Nam Sang Mi 남상미

Guest xosandy

Great catch on the wink thing Jahye! So cute!

Here is a beautiful picture I found of Nam Sang Mi and Lee Yoon Ji (from Goong) on the internet. Looks like a photo shoot for a magazine. I also found a very riskey picture of NSM ... still pondering if I should post it :phew: . Maybe a link??

Hmm that makes me curious..lol lets see it! :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jobogae

Ok... this is SO unlike any other pictures I have seen of Nam Sang Mi. She is such a chameleon - she can change from day to night and wholesome to wild! I had to do a double take on this one :P .

nsm18js.th.jpg

Guest suejinners

^ yeah i remember that photoshoot

Its from her mobile hwabo.모바일 화보. Its supposed to be sexy ^^

Here's a new pic!

Shes on the cover of June's issue of an an magazine! (앙앙)

nsma3xb.jpg

she looks HOTT! can't wait to see the other pics

Guest jahye

Ok... this is SO unlike any other pictures I have seen of Nam Sang Mi. She is such a chameleon - she can change from day to night and wholesome to wild! I had to do a double take on this one :P .

I think you hit the spot!

She really is a chameleon! Sad to say, I noticed Nam Sang Mi first not through her work in dramas but through the game show, Xman. She was a pretty frequent guest on the show back then and when I saw her on the show, I thought she was the sweetest, most graceful girl on the show. I also thought she was around 25 years old (this was back in 2004/2005, so she was really only 20/21) and there was this innocence about her that I didn't see in most other actresses.

So when I see her do these sexy photoshoots and have to do these intimate scenes (like in Sweet Spy).. I'm just floored because I keep thinking of that sweet, innocent Sang Mi in real life, but I'm also taken back by how well she pulls off all these other looks that I wouldn't expect from her.

These are the pictures in the magazine that suejinners posted above.

sangmi5tx.th.jpgsnagmi048hq.th.jpg

sangmi050kb.th.jpgsangmi0014xw.th.jpg

sangmi0030em.th.jpg

credits; namsangmi cafe + jahye.

Guest jahye

:lol: There is a thread of Sang Mi pictures in the photos section and it descibes her as a "beautiful chameleon"!

I think the person got that word from jobogae!

No news on new acting projects but she did land a job as the new spokeswoman for Jeju Air

22095643048_60300010.jpg

I hope she rests at least 2 months before she starts a new acting project.

Guest jobogae

:lol: There is a thread of Sang Mi pictures in the photos section and it descibes her as a "beautiful chameleon"!

I think the person got that word from jobogae!

NSM truly personafies those terms so I can't take credit for that :P . I'm so happy to hear that she is getting endorsement deals before she lands another project -- hopefully soon. I can't wait to find out who she will be paired up with. Any guesses? I hope she plays a completely different role this time. The background of her characters have been very sad so far. Maybe make her rich with parents this time. I would love to see her in a "Taming of the Shrew" type of character hahaha ... that would be very cute.

There's nothing I'm interested in watching at the moment ... tried watching Spring Waltz but l got bored ... reminds me too much of Autumn Love Story (but not as good) Daniel Henney looks quite dashing in there though :). Soundtrack of Spring Waltz is pretty good.

Lovely pictures of NSM! I need to start on creating new banners ... :sweatingbullets:

Guest asianromance

She was in too beautiful to lie? Then she must have been the main guy's younger sister or the fiance. I didn't like the younger sister much-thought she was a little too off the top. Well after seeing bad family, no one can doubt Nam Sang Mi can act. Her crying scenes were so touching. You can feel the frustration she feels. And even though these pictures make her look older--in Bad family, i thought she looked at most 24 but I could see her as being 22. Nam Sang Mi reminds me of Lee Da Hae and Jang Nara rolled into one

Guest shred

so she was the other girl in Spy Girl! :sweatingbullets: i don't remember her in Too Beautiful to Lie though - she was KDW's sister?

i'm watching Sweet Spy right now. it's hard to believe that's she's a 1984-er. she looked young in She's on Duty though.

what's with the Spy dramas/movies? hehe.

Guest RainFan4ever

i like her from sweet spy though..she is funny in that movie she goes from plain to glamorous..she has that look with the sweet look and tough look depends on what she wearing though...i'm starting to like her now..she and dennis was so cute..to me dennis oh kinda look like daniel henney in a way..don't you think? i think it just me thinking too much again??????

Guest woah~

She was the finace of Kang Dong Won. I re-watched it just because of her, but I hate her character - which totally proves she fits into any and every role that she's given. She's a great actress, this is the only Korean actress that I've seen be a totally chameleon. Re-watch 'Too Beautiful to Lie' and you'll see :)

Guest jahye

^ I haven't watched the movie yet, but I found some caps from it.

20235xu.jpg

photo21911no29543vl.jpg

:lol: Excuse the pun, but I love the new "pet name" we have for Sang Mi: our Chameleon. :D

From this

50976506725462044536453767um.jpg

to this.

nsmi200500437zy.jpg

nasami515hc.jpg

c2fc6eh.th.jpg

credits; namsangmi cafe <- If you have a Daum ID, I highly suggest you join http://cafe.daum.net/namsangmi

Pictures, videos, news, EVERYTHING on her is in there. She also leaves a letter to her fans there every now and then.

For clubbox, I suggest http://clubbox.co.kr/namsangmi. It doesn't have EVERYTHING she's ever been in, but it has most of her TV appearances.

Guest ally2207

I really like Nam Sang Mi in Sweet Spy! :) N i think she look more younger with long hair! I've never know that Nam Sang Mi was in "She's On Duty" with Kim Sun Ah. :w00t: She look really young there!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jobogae

Someone was nice enough to upload "Spy Girl" on youtube.com with English subtitles. Credits to x0xcinderellax0x for posting it. Nam Sang Mi has a role in this movie. Look for her hair :lol:. I'm watching it right now ...so cute ...hahaha. Here is the link to the playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=5A2A2DB1B1320D5C

You may want to watch this pretty soon before it gets deleted because I heard youtube.com is getting sued for a lot of its content and may be going down soon ... just heresay at this point though

PS: Here's "Too Beautiful to Lie" ... gonna watch it another night ... :sweatingbullets:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E9602B6B50039A7B <--- thanks to fans who posted this movie up.

Catching up on NSM's movies till I hear news about her upcoming series ...

Guest dilly_dally

credits; namsangmi cafe <- If you have a Daum ID, I highly suggest you join http://cafe.daum.net/namsangmi

Pictures, videos, news, EVERYTHING on her is in there. She also leaves a letter to her fans there every now and then.

i want to join, but dunno how...can you please help me?

Archived