[variety] New* X-man

Guest VitaDolce*

I totally agree about TVants. My IE kept popping up even though I didn't start it and with all these random Chinese websites too. And now my PC laptop won't even work properly. I keep getting all sorts of error messages and my desktop freezes. I also want to reformat my computer except for the life of me I can't seem to find my Windows 2000 Professional disk anywhere and since it's an OLD computer the Windows XP disk I have won't work on it. Right now, it's just become a paper weight... no clubbox for me :(

I was finally able to get all the stuff from TVants off without reformatting. I went through quite a few anti-spyware softwares though. If you want, I could send you a list of them and all.

Although I think the reason why Park Myung Soo and Haha are as popular as they are is BECAUSE of the image that they currently have, I can see how other celebrities might think it's funny to vote for them. As for Bada, she has a rather scary image to me... I mean, I wouldn't want to come across her in an alley way or anything LOL

I so love you for that. I'm nearly positive their popularity stems from their image. Park Myung Soo, especially (he is a comedian, after all). Haha... he seems to be all over the place, and he's said himself, he's gotten many job offers from people seeing him on X-man. And yeah, Bada's b-boy thing or whatever it is and random agressiveness(or at least on X-man) is a bit scary, but she's still cool. And I totally agree, in order to be a celebrity, you've got to be willing to put yourself out there for everyone to see, and if you've got low self-esteem, you're not likely to make it.

As for the game...

byako, California

1:Ha Dong Kyun

2:Baek Ji Young

3:Andy

Thanks ryisakooguy, this should make the show a bit more interesting while they get situated XD

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh la la! New game!

Heather, Ontario Canada

1. Ha Dong Gyun

2. Bada

3. Park Myung Soo

Spelling doesn't count right? =\ Not sure if it's Kyun or Gyun...

Guest mizzlinhie

Bada isn't scary!!! her new single title song is a punk rock song, so she has to have to punk rock looks. U'll never get bored of her becuz there'll always be something new about her each time u see her. geez.... Its true that everyone have their own opinion but isnt it a bit harsh to say that shes scary?? OMG how mean <.<

Guest damifino

I was finally able to get all the stuff from TVants off without reformatting. I went through quite a few anti-spyware softwares though. If you want, I could send you a list of them and all.

Yes, please... although I don't know how much help it will be since I can't even get my computer to open up CD-rom disks other than in safe mode. I've used 2 anti-spyware softwares so far with no luck.

Bada isn't scary!!! her new single title song is a punk rock song, so she has to have to punk rock looks. U'll never get bored of her becuz there'll always be something new about her each time u see her. geez.... Its true that everyone have their own opinion but isnt it a bit harsh to say that shes scary?? OMG how mean <.<

To say that a celebrity has a scary looking image, harsh? No. You know what's harsh? Telling someone on a forum that they are this and that for stating a personal opinion LOL Seriously, you guys should really get a grip. This isn't an individual artist forum. People are bound to have differing opinions on various celebrities and we should all be free to state our opinions without having to argue it with overzealous fans. I wasn't bashing her, I was just talking about the image she gives off as other CELEBRITIES might say they need an image change. And I haven't even SEEN her new look, I was talking about her last look. Oh, and one other thing, I have nothing against Bada, I was just guessing who the Xman might be. GEEZ LOUISE!

Isn't it kinda funny that the only ones complaining are the Bada fans with everything Bada in signatures and icons? I said Lee Hyuk Jae was scary too, you don't see his rabid fangirls jumping on it. And seriously, just because a person says something like that, it doesn't mean they dislike the artist. I cringed most every time Park Kyung Lim sang on X-man, but I still absolutely adored her. These are all OPINIONS. And not only were they opinions, they were opinions of only ONE of the many aspects that make the person who he/she is. A person could look like a murderer and still be the sweetest person you'll ever meet. Even so, there is no person who has ever lived that didn't have at least one person dislike them for one reason or another. And "mean"? An example of "mean" would be to straight out say she sucks, or maybe looks like a man/richard simmons/whatever. (Again, these are EXAMPLES, so don't go acting like I'm calling anyone these names.)

