Nam Sang Mi 남상미

Guest xosandy

i like her in sweet spy... so cute!

yea i agree she looks too mature for her age but then she realli has the ability to make people like her especially after watching sweet spy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest k3n4uri

i like her in sweet spy... so cute!

yea i agree she looks too mature for her age but then she really has the ability to make people like her especially after watching sweet spy

I've seen her on She's On Duty, movie of Kim Suh Ah; and that was filmed just two years ago. She really looked young there (high school student)...I guess it depends on her hairstyle, make up, fashion..etc. I think she is the type who can pull mature roles as well as roles her age.

When I saw her in Sweet Spy, I was instantly captivated her. I guess she has a likeable charm.

Guest jinjin<3

I have a big soft spot for her.

What I like about her:

-Natural beauty

-Her smile

-Not stick thin (as someone already mentioned)

-Down-to-earth, sweet personality

-She was working at McDonald's (or some other fast food place) when she got scouted... humble background

-She seems like your all aroudn sweetheart.

actually when i saw her picture in the Sweet Spy cover.. i thought she was kinda old. but then i saw her in She's on Duty.. she was really really young..

yeah..i guess she looks a lil older 4 her age. but she's still cute.

she's naturally pretty even without make up

Guest dreaminglil_mariel

shes cute..i like her in sweet spy

ya she does look a lil but older BUT she's so cute in SWEET SPY!

she is ... i just love her acting especially in sweet spy haha...actually that was the only show i know her in but i really love the way she acted her character...i just loved her n dennis (even tho dennis is a newbie n wasnt very good at acting but at each epi i thought he kept gettign better hehe) ^_^

she looks older than 21 doesn't she?

im surprised to find out shes only 21 :o i thought she was like mayb 23 or 24 hehe but shes very pretty tho

o hey kewl! i luv ur avatar...can u tell me where u got it? i wonder where erryone gets their cute banners n avatars n ones that r of k-dramas

Guest k3n4uri

o hey kewl! i luv ur avatar...can u tell me where u got it? i wonder where erryone gets their cute banners n avatars n ones that r of k-dramas

K drama fans usually makes it. I got mine from the Goong thread. They are pretty nice as long as you credit them for their work.

Great News...I'll see Nam Sang Mi in a drama again! Hopefully the next one would be Sweet Spy 2! :D

Guest xosandy

Lee Seung Gi's new MV feat. Nam Sang Mi:

It's not available yet, but you can view it on bestiz.

http://bestiz2.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard.ph...68c97d1ab91ac2c

During the Mnet Hello Chat Show, Lee Seung Gi was asked who his ideal girlfriend would be and he said Nam Sang Mi! He said that his ideal girlfriend would take care of him and 잘 챙기는 모습이 was part of her. =] So cute! I can't wait to get a downloadable copy of the MV!

Guest dreaminglil_mariel

K drama fans usually makes it. I got mine from the Goong thread. They are pretty nice as long as you credit them for their work.

Great News...I'll see Nam Sang Mi in a drama again! Hopefully the next one would be Sweet Spy 2! :D

really??? how do u know ull c her in a drama again n not b sure of wat drama it is tho lol? does that mean ull c her live...i really really hope her next drama is Sweet Spy 2...i really wanna c part 2 so bad haha ^_^ o n thanx for telling me where'd u get ur avatar...do u have the link to the thread?

Lee Seung Gi's new MV feat. Nam Sang Mi:

wat exactly is MV??? :sweatingbullets: [srry im new at this haha]

i remember when they used to always couple up in X-man.

can u tell me wat x-man is about? wat exactly is that show? omg if only i had the channel to watch more of the shows :tears:

Guest xosandy

really??? how do u know ull c her in a drama again n not b sure of wat drama it is tho lol? does that mean ull c her live...i really really hope her next drama is Sweet Spy 2...i really wanna c part 2 so bad haha ^_^ o n thanx for telling me where'd u get ur avatar...do u have the link to the thread?

wat exactly is MV??? :sweatingbullets: [srry im new at this haha]

can u tell me wat x-man is about? wat exactly is that show? omg if only i had the channel to watch more of the shows :tears:

MV stands for Music Video

Here's the link for X-Man: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35

The show's main purpose is to raise money for a charity so it's a good cause.

Her upcoming drama is [sBS] Bad Family. I hope there'll be a Sweet Spy 2 or a Sweet Spy movie. That would be awesome!

