Lee Won Geun Becomes A Bright And Studious Prosecutor For New Drama “One The Woman”

a0aa584aa6cd43c69156b9c7d506e068.jpeg?s=

Aug 18, 2021
by L. Kim

The first stills of Lee Won Geun have been revealed for “One the Woman”!

“One the Woman” is an upcoming comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to find her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. The drama will star Honey LeeLee Sang YoonJin Seo Yeon, and Lee Won Geun.

Lee Won Geun takes the role of An Yoo Joon, a prosecutor and Jo Yeon Joo’s (Honey Lee’s) Judicial Research and Training Institute classmate. He is handsome, smart, and humble, and he is loved by the professors of the institute. He takes good care of Jo Yeon Joo, and even though he has feelings for her, he decides to remain as her good friend because he knows she’ll bluntly reject him. When Jo yeon Joo disappears one day, he believes she has a plan up her sleeve, but when doesn’t come back anytime soon, he realizes his feelings for her once again.

In the first stills, An Yoo Joon is showing someone his ID with a serious and heavy look on his face. Soon after, he breaks into a bright smile and exudes a warm vibe. It will be intriguing to see how this confident and outspoken character will develop in the future.

lee-won-geun-3.jpg

lee-won-geun-2.jpg

Lee Won Geun commented, “I’m very honored and grateful to be working with such a great director, staff members, and senior actors I’ve always admired after being discharged from the military. I am feeling a lot of emotions while watching everyone working with passion and joy despite the rough and difficult times. I hope that the viewers will laugh happily through ‘One the Woman,’ and I will also greet you with a more mature look.”

The producers shared, “Lee Won Geun’s mysterious mask and diverse charms are making An Yoo Joon shine more. Please watch to see what kind of excitement and empathy An Yoo Joon will create in ‘One the Woman.'”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1484344wpp/lee-won-geun-becomes-a-bright-and-studious-prosecutor-for-new-drama-one-the-woman

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Jo Yeon-hee becomes the daughter-in-law of a chaebol.. Dong-seo Lee Ha-nui ('One the Woman')

52DYCQGZTKYRCURJNIF7QWTW54.jpg

Actress Jo Yeon-hee has confirmed her appearance in SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'One the Woman', which will bring fun and vitality to the play.

Jo Yeon-hee takes on the role of Heo Jae-hee, the eldest daughter-in-law of the Hanju group. Heo Jae-hee is a person who lives in a house without her husband, emphasizing her own young son Han Seon-woo as the 'eldest grandson of this house'. She also expects Jo Yeon-hee's passionate performance to portray the irresistible 'cute hater' Heo Jae-hee as an ugly character pretending to be for her brother-in-law Kang Mina (Lee Honey).

Jo Yeon-hee has been active in her dramas 'Surgeon Bong Dal-hee', 'Star's Lover' and 'Black Dog', as well as in the movie and performance worlds, as well as her numerous works. In particular, in her 'Queen Cheorin', which ended earlier this year, her ambitious manipulating the brutal dark battle of the palace was perfectly immersed in her contrast, leading to the exciting development of her play. Accordingly, expectations are rising for an attractive character that will be born again by her Jo Yeon-hee. In this way, attention is paid to Jo Yeon-hee's hard work, who will reveal a unique presence based on her solid acting skills, crossing over her historical and modern plays.

(Google translate)

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/08/18/BA3TDAJ4C7322OODZAMKVZPP7M/

• Like 4

Watch: Honey Lee Goes On A Frustrating Quest To Regain Her Memories In Teaser For New Drama “One The Woman”

e2e8c873d6964579a5093d9b99ff3894.jpeg?s=

Aug 20, 2021
by L. Kim

Honey Lee’s new drama “One the Woman” has released its first teaser!

“One the Woman” is an upcoming comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to find her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee will take on two roles as chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na and corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo. Lee Sang Yoon will play Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol who still has sincere feelings for his first love.

The clip starts out with Jo Yeon Joo at the nightclub in a track suit. She remains calm as she asks, “What does a prosecutor and gangster have in common?” She then shows off her superb fighting skills as she goes against men who attempt to attack her. She yells, “Who do you think you are to mess with me?” She describes herself as a “meerkat of power,” and the caption adds that she’s a corrupt prosecutor who makes one wonder if she’s a prosecutor or a gangster.

Then Jo Yeon Joo gets into an “accident” that causes her to lose her memories, and she wakes up to find herself living the life of Kang Mi Na. However, she questions her identity when she realizes several things are out of place, like her ability to fight. On top of that, she overhears Kang Mi Na’s family conspiring against her.

