Nam Sang Mi 남상미

Guest xosandy

Guest deadytwo

hm...ive seen nam sang mi in spy girl and....for some reason she doesnt look the same in these pics O_O! if i wasnt told that this was nam sang mi i could swear that it wasnt the same person in spy girl....

EDIT: LOL i thought that they meeant nam sang mi was kim jung hwa....i knew it was kim jung hwa lol. but then who was she in spy girl then? O_O

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yum yum dimsum

im starting to like her..

everytime she changes her hairstyle her face changes along wit it.

sometimes i cant even recognize her.

Guest mizzlinhie

If you guys haven't seen Nam Sang Mi on Sang Sang Plus, you can dl it at http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

just check in the Sang Sang Plus folder. The date is 021506 for her episode. :)

thanks alot, I'll download it :)

I miss her on Xman too. She was so shy in Xman hahaha...Kang Ho Dong likes her so he always pick her haha so funny :)

I wonder how she's doing right now, I heard she got sick or something??? Get well soon Sang Mi unnie!! I want to see her more in the future dramas :blush:

Guest xosandy

No, thank you jobogae for keeping this thread alive. :) I hope Sang-mi is feeling better now! Poor girl! By the way, I really liked the "chameleon" term you came up with. It suits her really well. In the meantime, more pictures.. :D

³²»ó¹Ì-1.jpg

html>

Guest mizzlinhie

I don't know if this have been posted yet, but i found a pic of sang mi unnie celebrating her birthday during the filming of Bad Family :)

b0028445_12145427.jpg

lets keep this thread moving guys! FIGHTIN!

Guest xosandy

thanks for the pic mizzlinhie and welcome to the thread. =] she looks cute with the birthday hat. lol. glad to see more sang-mi supporters!

Guest mizzlinhie

thanks for the pic mizzlinhie and welcome to the thread. =] she looks cute with the birthday hat. lol. glad to see more sang-mi supporters!

thanks you so much for your warm welcome xosandy :blush: .

Yeah she looks so cute wearing that birthday hat :lol: Hope to see her more in the future dramas and movies. I guess she's still taking a break right now? I found a recent pic of her in her management website :P Seem likes she's having fun...i'm glad she is. :D

b0028445_15212115.jpg

I love her sweet smile :D so kute~

Guest xosandy

aww, thanks for the pictures gals. i hope she gets better and is recovering :D

no problem autuymnrain. (: that's a cute mizzlinhie! so, she's not only smart, beautiful, but also athletic? :P btw, i just saw this in the news thread so i'm assuming she's going to take some time off. after all, her hard work in bad family must've been quite stressful!

20060724112211.658.0.jpg

Lee Soo Kyung will be replacing Nam Sang Mi as the new MC for SBS Entertainment news. Nam Sang Mi has backed out of the show after being admitted recently to the hospital for high fever.

Guest yum yum dimsum

hope she feels better now. she needs all the rest she could get!!!

thanks for the pics!! she looks so different in each one of them.. she is, like u guys named her - 'a chameleon!'

:D:D

Guest mizzlinhie

i hope she'll get well soon :) i miss her already!! :(

haha i feel like I want to pinch her cheek too!! x]

5.jpg

Pretty Nam Sang Mi

Img0402_20060316155124.jpg

everyone would dies for her sweet/kute smile

namsangmi39.jpg

Guest mizzlinhie

Ahh..this thread is so quiet today~ :( To keep the thread moving :] Here're some pics of Nam Sang Mi unni celebrating her birthday during the filming of Bad Family :)

namsangmi31.jpg

namsangmi32.jpg

Make a wish!!

namsangmi33.jpg

Ready...blow the candles~

namsangmi34.jpg

namsangmi35.jpg

Archived