[variety] New* X-man

Guest VitaDolce*

Guest sereneryne

And about the X-Man song list. elainne has new list working up as well (usually just from my list)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry4172489

But I usually try to add on to the old list as well. And it'll take me a while to update my list since I don't watch the episodes live anymore but I will try to get them once I get around to watching the episodes.

Oh so there's the song list. And thanks to dream3rx0 too.

While waiting for shortboy to update the song list,

anybody knows what's the song Lee Seung Ki danced to in the N#4?

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! Se7en on xman next week? That's so crazy! i can't wait. Finally! A YG member on xman! The day I've been waiting for.

Now with se7en on, maybe YG would let Big Bang on too, lol.

Too bad se7en wasn't on the old xman with the whole "of course" love stuff.

i might be wrong but i dont think anyone from YG comes on sbs shows?

something they had a conflict with a few years back?

thats why we never see any YG people on most variety shows.

i might be wrong though.. they might have patched things up

ps. seven IS yg right?

ahhahah i dont pay attention to him so i'm not sure

but i was under the impression that he was

yes se7en is part of YG

but the SBS-YG thing cleared up already

i think it was from end of last year when wheesung started going on inkigayo for his album

it was straight back into sbs shows.. but just slowly...

even though YG ppl do go on sbs shows, their relationship with sbs is still not as good as with mbc...

but yeah at least there's no boycott anymore

definitely halirious dodgeball game, Blue Dragon funny, hehhee. and their poses soo funny. it was definitely more entertaining but love to see new activites being slowly introduced as well more time for the other contestants. it sucked that Bada didnt perf.

Guest sweetbabigrl

se7en really? wow that would be great

can someone explain what happened to sbs and yg?

i dont really get it?

do they dont like eachother or something

Guest PlaymakerDS

hi

im new to this website and all...

and im a great x-man fan

i watched all the new x-man episodes... but i was wondering if anyone could tell me

where i can get the old x-man episodes... i tried to get them on Youtube, but i couldnt find them all

i could only get a few...

if you could tell me where i can get old x-man episodes, that would be great

thanks a lot

Guest makemyday

OMG! Se7en on xman next week? That's so crazy! i can't wait. Finally! A YG member on xman! The day I've been waiting for.

Now with se7en on, maybe YG would let Big Bang on too, lol.

this has nothing to do with the new xman

but i dont know if you watch "happy shares company"

but since you seem like a bigbang fan.. people are talking in that thread that tempo(TOP) will be on that show soon. which got me excited too because although i'm not a bigbang fan, i think tempo's pretty hot hahah

anyways, i just finished watching xman.

its the first time in a LONG time that i havent watched xman on the sunday that it aired. wow hahah

wow. i guess i actually did something with my life yesterday haha

anyways, wow i was so incredibly wrong with my guessing. well, at least to my credit, i already stated that i would most likely be wrong haha.

but now that the xman is out, i guess i can kinda see why its kim hyun jung. i dont know if i really think she's pretty or not but i've always liked her.. every since.. like.. 6 years ago was it? i remember listening to her music when i was in 8th grade and well.. i'm in college now hahah.

but she did get prettier from last i saw her.

se7en really? wow that would be great

can someone explain what happened to sbs and yg?

i dont really get it?

do they dont like eachother or something

i don't have a clear explanation but it had something to do with wheeseung's comeback special, i think 2 years back.

There was an arguement in where wheesung should have his comeback special first, I think wheesung had picked MBC first instead of SBS, so that started an outroar.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh and my immortality: Yeah I read about that, I'm so excited to watch, I'm glad they had it for Tempo, he's so hot. lol. And they say he has a really fun personality so I really want to see that side of him.

