[variety] New* X-man

Guest VitaDolce*

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ryisakooguy

^ darn i should post earlier

i was like... what's the question and the guest lists again huh?

so i went back to checked and posted late -_-

OK if u already ask the mods or the people here.

i was just curious and worry about those who answered u.. getting warning

coz i see most of them just answered it without any discussion.

anyway here's my answer, but i dunno if xman ended yet or not,LOl if yes just ignore my answer

mintoro, Malaysia

1: Haha

2: Lee Seung Gi

3: Bada

Though I thought PMS will have a big chance, but i LOVE him like that now

and about Haha, i think he will be great too being a charisma person , LOL

Aww don't worry about it mintoro. I will allow lateness but just this once. I really thought you were going to be one of those people who just complains about stuff, but you weren't. You really wanted to play and just posted your concern. Thank you so much for your support!

I'm currently DLing the show, so I should have results by the end of the day :w00t: ! I've already seen the spoilers on who the X-Man is, but I finding it hard to resist haha. Happy Sunday everyone!

Looks like i missed something here about my sweetheart bada, but its kool i dont want to know. But moving on, since my satilitte is out i cant watch xman on the tv, but i want to say thanks for giving us the thread. And cant wait for the translations. Also when is the new guest list usually released, or do you already know? thanks

Guest sereneryne

I realised there isn't any song list for the new x-man?

Oh well, anyone knows what's the song Lee Seung Ki danced to today?

The 1st and 2nd song.. If I am not mistaken, the 1st song is by H.O.T

Thanks in advance! :)

Guest dream3rx0

I realised there isn't any song list for the new x-man?

Oh well, anyone knows what's the song Lee Seung Ki danced to today?

The 1st and 2nd song.. If I am not mistaken, the 1st song is by H.O.T

Thanks in advance! :)

i believe shortboy is still updating on the song list in the old xman thread.so you can check there :)

Guest usachin

Again, i have no idea of what they're talking about so... can anyone tell me what were the questions on the ladder part?

thank you.

oh and... Andy rlz at dodge ball! *o*

Please read the thread BEFORE you make a post about the subs (and before I have a fit and forget about doing them!) I only made a post about the translations on the page before your post!!!

Can I ask for someone to put in bold on the first page for ppl to stop asking for subs??? its really pissing me off :fury: these ppl obviously do not understand it take alot of time to do the translations and subbing and making a post about will not speed things up - in fact when I see them it makes me slow down.

Anyway enough of my ranting - looking at the comments on today's episode, it looks like it will be a good one to watch

:lol:. High-Five :D. Out of all the recent posts, your posts are the only ones that I've read. xD.

And about the X-Man song list. elainne has new list working up as well (usually just from my list)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry4172489

But I usually try to add on to the old list as well. And it'll take me a while to update my list since I don't watch the episodes live anymore but I will try to get them once I get around to watching the episodes.

Guest xlilvietgrl

Please read the thread BEFORE you make a post about the subs (and before I have a fit and forget about doing them!) I only made a post about the translations on the page before your post!!!

Can I ask for someone to put in bold on the first page for ppl to stop asking for subs??? its really pissing me off these ppl obviously do not understand it take alot of time to do the translations and subbing and making a post about will not speed things up - in fact when I see them it makes me slow down.

Anyway enough of my ranting - looking at the comments on today's episode, it looks like it will be a good one to watch

Please dont richard simmons klutzy off.....if you do we wont get to have subs anymore...so remember.....

PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST FOR SUBS!!

Thank you klutzY and all the other subbers for subbing it for us!! I cannot express in words how thankful i am....

^Thank you for the HQ links of today's episode!! :D

^ The question is on the first page. But I think it was "Who would of been more successful if they had a different image/changed their image?"

Hehe, waiting for non-club box link.

Edit: Nevermind, somebody uploaded on YouTube. ^^

Hahah dang i havent watched it yet, but from reader the spoiler i have 0 points :( GRRRRRR Next time imma chose someone that never even comes to mind.

i finally watched today's episode... it's kinda slow.. but i love dodgeball game. XD blue dragon. LOL

too bad, bada and brian didn't perform anything... i'm glad that andy has a airtime for dodgeball segment. ^0^

okay, i dislike bada's hair.... =X

Archived