Guest dreaminglil_mariel

thanx xosandy for the 411 hehe and the links ^_^ i hope bad family will broadcast here soon...it sounds ok but gotta c it hehe

Guest xosandy

^no problem. :]

self-cam pic:

3003.jpg

Cham_004.jpgCham_005.jpg

entertainment news live:

20060106_003.jpg

20060106_005.jpg

"the sweet spy" - on the set:

200511%20imbc%20111.jpg

200511%20imbc%20113.jpg

200511%20imbc%20114.jpgDS_news_0001.jpg

My Sweetheart, My Darling:

749_151003_DSC_0080.jpg

749_151003_DSC_0178.jpg

Guest dreaminglil_mariel

i actually prefer nam sang mi be casted with dennis haha...they look good together to me ^_^...but didn't lee ju hyun get a girl? wasnt it park unjoo but he didnt want her?

Wow... people don't even care about the whole story but the love between the two main characters?

I mean, what was explained?

Does anyone know what exactly was contained in the pen and its true implication to the Northeast Asian politics? (all they said was that it was important with a huge implication on Northeast Asian politics and international relations, but they never told us anything concrete at all)

Does anyone know what Yooil really was? (other than that he was a member of Trinity. If that's all there is to his identity that the dramatists were thinking about, that's pathetic. All the more so because we don't even know clearly what kind of organization Trinity is, other than that it trades weapons and drugs. And yes, Yooil is a villain. Just because he didn't kill Soonae's husband, doesn't mean he's a good guy. He is an illegal weapons and drug trader, being after by the government of Korea.)

Does anyone know how the Parks had a connection in Washington?

Does anyone know the true intention of the Parks?

Why did James of CIA get killed in the last episode? By whom?

There are so freakin many things they didn't explain.

Yeah, the drama looked extremely promising in the beginning.

But when they made Dennis the lead actor (he was only a support role. He just kinda became the lead for no reason in the middle of the show. The original main characters were Yi Soonae, Kang Joon, and Park Eunjoo.) and started talking about romance, it all went down the drain.

Social justice? Yeah, showing social justice was what they said their intention was with this drama.

I'm not sure if anyone agrees with it.

I don't know if people simply didn't care about all the events that went on in the drama but the love between Soonae and Yooil, but if that's the case, then the ending is perfect, I agree.

I prefer this a lot more than a simple stupid happy ending.

But I guess it's not the problem with the ending. The direction of the entire drama was lost in the middle.

A very good example of how a promising premise could be ruined when there is not enough preperation and when the dramatists just go by exactly what the viewers want to see....

The ending does not describe anything besides the Parks are going to jail, and Han Yoo Il is still living. The problems were uncovered throughout the drama.

Does anyone know what exactly was contained in the pen and its true implication to the Northeast Asian politics?

Was givin in the first episode, and throughout the drama.

Does anyone know what Yooil really was?

A member of the KGA, it is a secret agency just like the CIA, but in Russia. Just like Harold Adrian Russell ('Kim') philby

Does anyone know how the Parks had a connection in Washington?

The rich were meeting, we all know the rich indirectly run the country, and Eun Joo's father is part of that Korean security thing.

Does anyone know the true intention of the Parks?

During the drama, it was their job to hide the secrets of the file, and to make Song fail.

Why did James of CIA get killed in the last episode? By whom?

He was killed trying to kill Han Yoo Il, Han Yoo Il stabbed him later.

The drama is called, "The Sweet Spy", and this is not the type of drams that makes you think at the end, everything reveals it self little by little.

You have said in your words: "I just finished this drama... well i didn't really watch it, my mom did..."

something tells me your mom wasn't understanding what was happening. :sweatingbullets: Come on! You need to be smarter than that.

wow...after i read your questions donilpark i kinda was wondering too cuz im actually one of those who fell for the whole paying more attention to the romance hehe :sweatingbullets: but i did pay attention to the whole story hehe its just i couldnt understand some stuff (most of the stuff i understood as the show revealed it little by little) like what did the pen contain (i know its important but what does it talk bout...they said it in the show but haha im not much of a politics person so i didnt understand)...but i agree with supa Wanki (again) ^_^...it didnt get lost in the middle...it explained things episode by episode....n nooo haha let ther be a part 2...not a cliffhanger.. i mean soon-ae doesnt even know she contains the info of the pen and...uh....i just really hope there's at least a movie hehe...i definitely agree with you though that the ending was best the way they did it rather than a too cliche happy ending hehe

Archived