[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Love Never Fails 落花时节又逢君 starring Crystal Yuan & Liu Xue Yi

sugarplum892

Hi everyone. I wonder if there are any news/rumors re the whole Crystal Yuan matter? Weeks pass by, still nothing exact is known... I'm really starting to loose hope on this one. I was sooo looking forward to Love Never Fails, it was my ultimate dream for LXY to finally (after all this years of him always being behind smbd's back - as 2nd ML, etc.), to have his own moment to shine as a ML in big production... and now this... I'm heartbroken :((.

P.S. Also, Crystal had another drama I hoped to enjoy 

Spoiler

Emperor's Love

with Wallace, such an interesting pairing and plot...ehhh...:mellow:

2 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

There has been a lot of negative news regarding the actress. Sadly I think this won't be released.

I hope at least we'll hear smth official. Bcs now it's really not easy for me personally to move on,  I've waited so long for this :(.

On 7/27/2022 at 2:52 PM, leo2020 said:

I hope at least we'll hear smth official. Bcs now it's really not easy for me personally to move on,  I've waited so long for this :(.

Same!!

I am still looking forward to this.

I am personally waiting for the male lead.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2022 at 6:29 PM, leo2020 said:

:eats: let's just wait and see how it goes then...

Yeah, let's.

I was so looking forward and I'm still hoping. 

The male lead's visuals are really good and he is the main reason I'm waiting for this drama to air. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Hi everyone! Just learned that this drama obtained a distribution license:fullofhearts:.  I'm sooo happy,  I know there were dramas literally pulled out even after this, but still:hooray2:.

Wow!

That's great news.

I hope it airs soon.

• Like 1