Everyone has their own opinions, you may love Bada to death, and that's fine. Good for you and her. But not everyone shares your views. If someone doesn't like her, whatever, that's their opinion and you can't change it by yelling at the person. Bada's a big girl and a celebrity, she, along with most of the rest of us, has learned to deal with people differing in opinions, it's time you learn too.

Guest ryisakooguy

Just to let everyone know, the "New X-Man" show has already started! No more choices will be accepted after THIS POST! Everyone enjoy the show today :D ! Let's see if we were able to guess right, just as KHD/LHJ hehe.

Guest mintoro

^ darn i should post earlier

i was like... what's the question and the guest lists again huh?

so i went back to checked and posted late -_-

Don't even worry about it! But I already asked in the thread a couple days before if this was ok. If anyone had said no, I would've made my own thread for it. The reason why I'm doing it in here is because I figured to play in the thread where everyone comes to talk about "New X-Man". But like I said, if it becomes too much for the thread, I will start my own.

It's actually interesting. I've been reading people's choices and they have seemed to spark some discussion as well. As in someone explaining why they put those three, or why do they think that this person will be the X-Man, etc. So I don't think it's spamming at all.

OK if u already ask the mods or the people here.

i was just curious and worry about those who answered u.. getting warning

coz i see most of them just answered it without any discussion.

anyway here's my answer, but i dunno if xman ended yet or not,LOl if yes just ignore my answer

mintoro, Malaysia

1: Haha

2: Lee Seung Gi

3: Bada

Though I thought PMS will have a big chance, but i LOVE him like that now

and about Haha, i think he will be great too being a charisma person , LOL

Guest claustrophobic

Isn't it kinda funny that the only ones complaining are the Bada fans with everything Bada in signatures and icons? I said Lee Hyuk Jae was scary too, you don't see his rabid fangirls jumping on it. And seriously, just because a person says something like that, it doesn't mean they dislike the artist. I cringed most every time Park Kyung Lim sang on X-man, but I still absolutely adored her. These are all OPINIONS. And not only were they opinions, they were opinions of only ONE of the many aspects that make the person who he/she is. A person could look like a murderer and still be the sweetest person you'll ever meet. Even so, there is no person who has ever lived that didn't have at least one person dislike them for one reason or another. And "mean"? An example of "mean" would be to straight out say she sucks, or maybe looks like a man/richard simmons/whatever. (Again, these are EXAMPLES, so don't go acting like I'm calling anyone these names.)

Everyone has their own opinions, you may love Bada to death, and that's fine. Good for you and her. But not everyone shares your views. If someone doesn't like her, whatever, that's their opinion and you can't change it by yelling at the person. Bada's a big girl and a celebrity, she, along with most of the rest of us, has learned to deal with people differing in opinions, it's time you learn too.

i couldnt agree more! i think we should all learn to take everything with a pinch of salt...life isn't about people sucking up to you and kissing your richard simmons and feeding your ego...and im sure these celebrities know that better than anyone of us. Bada is a tough cookie so im sure she can shrug off any criticism. i don't think calling someone "scary" is an insult in any way, it's a term of expression. i would call insults explicit verbal abuse such as "richard simmons" or "richard simmons". i am in no way against Bada even though her looks dont go down well with me, i find the fact that she doesnt try hard to be sexy or weak like those typical girly girls refreshing...bada has attitude and i respect her for that. and just because someone expresses a negative opinion about an artist, it doesnt mean that they dont like the artist...i love Brian to bits but it doesnt stop me from seeing things wrong with him e.g. the long hair that he had before this recent haircut made him look like he stole some ahjumma's mop and glued it onto his head. :lol: i kno i sound so evil teasing my boy Brian like that but i only comment cos i care!