Han Seung Wook notices something is off with Kang Mi Na and suspiciously asks, “Who are you? Where’s the real Mi Na?” Jo Yeon Joo is equally frustrated as she throws a tantrum during a religious service and demands, “Who am I?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1484653wpp/watch-honey-lee-goes-on-a-frustrating-quest-to-regain-her-memories-in-teaser-for-new-drama-one-the-woman

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021]One The Woman, 원더우먼, Friday and Saturday @10pm-11:10pm KST- Premieres on September 17
August 20 2021

First teaser trailer for SBS drama “One the Woman”

One_the_Woman-teaser1SM1.jpg

First teaser trailer added for SBS drama series “One the Woman” starring Lee Ha-Nee & Lee Sang-Yoon. Teaser trailer #1 begins with Lee Ha-Na asking the question “Do you know what prosecutors and gangs have in common?” She then proceeds to get into a physical confrontation at a bar. Below are the first still images of Lee Ha-Nee & Lee Sang-Yoon in the drama series.

“One the Woman” first airs September 17, 2021 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Jo Yeon-Joo (Lee Ha-Nee) is a corrupt prosecutor. Due to a case, she loses her memory. She begins to live as daughter-in-law Kang Mi-Na (Lee Ha-Nee) of a chaebol family, who looks just like Jo Yeon-Joo.

Meanwhile, Han Seung-Wook (Lee Sang-Yoon) is the son of a chaebol family. He hasn’t gotten over his first love. He gets involved with Jo Yeon-Joo, who lost her memory.

One_the_Woman-teaserSI01.jpeg
  • Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, anjuliet said:

It's a shame that Kim Ah-Joong turned down the main female role. :tears: I was hoping to see her in this one.

She had to choose and she chose Lee Soo Yeon`s drama, Grid/Greed (not sure about the title) with Seo Kang Joon and Kim Mu Yeol. Probably she wanted to do a different genre. I am happy with her choice.

From what I see in the trailer, Lee Ha Nee is good for this role too. She had a similar role (corrupt prosecutor) in Fiery Priest too. Such a coincidence. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, larus said:

She had to choose and she chose Lee Soo Yeon`s drama, Grid/Greed (not sure about the title) with Seo Kang Joon and Kim Mu Yeol. Probably she wanted to do a different genre.

@larus ah yes, I read about that either on someone's IG or Twitter. I did think that maybe she wanted to try a different genre like you mentioned. Will have to see how it goes once the drama becomes available.

3 hours ago, larus said:

From what I see in the trailer, Lee Ha Nee is good for this role too. She had a similar role (corrupt prosecutor) in Fiery Priest too. Such a coincidence.

I haven't really watched Fiery Priest in its entirety. :ph34r: I think I managed past half of episode 2 before I abandoned it for another drama. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

`One the Woman` Kim Won-hae → Jo Dal-hwan, 5 people around corruption prosecutor played by Lee Ha-nui

NISI20210821_0000812359_web.jpg?rnd=2021

'One the Woman', which will be broadcast for the first time on September 17 after 'Penthouse 3', tells the story of a female prosecutor who enters a villainous chaebol family after changing her life from a corruption prosecutor to a heiress to a conglomerate overnight.

They scramble with five people around the corruption prosecutor Jo Yeon-joo (Lee Honey).

Actors Jung In-ki and Kim Won-hae, Lee Kyu-bok, Kim Jae-young, and Jo Dal-hwan joined SBS TV's new Friday-Saturday drama 'One the Woman'.

The production team said, "The reassurance of the actors Jung In-ki, Kim Won-hae, Lee Kyu-bok, Kim Jae-young, and Jo Dal-hwan, who will give you a captivating power with their bouncing personality and savory acting, is superior." Please show a lot of interest in One the Woman."

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20210821_0001555395

• Like 3
  • Love 1

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'One the Woman' is drawing a hot response with the directing power of director Choi Young-hoon's Pyo Comic Vibe, which overwhelms the audience with just 40 seconds of the first teaser.

2021082310092583282_1.jpg

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'One the Woman' (directed by Choi Young-hoon, written by Kim Yoon, produced by Gil Pictures), which will be broadcast for the first time at 10 pm on Friday, September 17, following 'Penthouse 3', will be investigated for corruption. It is a 'Double Life Comic Buster' drama about a female prosecutor with 100% defectiveness, who entered the villain chaebol family after changing her life as an heiress to a conglomerate in one day.

Above all, 'One The Woman' is a gathering of actors Lee Ha-nui, Lee Sang-yoon, Jin Seo-yeon, and Lee Won-geun, who have 'believe and see acting' that gives viewers deep trust, and director Choi Young-hoon, who gave a different humor code through 'Good Casting' last year.