Guest love_jesus

i didn't know YG had a conflict with sbs shows. but yeay! se7en will be on ^^ lols i really do hope they let big bang in too^_______^ *sigh i havent had time to watch xman these days meaning i havent seen the NEW xman yet. sounds like fun though :] i'm glad MCYOO is still there. if he left id be foreakn sad T T can't wait to watch ^^

hi

im new to this website and all...

and im a great x-man fan

i watched all the new x-man episodes... but i was wondering if anyone could tell me

where i can get the old x-man episodes... i tried to get them on Youtube, but i couldnt find them all

i could only get a few...

if you could tell me where i can get old x-man episodes, that would be great

thanks a lot

Hi,

Try visiting the first page of the OLD XMAN thread :)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...p;f=16&t=35

---

@nessa

Yes, that's right about the YG and SBS conflict.

---

Can anyone tell me who Haha keeps imitating during the dodgeball game? I know it's some cartoon super hero...but I don't know who? ^^

Guest ell3n90

why i only see the first three ep of X man

Do you have any en subs for these episodes?

I think it hasn't been updated yet. Regarding the eng subs, as far as I know, they subbers won't start subbing the new xman until they finish the old ones. So we all have to wait for a little while. I'm so eager to watch this with eng sub just have to be patient :lol:

yes se7en is part of YG

but the SBS-YG thing cleared up already

i think it was from end of last year when wheesung started going on inkigayo for his album

it was straight back into sbs shows.. but just slowly...

even though YG ppl do go on sbs shows, their relationship with sbs is still not as good as with mbc...

but yeah at least there's no boycott anymore

HE'S ON! seriously?! yeah!

i've wanted Se7en on Xman 4ever ago...i wish he would have come on during the old format...but i'll happily take this.

Guest damifino

Can anyone tell me who Haha keeps imitating during the dodgeball game? I know it's some cartoon super hero...but I don't know who? ^^

There's a cartoon character in Korea named "피구왕 통키" (PiGoo Wang TongKi = Dodgeball King TongKi). Haha is doing a parody of that by calling himself "피구왕 작은키" (PiGoo Wang JakUhnKi = Dodgeball King Short Height) and when MC Mong was on he was "피구왕 몽키" (PiGoo Wang MongKi = Dodgeball King Monkey...as pronounced in Korean). Everyone on Xman is getting a parody name... for instance, Kang Ho Dong is going by "피그왕" PiGeuh Wang = Pig (as pronounced in Korean) King LOL

btw anyone know the other guests for next week?

Fans of specific people always seem to find out when their faves are going to be on something, but the full cast list for Xman usually comes out on Wednesdays Korean time, I think. When it is released cookiemonster or coolsmurf or someone always posts it in this thread so stay tuned :)

Apparently, I'm not the only one who thought Bada could use an image makeover, she came in first on the Xman website viewer poll (I don't LOVE her new haircut... well, as she had it on Xman, her hair looked cute at the MKMF awards... but it sure beats the mullet that she used to have)

1) Bada 17.3%

2) Lee Seung Gi 12.5%

3) Brian 10.5%

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/resource/template...vMenuId=1005250

Guest mintiful

i love the dodgeball game..

it was hilarious..

the blue dragon pose and everything..

andy is so good at it too.!! :)

and pms & mc yoo was so funny!!

and pms not included in blue dragon.. lmao.. he drank so many water..

when lee hyukjae got hit by the ball.. rofl...

Guest frOsty_pAnda

ARE YOU FREAKIN' SERIOUS!!!! SE7EN'S GONNA BE ON X-MAN!!!! AAAAAAH! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR HIM TO BE ON A VARIETY SHOW!!!! yay!

hey, i have a question. i noticed that the dodgeball game is on only some episodes. do they like rotate the games or something?

Guest damifino

hey, i have a question. i noticed that the dodgeball game is on only some episodes. do they like rotate the games or something?

Aside from Star Battle where celebrities show off their talents and get rated with X's and O's, the other 2 games have been rotated through the various weeks.

Guest StylishAzNx07

i hope they add in some sort of game like dang yeon ha ji, cuz i think this *new xman* needs alot more people interaction/socialization, instead of just games/dancing.

Archived