[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

the good side, it appears Sang-Mi hasn't given up

Ugh! She could use her brains for better things than man chasing, maybe her mum was like her at her age? :yum:

6 hours ago, jayakris said:

They all take the JM-and-Sharon thing as a totally fake contract wedding and think that there was no real romance between BSH and JM.  That includes JK, HR, MSH, BakeryOppa, and Bakery Lady. 

Bakery oppa and mum are in on the fake marriage. Both of them also knew about JM-BSH. She did say to herself in one episode, not long ago that BSH only looks at JM or something to that effect. This writer is full of mischief.

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

kidnapped by Soo-Choel ... its clearly a guy, but it doesn't look like JM, Bakery Oppa, or J Capital guy, so thats gonna need subs too.

I think it's James Kang. JK was yelling at the butler and I heard Kang. 

Thank you for the recaps @jayakris @backstreetboysfan @LeftCoastOppa I am so bloody bored with JK's endless conniving and her bug eyed look. I am going to be reading only for awhile.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

No subs yet for Episode 107?

While JM and SH are still looking for the evidence, here's JK unlocking another secret lol....

I think SH will find out sooner that she's HR's child. Too many people already knows and she'll probably end up breaking JM's heart. Is she going to use Bakery Oppa to break up with him? 

As for the poll, I voted SC will die... I don't see any future for him and his one sided love. He'll probably end up saving JK costing him his life, until the end he'll always choose JK over HR and JM... And probably it would be the best time for JK to repent as she'll lose the one person that loves her the most 

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1

The feeling from another thread is that the kidnapped person is the witness that saw Grandma being killed, who ran away after BSH had pursued him and was threatened by JK and Mr. Kim.  The commenter thought the witness was being kept in an asylum.  Could that have been some time ago, the kidnapping was a flashback, and now the witness is out?  JK seems to be in a panic.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, msmy said:

The feeling from another thread is that the kidnapped person is the witness that saw Grandma being killed, who ran away after BSH had pursued him and was threatened by JK and Mr. Kim.  The commenter thought the witness was being kept in an asylum.  Could that have been some time ago, the kidnapping was a flashback, and now the witness is out?  JK seems to be in a panic.

There was car and BSH was trying to get recordings from the dashcam. The wife got paid, I believe.

• Like 4