb character that allows himself to be manipulated by his daughter. He was heart-broken for sure when YA complained to him about OH pulling her hair and confronted OH about it. Once again, OH and KN's attempt to reveal the truth to him failed at the last minute when YA appeared to take her dad away! Worse still, the dad watched SR, HR and HB walking hand-in-hand on the street, after the family's dinner date. This will increase his hatred towards HR and he will heed YA's plea to kick HR as the CEO of Sugar Ventures in order to destroy Twist. Little did both of them know that HR had sold off his shares in SV. The preview also suggests he wouldn't let YA get her way, especially if her intention is to destroy SR. He will fight her all the way as he uttered these words with determination "If you hurt So Ri, I really won't forgive you".

As for KJ, he is still a happy bird now (not for long), while Shin Do Hee keep pressurizing him to add Won Byeol into the family register list immediately. But to her disappointment, KJ is contented to remain status quo for the time being. This will build up to be another potential explosion that will happen soon! I still believe SDH is not fully trusting KJ and still has something up her sleeves. That will be KJ's final end game and down-fall!

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, chococarmela said:

The acting in this drama is slightly irritating... I don't know if it's just me.

The acting is convincing enough to irritate the viewers so it is indeed what the drama is and what we called a makjang lol 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, jmaejmae said:

The acting is convincing enough to irritate the viewers so it is indeed what the drama is and what we called a makjang lol 

But I've seen better acting in other dailies and makjangs though! Lol

3 hours ago, SBoramie said:

Normal for the acting to be irritating cus its a makjang daily drama. The intended audience in korea for such dramas is usually those in their 50s and 60s so the acting tend to be over exaggerated and annoying to make you feel frustrated at the characters. You have the bad characters being overly mean while the good characters are goody twos shoes all the way. 

Heaven's Promise had way better actors though... I guess it depends on the drama staff? Because some dailies have incredible acting from its stars.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Heaven's Promise had way better actors though... I guess it depends on the drama staff? Because some dailies have incredible acting from its stars.

So what if you seen better acting, just be grateful u have a drama to watch. Why can't you be flexible with any level of acting? It's not that hard. Also how can you disrespect the actor/actresses like that when they put tons of time and effort into it. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

For me the acting isn't horrible, but it is really inconsistent. Some scenes come off as if the actors have no idea how they should be reacting to something. A while back I said that the actress playing Sori is not good at emoting. The replies to me were like "Korean people don't think so." Well... I've watched dailies with my in-laws, they're the target audience, and even they make jokes about the actors. 

It's just my opinion, but I think there is a difference between strange/bad acting choices and just over the top daily/makjang chaos. Just because a drama is a daily, a makjang, or even super popular, doesn't mean the actors should get a pass for their acting being bad. 

----------------

I hope they checked on the actor that play's Yuna's dad. I thought he was going to have a heart attack when he was yelling at KN and OH in the chicken shop. He can borrow my home blood pressure monitor, he might need it more than me :lol: 

1 hour ago, chococarmela said:

Lee Yu Ri is in this, she's my Queen of Revenge. It's my favourite  revenge show, the standard bearer.

The bad guys are excellent here, only the good guys seem hampered. 

4 minutes ago, CupcakeEonni said:

For me the acting isn't horrible, but it is really inconsistent.

Yes, even in the same scene. @booha I think and I had to ignore the alcoholic smells from HR, esp. when he was talking to HB after a drinking binge. :lol:

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, maribella said:

Lee Yu Ri is in this, she's my Queen of Revenge. It's my favourite  revenge show, the standard bearer.

Yesss I loved Heaven's Promise. But no Jang Seo-Hee as the Queen of Revenge? She's my Empress of Revenge.

22 minutes ago, CupcakeEonni said:

For me the acting isn't horrible, but it is really inconsistent.

Bullseye! It's inconsistent, which makes the drama seem bad overall. I have watched a few episodes and I love the premise, but the acting is superrrrrr inconsistent.

47 minutes ago, Chopchop2912 said:

So what if you seen better acting, just be grateful u have a drama to watch. Why can't you be flexible with any level of acting? It's not that hard. Also how can you disrespect the actor/actresses like that when they put tons of time and effort into it. 

I have a right to criticize things. I'm on this thread with you guys watching this drama, right? Some of my favorite dramas have had first-time actors and I'm okay with that. I'm still a new viewer and have lots of catching up to do. And how can you say I'm disrespecting the actors? I only recognize a few of them. How could you say that? Wow.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, maribella said:

Anyway, I am getting the modus operandi of this writer. Keep the truth about SB from HO and toupeed man ( also grandmother) and continue to get HR and SR back in inches, at snail's pace. This time it is KN and HO breaking up, and HB getting to know HR. I'll just ignore OH for now.:expressionless:

12 hours ago, maribella said:

If it is returning things to where they were like the song @booha posted, HR and SR would be back building up a company. We can see YA with her jealous fits.

I don't like HO at all. The writer has made her devoid of any feelings but for herself. However, she is not vicious like YA. It would be sad if she is hitched to the toupeed man even for convenience. She is HB's grandma. 

