Nam Sang Mi 남상미

Guest xosandy

Guest mizzlinhie

Nam Sang Mi plans to focus on her acting after quitting the Ent.live show. :o

really??? she said that?? that's not bad news, she should focus on her acting and appears more in the future dramas/movies :blush: I wonder how is she doing right now. GET WELL SOON NAM SANG MI!!

btw you welcome soutsada7 :P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mizzlinhie

I found some news of Nam Sang Mi on her management website. Does anyone here can read korean? if so could anyone please give us a brief translation :)

남상미 정체불명 고열 "몸이 안따라 줘"

[ 2006년 7월 26일(수) 7:27 스포츠한국]

nopredict200607260727090.jpg

남상미 정체불명 고열 "몸이 안따라 줘"

배우 남상미가 CF 촬영 스케줄에 비상이 걸렸다. 남상미는 최근 정체 불명의 고열로 통원 치료를 받고 있어 전속모델로 활동중인 CF의 신규 촬영에 나서지 못해 난감한 지경에 빠졌다. 남상미는 당초 7월 안에 제주항공, 진로 참이슬, 태평양 등의 CF 촬영을 마무리할 계획이었으나 건강상의 이유로 8월로 연기했다. 남상미의 한 측근은 “방송 스케줄을 소화하기 힘들 정도로 아직 건강이 회복되지 않아 각 기업체에 양해를 구하고 있다. CF 촬영의 경우 제품 홍보 등 프로모션의 시점이 생명이어서 추가 CF 촬영에 나서지 못해 이래저래 난감하다”고 전했다.

남상미는 지난 5일부터 원인을 알 수 없는 고열로 인해 병원에 입원하는 등 치료를 받고 있는 상태다. 상태가 호전됐지만 여전히 통원 치료를 받으면서 향후 경과를 지켜보고 있는 중이다. 남상미는 병원 측으로부터 단백질 섭취 등 몸의 기력을 회복하는 게 최우선이라는 권유를 받고 외출을 자제한 채 휴식을 취하고 있다. 남상미는 얼마전부터 보양식 등 음식을 통한 체력 회복에 힘쓰고 있다.

남상미의 측근은 “몸이 완쾌되는 대로 CF 촬영을 소화한 후 차기작을 선택할 계획이다”고 말했다.

남상미 ‘TV 연예’ MC 하차

2006년 7월 25일 (화) 08:57 메트로

20060725085710.224.0.jpg

탤런트 남상미(사진)가 다음달 STV ‘생방송 TV연예’의 MC직에서 물러난다. 이 프로그램 관계자는 24일 “남상미가 후속 활동과 건강상의 이유로 하차를 결정했다”며 “탤런트 이수경이 후임으로 MC를 맡을 예정”이라고 밝혔다. 남상미는 지난 5일 원인 불명의 갑작스러운 고열로 ‘TV연예’ 진행에서 빠진 후 입원치료를 받아오다 19일 방송을 재개했다.

남상미, 생방송TV연예 하차...후임은 이수경

2006년 7월 25일 (화) 00:40 스포츠서울

20060725004010.200.0.jpg

남상미가 SBS ‘생방송 TV연예’의 MC 자리에서 물러난다.남상미는 다음달 9일 방송을 끝으로 물러나고 신세대 스타 이수경이 바통을 이어받아 서경석과 호흡을 맞출 예정이다. 올해초부터 ‘생방송 TV연예’의 진행을 맡았던 남상미는 이달 초 원인 불명의 고열에 시달리는 등 건강이 좋지 않아 두차례 생방송 진행을 하지 못했으며 지난 19일 방송을 재개했다.

소속사 측은 “건강상의 이유도 있지만 오래 전부터 재충전을 가질 계획이었다. 당분간 휴식을 취하면서 영화든 드라마든 좋은 작품으로 다시 돌아올 작정”이라고 밝혔다. 후임 여성 MC 이수경은 SBS 주말극 ‘하늘이시여’와 MBC 시트콤 ‘소울메이트’, 영화 ‘타짜’ 등에 잇달아 출연하며 주가가 치솟고 있는 차세대 스타다.