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021082310092583282

• Like 2

Honey Lee Q&A "I'm excited to make a 'One the Woman' comeback after 2 years and 6 months"

image_readtop_2021_817713_16297802614761

Honey Lee, who announced her scramble with SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama 'One the Woman' after 2 years and 6 months, revealed 6 questions and 6 answers, revealing everything about the role of Jo Yeon-joo and Kang Mi-na.

In 'One The Woman', Lee Ha-nui takes on the role of Jo Yeon-joo, the ace of the sponsor's corruption prosecutor, and Kang Mi-na, the daughter-in-law of the chaebol Hanju group. is foretold In this regard, Honey Lee revealed the 6 questions and 6 answers that she directly revealed about 'One the Woman', from her impressions of her comeback after 2 years and 6 months, to her character's charm and the atmosphere of the scene.

Q1. What was her feelings about her long-awaited drama comeback after ‘The Fiery Priest’ and what was the reason for her decision to appear?

It is her comeback after 2 years and 6 months. She is very excited and nervous to meet viewers after a long time. The script for 'One the Woman' was so much fun, and in fact, there aren't many instances of 'Hyeon-Ut' bursting out while reading the script, but when I saw the script for 'One the Woman', I thought I wanted to act quickly. As with the expectations of the script, the actors and staff working together are all solid and good people, so I am gratefully working on filming.

Q2. There is an expectation of ‘Lee Honey Lee, who believes and sees’. Is there a point to pay attention to in the acting that will be shown in ‘One the Woman’?

She seems to do a lot of really colorful acting in 'One the Woman'. It's basically a comedy, but since it's two roles for one person, it would be an interesting point to watch the difference between the cold and the temperature between the supporting actors and Kang Mi-na. As she is a 'one the woman' who digests a wide variety of things, such as action, I hope that she will feel a lot of exhilaration and excitement through her performances.

Q3. Do you have any feelings, difficulties, or interesting points about challenging the first two roles in your life?

It's the first challenge for two roles in one person. First of all, the difficult point is that one person has to act anyway, so if you don't catch the difference between the basic cold and temperature of a character well, the character has no discrimination, or if there are two roles, I think it will look like one person. That's why I'm working hard to make the character's face detailed, meticulous, and distinct. The interesting thing is that even though I am a single person, there are many aspects, so the parts where I look at various aspects in the character as if zooming in with a microscope came up interestingly.

Q4. If you could pick out the charms of each character, the role of 'Jo Yeon-joo', the ace of the sponsor's corruption inspection system, and the role of 'Mina Kang', the daughter-in-law of a chaebol who is subjected to all kinds of bullying? Are there any similarities between the two characters?

In fact, 90% of 'One the Woman' is playing the role of a supporting actor, but in the case of performance, there are many exhilarating parts while acting. In particular, as a daughter-in-law of a chaebol family, she says things that she has to endure or say, ‘Can you do this to your boss? It seems that such roles like solvers are the charm of the performance. In the case of Kang Mi-na, the way she conforms in certain areas seems to be supreme and has a charm that evokes compassion. The similarities between Yeon-yeon and Min-a are the parts like ‘Won the Woman’, where they both try to get through the fate of their lives instead of just accepting them.

Q5. How is the atmosphere of the scene with the actors Lee Sang-yoon, Jin Seo-yeon, and Lee Won-geun?

The chemistry with the actors and the atmosphere on set are really good. The actors Lee Sang-yoon, Jin Seo-yeon, and Lee Won-geun were all fans of me, and they were the people I wanted to act with once. Also, everyone is serious about acting, so I am grateful to be able to act with such people. Our seniors' lineup is also really solid, so I think it will be very interesting for the viewers to see. Breathing is really good, especially with actor Lee Sang-yoon, who is the counterpart, for the first time.

Q6. Lastly, what would you say to the viewers who are waiting for ‘One the Woman’?

You must be living a difficult daily life in various ways as well as the current Corona 19 situation, but I hope that 'One the Woman' will be a really 'wonder' work for the viewers. For those who want to watch a drama that is refreshing and pleasant, I hope that 'One the Woman' will be a really good drama. A lot of staff and actors are working hard to bring pleasure to the viewers, so I hope you will wait a little longer. I will also work hard to shoot. Thank you.

The production team said, "Lee Honey is an actress who can do 200% of her role in any scene with her excellent character digestion and immersion

Meanwhile, 'One the Woman' will premiere on September 17th at 10 PM after 'Penthouse 3'.

(Google translate)

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/08/817713/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2