Nam Sang Mi 남상미

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, kim ha neul is the main lead actress but i think nam sang mi had a cameo appearance in there.

Oh, ic. Mayb i didn't notice cuz i didn't know who she was back then B)

Guest starryeyedwonder

She's so pretty!

She's my favorite actress right now..i love her (and dennis o <33) in Sweet Spy.

She's gorgeous and seems so sweet and likable =]

Guest k3n4uri

lee ju-hyun and nam sang-mi on the same x-man episode:

I'm curious about this X-MEN Episode....When was this? Someone have a clip of it?

Guest xosandy

I'm curious about this X-MEN Episode....When was this? Someone have a clip of it?

sylver's clubbox has it. x-man should be under the tab "variety"

http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver

btw.. she played the role of jae-eun in "too beautiful to lie"

VOTE FOR NAM SANG MI AS "BEST NEW ACTRESS"

http://board.wwcast.com/poll/hot.asp?poll=117

You can only vote once per day.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest suejinners

Nam sang mi is going to be in Lee Seung Gi's first music video off of his anticipated 2nd album!

9420060127_22328138.jpg

credits to yahoo_suejinners

• 2 weeks later...

she's so beautifull.....

at first in "sweet spy" i didnt recognize her....but then i remember she's from "my sweetheart my darling"...

she looks so different from the 2 dramas...in MSMD, she has short hair and her role is a high school girl ...but in SS, she has long hair,....cant even recognize her......

Guest k3n4uri

Is she doing another drama or movie? I miss seeing her on screen after The Sweet Spy ended.

Thank you for answering my questiong about the XMAN Episode xosandy. I'll look for it. I like your avatar too...she is so cute!!! Nam Sang Mi definitely is one of my favorite my favorite Korean Actresses.

Guest RealityOrDream

hey, is she the one in Don't Believe Her?? as the pharmacist??

yea, she is in Dont Believe Her and she is in some movies as Dead Friend, Never To Lose, She is on duty and 1 another movie which i can remember the name

Guest xosandy

^no problem suejinners. :] btw.. do you know when lee seung gi's mv is coming out?

k3n4uri, i havent heard about what her next project is. i assume she's taking a break right now.

Garden of InnisFree

0007.jpg

0006.jpg

1003.jpg

0005_3.jpg

Guest k3n4uri

Thanks for the info xosandy. I hope that she do many more movies and tv shows. Also I hope that she be paired with popular actors like Hyun Bin, Bi, Kim Rae Won and of course, Dennis again! :D

She is beautiful but I do agree that she looks older for her age. After watching The Sweet Spy, I thought she was at most 27 or 28 but she is really only 21 years old.

Guest k3n4uri

She is beautiful but I do agree that she looks older for her age. After watching The Sweet Spy, I thought she was at most 27 or 28 but she is really only 21 years old.

She could use it to her advantage...she can play maturer roles! :)

Archived