Nam Sang Mi 남상미

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikal19

I lOVE nam sang mi now that i have seen 1-4 bad family and 1-3 sweet spy. She is absolutely gorgeous in episode 3 (sweet spy)in that dress. great actress also. well im off to watch more of her in sweet spy, its getting good.

Guest soutsada7

wowie, a thread for one of my fav actresses (lol, SHG and Nam Sang Mi for now :P) :w00t: loved her in Sweet Spy and will check out Bad Family as soon as all the subs are available and released (lol, I just don't like waiting :sweatingbullets:)...anyway, she's such a naturally gorgeous lady and talented to boot :P

Guest minjung313

why are there only 5 pages on her. I think her acting, intelligence, and beauty make her someone valuable in the entertainment industry. I hope she does more stuff. I seriously heart this girl.

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

I find her really pretty and she's talented too. I've only seen her on She's on Duty but I want to see sweet Spy. I think she's a little bit underrated here in soompi.

Guest atreyu112

I find her really pretty and she's talented too. I've only seen her on She's on Duty but I want to see sweet Spy. I think she's a little bit underrated here in soompi.

i agree with u.. she is underrated.. i find that she is one of a talented artiste after kim ha neul/ kim sun ah

Guest jobogae

Any news on upcoming projects for Nam Sang Mi after Bad Family? I don't keep up with the entertainment news very well unless I read it in forums. I'm going to miss seeing her acting when Bad Family ends ... ahh...don't want to even think about it. I hope she continues to get leading roles! I luv her!

Guest soutsada7

she played in "she's on duty too?" :w00t: this is another reason why I've gotta watch this...agree with you that this lady's got immense talent and beauty...will watch Bad Family as soon as I finish with this semester, but I'm wondering the same thing as jobogae...does anybody have more info on her and her next project after bad family? thanks.

Guest hydroflux

ya i'm also curious about her next project..is it going to be a drama or a movie? hopefully a drama because she's a fine actress and i like her pretty smile!!! i wanna see her with kim rae won in her next drama i bet they would have good chemistry together..

Guest jobogae

I don't think this was posted but just in case you haven't seen Nam Sang Mi in Lee Seung Gi's music video. It's REALLY good - like a mini movie. This just shows how versatile she is as an actress. This one made me cry!!! And it is just a music video...dang she is GOOD AND BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks cucumber for posting this on youtube.com.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWRbAnXOOP8

Edit:

More Nam Sang Mi - this music video's NGs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_uKEsrcX2Y

Guest soutsada7

I don't think this was posted but just in case you haven't seen Nam Sang Mi in Lee Seung Gi's music video. It's REALLY good - like a mini movie. This just shows how versatile she is as an actress. This one made me cry!!! And it is just a music video...dang she is GOOD AND BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks cucumber for posting this on youtube.com.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWRbAnXOOP8

ooo, thanks for this jobogae :D she is indeed a beautiful and versatile actress...

Guest luckycarrienew

I like her too after watching her acting in Sweet spy.. she is sooo sweeeetttt.. and cute too

Yep!!She is Sweet!!however,no one can beat my No.1 Soojung!!^^(hope u guys never mind!!)

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest atreyu112

Yep!!She is Sweet!!however,no one can beat my No.1 Soojung!!^^(hope u guys never mind!!)

:lol::lol::lol:

of course lucky... we understand.. i also have the same tot like u.. no one can beat my no 1 soojung - kim ha neul but sang mi is my new love found.. i am seriously like her acting, smile and everything abt her

Guest luckycarrienew

of course lucky... we understand.. i also have the same tot like u.. no one can beat my no 1 soojung - kim ha neul but sang mi is my new love found.. i am seriously like her acting, smile and everything abt her

Dear~I know u,u know me,that's right!!

Still love Soojung forever!!(Never mind!!^0^) :blush: :lol::lol:

Guest atreyu112

Dear~I know u,u know me,that's right!!

Still love Soojung forever!!(Never mind!!^0^) :blush: :lol::lol:

looking at ur sggie and avatar, ppl won't mistake of who u soojung is.. heheheheh...

do u guys know what is her latest project?? i wish she would act with KRW/ KSW/ BYJ.. hehehehe.. i honestly believe she will be top actress soonnn!!

Guest luckycarrienew

looking at ur sggie and avatar, ppl won't mistake of who u soojung is.. heheheheh...

do u guys know what is her latest project?? i wish she would act with KRW/ KSW/ BYJ.. hehehehe.. i honestly believe she will be top actress soonnn!!

Dear~unless u are be true now!!Congratulations!!She is waiting for Rae Won's call!!(hope this thread people never mind!!) :lol::lol::lol:

Archived