Guest SpoiledReBelle

I am not a rabid fan.. and if you had read my post.. I clearly stated that every one has their a opinion and yes... they do have a right to them.. but so do I....but I'm not making a big deal out of it.. I was merely stating my opinion on his critique on her...and I don't know the person Lee Hyuk Jae...and I am a fan.. of course I will "defend" her.. but I am not doing it agressively...beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. which is also why I asked why they thought she was scary...I never persecuted that person for saying so...and I did kindly ask for consideration in case people would read it and get offended...not demand...ask...but people are people and they do what they want so...all I can do is put in a few words...as is what people are doing here..

no biggie...cuz it makes no point...all has been said and done...but thanx for your opinion...

BADA ROCKS!

i couldnt agree more! i think we should all learn to take everything with a pinch of salt...life isn't about people sucking up to you and kissing your richard simmons and feeding your ego...and im sure these celebrities know that better than anyone of us. Bada is a tough cookie so im sure she can shrug off any criticism. i don't think calling someone "scary" is an insult in any way, it's a term of expression. i would call insults explicit verbal abuse such as "richard simmons" or "richard simmons". i am in no way against Bada even though her looks dont go down well with me, i find the fact that she doesnt try hard to be sexy or weak like those typical girly girls refreshing...bada has attitude and i respect her for that. and just because someone expresses a negative opinion about an artist, it doesnt mean that they dont like the artist...i love Brian to bits but it doesnt stop me from seeing things wrong with him e.g. the long hair that he had before this recent haircut made him look like he stole some ahjumma's mop and glued it onto his head. :lol: i kno i sound so evil teasing my boy Brian like that but i only comment cos i care!

nicely put.. thanx...it is also why I respect BADA...and I love her for that.. I really think she's a great person.. but so are many...

Guest SpoiledReBelle

Not that I have to explain my opinions to you, but to me, she just LOOKS scary with the way she dresses and her weird haircuts. She seems sweet and funny (or at least she has been whenever I've seen her), but we are talking about IMAGE here and whether or not a change of image might make them more successful. You are welcome to like anyone, but get a grip, no one was trying to badmouth anyone.

And this goes for not only you, but others I've seen on this thread as well... but these are celebrities. I'm sure they've heard far worse in their struggle to become entertainers than someone saying that they look weird or have given then 2 O's. And if they haven't, they've just been deaf or been living in a bubble. If they can't take the criticisms that people give, they really shouldn't be in this business. I'm sure they can take care of themselves and don't need "defending" as it were.

You don't need to explain.. I merely asked why you thought so...but thanx for answering my question...and I as I said.. everyone has a right to their opinion... I was just curious as to why you felt that way...

I'm not really soo much defending her...but questioning your thoughts.. just so I would know...I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.. but it obviously does...

Bada never asked me to defend her.. I just stated my thoughts...

Hey.. it took me getting use to her changes as well...and now I know why you thought what you did...something soooo simple...but yet sooo big...

Rodney King: "Can't we all just get along"

Guest mizzlinhie

You don't need to explain.. I merely asked why you thought so...but thanx for answering my question...and I as I said.. everyone has a right to their opinion... I was just curious as to why you felt that way...

I'm not really soo much defending her...but questioning your thoughts.. just so I would know...I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.. but it obviously does...

Bada never asked me to defend her.. I just stated my thoughts...

Hey.. it took me getting use to her changes as well...and now I know why you thought what you did...something soooo simple...but yet sooo big...

Rodney King: "Can't we all just get along"

Totally agreed :) Calm down people lolz....kinda scaryyy in here...phewww

Anyway OMG can't believe I missed that Xman episode, hopefully someone would post it up soon. Wonder who is the Xman... <_<

Anyway OMG can't believe I missed that Xman episode, hopefully someone would post it up soon. Wonder who is the Xman... <_<

I also missed it but I managed to watch when they revealed who the xman was.

*spoiler* The xman is Kim Hyun-jung.

Park Myung-soo on the second.

