[Drama 2022] Rookies Cops ✯ 너와 나의 경찰학교

Maetawinz

I liked the last two episodes.

The pace is quite fast, and we see many things in a short amount of time (training, then dissolution of said training caused by several events, short break where students go home, then back to campus where they change rooms to start academic life, then party for freshman, then start of classes, which implies that time went fast given the FL's lack of resolve, then realization and then the already written report). Did I get it right? :D It also seems to be in 2017, so I think this show will cover the 4 years of college, that's why a fast-paced approach is necessary.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

The KNPU squad is getting stronger...they didnt even suspect for a moment that 

SH and Tak were guilty.  Its  a true friendship.

the bromance is so sparkly...

Hyuk surprised me in this episode.  

FLRolVgaQAUupjR?format=jpg&name=360x360

behind the scene..

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Loving the leads chemistry! I love Chae Soo Bin, such an underrated actress. She deserves more recognition (glad they cast her in Pirates 2). Also, Kang Daniel is doing good so far. Of course, there's room for improvement. But for his debut role, he is doing fine. Can't wait for next wednesday.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Ari was hesitant even though she wanted to help. 

I like all the characters, each of them has some talent and in the end

they always solve the situation.. 

Yes, she was unsure what to do. In the end, she didn't do much, but I was pleasant to see that she didn't leave the table when Kim Tak went to eat with her. When he sat in front of her and she looked at her colleagues, I thought she would leave him. But she stayed when she realized that what others think don't matter, since Kim Tak is a good person. I think from all characters in this show, Ari is the only one having a prominent character development.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kathia said:

Yes, she was unsure what to do. In the end, she didn't do much, but I was pleasant to see that she didn't leave the table when Kim Tak went to eat with her. When he sat in front of her and she looked at her colleagues, I thought she would leave him. But she stayed when she realized that what others think don't matter, since Kim Tak is a good person. I think from all characters in this show, Ari is the only one having a prominent character development.

The tofu scene was her way of apologizing...

That was funny when Tak took that piece with the heart...  :lol:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

The tofu scene was her way of apologizing...

That was funny when Tak took that piece with the heart...  :lol:

Yes, that's right. I laughed a lot when she brought huge pieces of tofu ahahah. It was funny!

Because of that scene, now I ship them.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

A little late here, but episodes 5 & 6 were amazing when it comes to progression of relationships between the leads. Also, we're getting to know the other characters more and more.

There were some brilliant lines being thrown around, like Daeil's speech alluding to recent bullying issues in the celebrity world.

I'm slightly disappointed in Yoona's character Hanna. Not sure if it's the writing, and Yoona can only do so much with it. But right now, Hanna is just not very likeable. I still feel she's redeemable, so I am looking forward to that.

I also have to give credit where credit is due. I think WSH (Kang Daniel) is proving to be a great character. I initially thought that 'here we go again; another expressionless cold male lead'. Actually, he's giving life to this character with subtle smiles, micro-expressions that are quite natural. It's a treat to watch.

And EK is slowly erasing some annoying traits I've had from previous two episodes. I think she didn't straight up annoy me because of Chae Soo Bin. As always, CSB has a way to be just charming, even when her character was borderline infuriating. But definitely episode 5&6 changed my perspective.

15 hours ago, rocher22 said:

the better-looking one...   :D

EK would like to disagree... :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

The detective shouldnt ask Hanna to spy for him because she worked hard to be admitted to the academy.

I understand that she is grateful for him, although I expected her to be a little hesitant to help him.

On 2/14/2022 at 3:37 AM, BeLeafer said:

EK would like to disagree... 

yep, its hard to decide...   :D

FLUe2XFacAopc5E?format=jpg&name=360x360

FLCgWiraQAAdVnc?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Awesome 1

tumblr-e06c25085112457d75811b6b8f1debd4-

hai everyone. :D love the storylines and love the characters. much better than I ever thought it would be. I'll root for them as well. :D in my view, it's good for viewers searching drama show with a youth kind of vibe. the narrative of this k-drama isn't dissimilar to that of other rom-coms. it does, however, put a serious perspective on it. there's a lot of suspense in it to catch up on the school life of Rookie Cops. one thing that's really amazed me though, is Kang Daniel. looking forward to see more scenes of Seung Hyeon and for actor Kang Daniel to soar to great heights. :D

• Love 4
  • Blob 1