I see a kumbaya ending. HR still claims SB is his daughter, so YA cannot be excluded. Unless they turned her into the tall villain in Ms M. Her son prefers a stranger to his self absorbed mother. But at the end, she was begging the husband to let her be a good mother - just for the kumbaya ending I thought. 
So we may get a thoroughly redeemed YA.

Yeah I forgot the part about Twist on which they worked together to build it up before. Yes  maybe YA’s blind rage hand back to SR and HR Twist.   It would be an extra bonus to them since they will become a full fledged family with HB.
Unfortunately there are still 31 long episodes left (including 3 extra)  Yes it seems  revealing the truth has to go through insane torturing routes.  I hope the writer didn’t burn out and escape to a tropical island and fill out the rest of the script while swimming in tequila cocktails. Lol :sweat:

((list of truth’s torturing routes))
SR told HR that she told KN about them(*good start here then the rest becomes wacky wacky)
KN didn’t tell HO about the truth but his head did it    
YA so conveniently walked in to stop OH from telling the truth to toupeed man
Again KN’s head said the truth to his mom
Again KN couldn’t  reveal to HO (maybe because suddenly he remembered HO was his first love and his heart was aching lol Until then KN and HO treated each other like a nasty blood sucking fly)
YA deftly stopped OH from telling HO the truth.  
OH and HO artfully had miscommunication so HO didn’t learn about the truth and OH confused
SR was about to tell HO but she was stopped…

** So it will continue tomorrow lol
OH: “I said to tell her the truth!”
HO: “That you’re getting back together?”
        “You’re doing this to get rid of me”

** At first I thought YA was talking about HR’s vasectomy  Maybe I’m the one who had too many tequila drinks hehe :joy:
YA: “It’s your fault”
      “If it weren’t for you,  that won’t have happen to him.”  

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

28 minutes ago, booha said:

YA deftly stopped OH from telling HO the truth.  
OH and HO artfully had miscommunication so HO didn’t learn about the truth and OH confused
SR was about to tell HO but she was stopped…

All of these are just like the sonogram trail, to keep us pulling at our hair. But that was well done. This stopping at full speed especially by OH is sheer aggravation. Blaming it on SB too. All concerned knew about WB, but is the kid traumatised?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, chococarmela said:

so you meant the acting was bad and not the acting was irritating which is a different thing lol. I thought you were saying the characters were acting annoyingly which in that case, that's their goal since its a makjang.

2 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

For me the acting isn't horrible, but it is really inconsistent. Some scenes come off as if the actors have no idea how they should be reacting to something. A while back I said that the actress playing Sori is not good at emoting. The replies to me were like "Korean people don't think so." Well... I've watched dailies with my in-laws, they're the target audience, and even they make jokes about the actors. 

You are right, some of the acting are really inconsistent which tbh, not just the FL. I'm seeing inconsistent acting among YA, KN, OH, HO and HR too which I think boils down to the script. The script is so illogical many times.

I mentioned before that OH knew that YA has been lying since 5 years ago, from a normal person's perspective, she was supposed to be defending SR but instead you have her trying to protect SB instead which doesn't make sense at all. Her acting that way is only logical if she didn't knew what YA did. Why would OH chose to forsake her daughter and her son just to protect the truth from SB? Isn't it more dangerous to keep SB near her mom? I understand if cus SB was there and thats why they kept quiet but even at the restaurant, none of them are telling the truth too. Why are all of them suddenly keeping quiet about SB/HB to HO and YA's father? Just becus the adults know it doesn't mean the kid will know lol. It just doesn't make sense to the viewers at all.

Another inconsistency I noticed was YA didn't have a habit of biting her nails in the beginning but she suddenly developed a nail biting habit around the time when her lies was exposed. Its a small thing but I noticed it cus I have a nail biting habit myself so that kinda threw me off. The sudden psychotic and obsessed with HR behaviour too also seem a bit forced. Usually people will exhibit obsessive behavior from the start but tbh, I don't really get the feeling YA likes HR so much until now when she started behaving like a mad person.

That whole dongbang is ruined lie from KN just to force HO leave for the US without ever learning about her grandson is so absurd too. Turn out the writer have no intention of making her leave but instead to open yet again another lie. Maybe revealing the secrets too early had messed up with the writer's ability to keep the story going. Imo, theres so many inconsistencies because the script is that illogical cus no normal people will think and act that way. 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

so you meant the acting was bad and not the acting was irritating which is a different thing lol. I thought you were saying the characters were acting annoyingly which in that case, that's their goal since its a makjang.

Yes.

36 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

You are right, some of the acting are really inconsistent which tbh, not just the FL. I'm seeing inconsistent acting among YA, KN, OH, HO too which I think boils down to the script. The script is so illogical many times.

Definitely the script!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

the story going. Imo, theres so many inconsistencies because the script is that illogical cus no normal people will think and act that way. 

I was complaining to my literary friend how ridiculous the book that I was reading seemed to me. Nobody would do this or that. Then she said one of the accepted theories is that all characters are imaginary, born out of the author's brain. So we may get a black mother who loves her blue eyed blonde charge more than her own daughter. It's all from the story. Nothing to do with psychology or environment etc. So that's why kdrama writers cracked the heads of their characters and many recovered in a few weeks, I think.:hwaiting2:
I have decided to accept that theory too. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1