Nam Sang Mi 남상미

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ripgal

juz started on Bad Family.. Nam Sang Mi has her sweet spy style and character.. n it's good.. cos i love her cute and bubbly character!

Guest xosandy

Happy Birthday Sang-mi!

I hope she'll have another year of success in her career and love life! :D

Guest jobogae

Happy Birthday Nam Sang Mi!! Like xosandy, I wish the same for her. Is she dating anyone by the way? :rolleyes: She seems like a really sweet person. Any guy would be lucky to have her.

As for her career, I hope to see many many more of her work. Thanks xosandy for starting this thread! Now I can keep track of her drama or movies -- who knows more than the fans! Thanks for sharing the pics of her , hoyhey123. Beautiful!

Guest mikal19

i just saw her profile on drama wiki and it says her bday is today so happy bday nam sang mi! best of luck and many wishes to her. this girl is awesome!

thanks for the share hoyhey.

Guest jahye

:crazy: I'm praying Nam Sang Mi never works with actors like Kim Rae Won, Jae Won, or other average actors who got famous because of their looks and not for their acting.

Hasn't she suffered enough having to work with Dennis O'Neil??? :rolleyes:

I hope she continues to work with great, respected acting talents like Kim Myung Min.

She needs to star in vehicles with sunbaes that are at par with her and frankly, average actors like Kim Rae Won, Eric, or whoever else fangirls go crazy over, are way below her level.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAM SANG MI! :w00t:

I'm a girl, and I've fallen for this girl!

That's how much I love her!

It's grossly weird, I know..

I'm still amazed by the fact she was born in 1984.

Just from her looks and manner I thought she was in her mid twenties when I first saw her (on Xman! :lol: ).

But she's only 22! (23 in Korea)

She's got so many years ahead of her to become one of Korea's biggest actresses and she's already on a great start!

If anyone here hasn't been watching Bad Family, then you're crazy.

Really, you're crazy for not watching one of the sweetest, funniest, well written, well acted dramedies ever.

116xa.png

23jm.png

134iy.png

32nh.png

13ot.png

57nw.png

69mj.png

76kb.png

89ij.png

45mj.png

credits; naver blog + jahye.

Guest cherrie.7

oh just as i stumbled to this thread.. the first thing i saw is her profile and it says birthdate: may3rd. =DD !!

happy birthday nam sangmi ~!

and aww.. i love her characters. WITHS2 just came out with ep6 subs for bad family. yay~! but i cant help but still be disappointed in the sweet spy. i didnt like the ending and the fact that she wasnt with lee joohyun made me even more sad.

Guest atreyu112

Jahye.. thanks sooo much for posting lovely pics of Nam sang mi.. she is soooo gorgeous and i can't wait to own bad family vcd...

RIP, u downloaded bad family already?..

:blink: Suffered? Hey, do you know there's hundreds of girls who got jealous with her cause she has luck to act along with Dennis (and be kissed by him^^) in Sweet Spy? :fury: :D

I really want to watch Bad Family and I will when I have a chance.

However, Sweet Spy is the most interesting drama for me so far, it even pushed me to buy a DVD set for saving. Dennis is the reason making me love Nam Sang Mi also. She's nice and cute with him. The sweet and beloved couple in Sweet Spy has won my heart. I agreed that NSM is very good at acting, she's a great actress, but please dont blame Dennis or so. He tried his best to work well for the role. And, I love his character Han Yoo Il more than any my fav characters.

Back to NSM, I must admit that she has a gorgeous performance in Sweet Spy. Just 22 years old, but she succeeded to portray a poor widow, silly police in SS drama. I also saw her in real life with a young, fresh and bright beauty. I think I'm starting to like her more and more.

Happy birthday to you, NSM!!

Guest whenharrietmetdoug4

:crazy: I'm praying Nam Sang Mi never works with actors like Kim Rae Won, Jae Won, or other average actors who got famous because of their looks and not for their acting.

I hope she continues to work with great, respected acting talents like Kim Myung Min.

She needs to star in vehicles with sunbaes that are at par with her and frankly, average actors like Kim Rae Won, Eric, or whoever else fangirls go crazy over, are way below her level.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAM SANG MI! :w00t:

I'm a girl, and I've fallen for this girl!

That's how much I love her!

It's grossly weird, I know..

I'm still amazed by the fact she was born in 1984.

Just from her looks and manner I thought she was in her mid twenties when I first saw her (on Xman! :lol: ).

But she's only 22! (23 in Korea)

She's got so many years ahead of her to become one of Korea's biggest actresses and she's already on a great start!

If anyone here hasn't been watching Bad Family, then you're crazy.

Really, you're crazy for not watching one of the sweetest, funniest, well written, well acted dramedies ever.