김용습기자 snoopy@

source: www.yuleum.co.kr

Guest xosandy

I found some news of Nam Sang Mi on her management website. Does anyone here can read korean? if so could anyone please give us a brief translation :)

The articles are about Nam Sang Mi's hospitalization after her latest CF and her replacement for MC.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29/saywu...8661_165729.jpg

credit to yahoo korea

i think this is her in the hospital.. i am not that sure

Really? I thought it was a scene from a drama. :unsure:

It's my pleasure Kathleen. (= Here are some of NSM's older ads:

200501%20hang01.jpg

200501%20hang02.jpg

200503%20hang01.jpg

200503%20hang02.jpg

200505%20hang01.jpg

200507%20hang02.jpg

Guest miimisunshine

i am not soo sure about the picture of her in the hospital... because i just saw it when i searched her on yahoo korea.. but it does look like it is from a drama huh?

gosh xosandy, im nto sure, but im guessing or i cant remember well, sandy is your real name? cuz i felt so cool when you remembered my name :blush: hahaha. but gosh, thank you for always posting so much info. you're like THE source. haha. awesome pictures. thank you for posting them here

Guest pinklily

i hope Sang Mi feels better. i miss her so much already after Bad Family. but then again...she does need rest. hime ne ja! i'll await her return...refreshed and fully energized.

bassest2000327322qk2.jpg

thank you mizzlinhie and xosandy for all of Sang Mi's pix. she's gorgeous...i love her eyes...and her smile really melts your heart. hehe... :blush:

*waves* to Kathleen. ^_^

Guest pinklily

and here are pix of her from the 42nd Baeksang Awards...sorry that they're old...i hope they haven't been posted before. she looks so angelic here.

img127364wl4.jpg

img127365lg7.jpg

img127366tq3.jpg

img127368md6.jpg

img127361lt7.jpg

img127362lf5.jpg

img127363ik2.jpg

credit: kr.blog.yahoo

i've been meaning to post these up for awhile now...so happy i finally was able too. enjoy. ^_^

Guest xosandy

gosh xosandy, im nto sure, but im guessing or i cant remember well, sandy is your real name? cuz i felt so cool when you remembered my name :blush: hahaha. but gosh, thank you for always posting so much info. you're like THE source. haha. awesome pictures. thank you for posting them here

lol. thanks. you're too kind. :) yup, you can call me sandy.

i hope Sang Mi feels better. i miss her so much already after Bad Family. but then again...she does need rest. hime ne ja! i'll await her return...refreshed and fully energized.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4900/ba...00327322qk2.jpg

thank you mizzlinhie and xosandy for all of Sang Mi's pix. she's gorgeous...i love her eyes...and her smile really melts your heart. hehe... :blush:

*waves* to Kathleen. ^_^

hey kirsten! nice to see you in this thread too. :) i really love that look on NSM. she looks so pure and innocent.

Guest mizzlinhie

whohooo I'm glad you guys are back. It was so quiet here for a couple days. I heard Nam Sang Mi is back now, she's recovering, she looks better now. I'm glad, hopefully we'll see her in a new drama soon :)

Here're some recent pics of here from TV Entertainment.

photo_219_1_1_no_4623_1.jpg

photo_219_1_1_no_4623_2.jpg

Guest pinklily

mizzlinhie, that's great that Sang Mi is feeling better. i hope that she's had enough rest though...she's been working non-stop since so early in her career...such a hardworker! has she really returned to Entertainment News? ohhhh...and she looks beautiful in the caps...indeed, very healthy...and happy! :w00t:

have you seen this pic of Sang Mi before? sexy! :blush:

img712571zo6.jpg

credit: kr.blog.yahoo

Guest jobogae

So glad that Nam Sang Mi is recovering! I'm so happy that she declined to be a co-host for Enterntainment TV because that means she will be concentrating on making more drama series. Yuppee! I'm excited to see what is in store for her. Thank you all for the beautiful pictures. I found this on the internet. She looks so hip :D .

2006613145059_9061243.jpg

Guest vivjelly

Wow, she looks different in the last pic. I couldn't recognize her. I think it's because of the sunglasses.

She's really cute in Bad Family. Her character is so different from her shy persona in Xman. She looks younger now then when she was in Xman.

Guest KOALASPYXD

ive been looking at this thread for a while and deicided to post ^^

i love all the pics! NSM is a very good actress and shes pretty :)

is she in any new dramas or sitcoms lately?

its so hard to find sites for her in english >.<

i love all her cfs! ^O^

Guest Ailin*

Yes, like what many others have said, she's a cameleon. A very beautiful and talented actress with a boundless, bright future ahead of her. :blush:

01325d5b.jpg

4c959bcc.jpg

The following should be recent pics of her. I'm glad she's recovered and looking well. :)

6aedca14.jpg

39e42b44.jpg

bf4b2444.jpg

Her autograph...

7701d9db.jpg

Archived