I am not a rabid fan.. and if you had read my post.. I clearly stated that every one has their a opinion and yes... they do have a right to them.. but so do I....but I'm not making a big deal out of it.. I was merely stating my opinion on his critique on her...and I don't know the person Lee Hyuk Jae...and I am a fan.. of course I will "defend" her.. but I am not doing it agressively...beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. which is also why I asked why they thought she was scary...I never persecuted that person for saying so...and I did kindly ask for consideration in case people would read it and get offended

I did read your post, I saw that you said people have a right to their opinions, but your tone was on the accusing side. "Yeah, everyone can have opinions, but yours are bad" is how it sounded. Were your question not following the sentence it did, it would have been fine, and nothing would have been misunderstood. However, as it was, it sounded like "what's wrong with you that you would think that way?!" The same goes to the other poster, mizzlinhie, who's post came out as "you're so cruel". Actually... I'm still a bit in doubt that she didn't mean hers to be accusing, but it's the net, so it's hard to tell. (Then again, this is how it read for ME, others may have read it the way it was meant to be.)

Tones are harder to read than hear. What you may have meant to say, is not always what reaches readers. Sharing opinions and asking for reasons are great, but if you don't watch how you word yourself, it can start arguments you hadn't meant to, as you've seen here.

Anyway, Bada subject is dropped as far as I am concerned. No hard feelings, just watch your wording a bit more in the future. ;P

Err... I don't think you're in a position to ask for subs after only making 6 posts in the forum.

And if you bother to read the thread, I did say I will translate these episodes after I finish translating the old series.

If you can't wait - tough!

is someone going to sub the first episode of xman? and the other ones too?

:tears:

i desperately need them. :tears:

Please read the thread BEFORE you make a post about the subs (and before I have a fit and forget about doing them!) I only made a post about the translations on the page before your post!!!

Can I ask for someone to put in bold on the first page for ppl to stop asking for subs??? its really pissing me off :fury: these ppl obviously do not understand it take alot of time to do the translations and subbing and making a post about will not speed things up - in fact when I see them it makes me slow down.

Anyway enough of my ranting - looking at the comments on today's episode, it looks like it will be a good one to watch

^ thank you :D

Will wait for LQ...my comps going to explode with my cache of HQs lately lolz

I also missed it but I managed to watch when they revealed who the xman was.

*spoiler* The xman is Kim Hyun-jung.

Park Myung-soo on the second.

*Stab self* :sweatingbullets:

I couldn't resist and hit the spoiler...blah...hehe :)

I wasn't really expecting that since KHJ did change her image to begin with...she was a ballad singer than changed to dance-queen, right?

Hmmm...I know a lot of ppl said PMS, but I'm unable or refusing to see how he could change his image...thinking his current image is the reason he's pretty popular right now

I guess I get to laugh my butt off at whoever goes after KHJ in the show :phew:

-----

@klutzy

Yesh...don't let the newbies get to you...I'm sure they'll learn...hopefully <_<

We LOVE you for what you're doing for us.

Translating and subbing is only part of it peeps. Not sure if people are aware of the research, the downloading, the coordinating, the Q/Cing, Editing, the ripping, the encoding that goes in as well, it's certainly a hard work and time-consuming for a hobby.

SO be grateful PEOPLE. Subbers are people worthy of worship when you don't understand Korean! :)

Guest SpoiledReBelle

I did read your post, I saw that you said people have a right to their opinions, but your tone was on the accusing side. "Yeah, everyone can have opinions, but yours are bad" is how it sounded. Were your question not following the sentence it did, it would have been fine, and nothing would have been misunderstood. However, as it was, it sounded like "what's wrong with you that you would think that way?!" The same goes to the other poster, mizzlinhie, who's post came out as "you're so cruel". Actually... I'm still a bit in doubt that she didn't mean hers to be accusing, but it's the net, so it's hard to tell. (Then again, this is how it read for ME, others may have read it the way it was meant to be.)

Tones are harder to read than hear. What you may have meant to say, is not always what reaches readers. Sharing opinions and asking for reasons are great, but if you don't watch how you word yourself, it can start arguments you hadn't meant to, as you've seen here.

Anyway, Bada subject is dropped as far as I am concerned. No hard feelings, just watch your wording a bit more in the future. ;P

I agree.. it's all in how it is written and how it is read...my post ..I thought was very friendly.. but obviously it was read wrong.. all in all.. I really wanted to know what made her scary to the poster....so I asked...

No hard feelings at all...all is cool

Archived