I'm going to have to agree with everything you said....I'm glad that she's working with such an AWESOME actor, Kim Myung Min (Dae Sang Winner last year), instead of those underPar actors who are only famous for their looks....Kim Myung Min can DEFINITELY act..AND to me at least, he's very very handsome.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Nam Sang Mi! she's such a wonderful actress and i KNOW she's going to make it real real big! :D

Guest Yvonne

Hi NSM fans!

Just watched Sweet Spy...and I am so WOW by this beautiful girl! She's like so many beautiful girls mixed into one...

She reminds me of:

1. Cecilia Cheung

2. Lee Young Ae

3. Lee Da Hae

4. Jade Leung 梁琤

PS. Can you all post more pics of her and Dennis O together? Thank you so much! I just seem to find them anywhere. :(

Guest jahye

:blink: Suffered? Hey, do you know there's hundreds of girls who got jealous with her cause she has luck to act along with Dennis (and be kissed by him^^) in Sweet Spy? :fury: :D

However, Sweet Spy is the most interesting drama for me so far, it even pushed me to buy a DVD set for saving. Dennis is the reason making me love Nam Sang Mi also. She's nice and cute with him. The sweet and beloved couple in Sweet Spy has won my heart. I agreed that NSM is very good at acting, she's a great actress, but please dont blame Dennis or so. He tried his best to work well for the role. And, I love his character Han Yoo Il more than any my fav characters.

His best is one of the worst acting performances I've ever seen in a Korean drama.

I'm not saying he didn't work his butt off, maybe he did.

But even for actors/actresses who try the best they can and they still fall short on the talent side, it shows on screen, no matter how charming or good looking he/she is.

Yes, maybe hundreds of fangirls may have been jealous that she's so gosh darn lucky to kiss such a "hot, hot, man", but looking at it from a strategically career move, it was a bad choice for her to star in a drama opposite somebody who is not in the same league as her (not even in the same ball park, nor the same planet for that matter), acting wise.

And it's hard NOT to blame the failure that is Sweet Spy on Dennis (his character).

Anyone with some form of reasonable, fair, unbiased judgement, will say the drama all went downhill when the writers started focusing more on Dennis's character, hoping it would attract young, female viewers, but it ended up costing them a majority of the original audience that was attracted to the drama because of it's story, and not some eye candy.

Anyways, I was saying it's more beneficial for her as an actress to work with people that are actually GOOD at acting rather than working with the average, pretty boy actor who's only hope to get through a scene is by his good looks.

Somebody who understands what I'm saying.. :D

I'm going to have to agree with everything you said....I'm glad that she's working with such an AWESOME actor, Kim Myung Min (Dae Sang Winner last year), instead of those underPar actors who are only famous for their looks....Kim Myung Min can DEFINITELY act..AND to me at least, he's very very handsome.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Nam Sang Mi! she's such a wonderful actress and i KNOW she's going to make it real real big! :D

:o I can't believe her portrayal of Kim Yang Ah will all be ending this week.. :tears:

Guest doozy

agree with jahye! in Sweet Spy, I was actually rooting for her and the police chief throughout the show. I just couldn't getting over the language barrier between NSM and Dennis Oh (he spoke to her in english and she responded in korean and he understood completedly? eh?!)

it was sad when at the end he asked her if she would still like to be his "spy assistant" but it probably wouldn't happen.

"it was a bad choice for her to star in a drama opposite somebody who is not in the same league as her (not even in the same ball park, nor the same planet for that matter), acting wise."--Hahahaha!

Guest loving_D

yeah i agree with jahye too. don't get me wrong. i adore dennis. i even have saved pictures of him on my computer. but he can't act, thats true. i got really irky about watching sweet spy because of his awkward acting. although i was rooting for him and nam sang mi, she is far too good of an actress to have costarred with dennis. he probably had a tough time adjusting to the acting (from model to acting is quite tough...look at joojihoon and suhdoyoung. i like them, but they're not decent at acting.) and probably because 99.9999% of his script was in english while others had to speak korean. but really i guess thats no excuse. what im trying to say is that nam sang mi is a GREAT actress and she should act with more experienced actors.

Guest woah~

I agree with all of you, NSM is a great actress!!!!

Even in 'Bad Family' she had a huge role to fill and I have to admit did it so successfully!!! I love her acting, I'll have to re-watch 'Too Beautiful to Lie' just to see... and that was her in SungKi's video?!?! I didn't even notice... see that's a great actress, when she fills in shoes that are the characters and does it well, to the point that you don't know it's HER! I really didn't know it was her... strange, but this is the first time that I didn't get pulled into a drama because of who was in it... I know I'm biased... lol... oh well :) Cheers to NSM and g'luck to her in the future... she's going to a huge STAAAAAA! (star!) :)

by the way does anyone have the old xman episodes (her and sungki were couple for the couple game) if anyone has clips even... that'd be great... please and thank you :)

Archived