[Drama 2021] Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ☀️ 갯마을 차차차

Maetawinz

two more episodes till and its ending already... I can watch them doing mundane things all day.... who's with me?

Dare I say, its the best drama of 2021? 

On 10/12/2021 at 10:22 AM, ferily said:

@STARSX OMG! That last gif of Shin Min Ah and Kim Seon Ho, is that from their Elle photo shoot?

@anastasia7 I’ve been watching so many Kim Seon Ho videos lately haha.. I love 2D1N! Not only for Seon Ho but the cast. The show is HILARIOUS!!

Also you make good points about Du Sik too. I also think Du Sik is like to Gam Ri because she also took care of him since he was young. But also maybe she did take care of him a lot during that 5 years. If there is one person who would know about Du Sik’s past, it would be Gam Ri..

Another thing about Du Sik is exactly what you said @anastasia7.. Du Sik is close with the people in Gongjin but there’s a certain extent that he is close to them and a barrier he puts up. He chooses to not be super close to them because of what happened with his relationship in the past. Basically he chooses not to cross the line between Gongjin people..

Guys, can Saturday come any sooner? I’m dying to know what happens

hmm... This is the reason why he charges a minimum fee... 
He doesn't want people to get close to him and vice versa ...

See he gave free stuff to Do-Ha's father.... and something made or caused Do-Ha's father to be paraplegic. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, Silverlining93 said:
Final week = many contents:rolleyes::tears:

I end up starting my day with ig scrolling. No coffee, but daily dosage of Daniel Kim smiles.. or is it hourly dosage? Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Edited by anastasia7
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, anastasia7 said:

So it's Min-a , not noona :lol:blockquote widget

I end up starting my day with ig scrolling. No coffee, but daily dosage of Daniel Kim smiles.. or is it hourly dosage?

He actually said “Noona” but the subtitles just translate it as “Min Ah”. Kim Seon Ho has always said “Noona” when addressing Shin Min Ah :) Lee Sang Yi calls her Noona too!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Silverlining93 said:
Final week = many contents:rolleyes::tears:

I love that IG video of them, cant wait to watch the full thing! They're so happy and comfortable together- anyone thinks they give off sibling vibes IRL (not intending to kill the romance of the drama!)?

Also love it when Lee Sang Yi is with them. SMA is easy to get along with, and KSH clearly gets along with a lot of the cast in all his dramas- always ends up being so friendly with them!

I came across a old video of 100 days my prince wrap up party, how I wish this was post covid-19 and we could see all the cast together celebrate :huh:

• Like 12
  • Love 1

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ☀️ 갯마을 차차차 - Shin Min Ah & Kim Seon HO ☀️ Last week of HomeCha journey.
3 hours ago, ferily said:

He actually said “Noona” but the subtitles just translate it as “Min Ah”. Kim Seon Ho has always said “Noona” when addressing Shin Min Ah :) Lee Sang Yi calls her Noona too!

Oops. Need to turn higher volume :tounge_wink: thanks for clarifying

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Thanks @Silverlining93 for that video. I was wondering what in the world they were doing with the snacks when I saw only the Korean highlights. Makes so much more sense now. :)

They are really so comfortable and easy around each other....Lee Sang Yi is a gentle presence. And they're all hilarious.

That eyes - nose - lips game was strange to look at. Amazing that SMA got so many correct.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Ooh, I don't think we've seen the winding path filming location in the drama yet? (Igari Anchor Observatory) I guess a sneak peek of what's going to happen in the last two episodes!

Thank you also to the Show's paced release of interviews/The Swoon videos since they are what's keeping us alive until the weekend. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I came across this video. Kang Hanna's (previous co-star in Start Up) commentary on Kim Seon Ho in her radio programme Volume Up. They discuss about his current popularity, how he's charming and well loved. Also mentions about how his protrayal as Hong Du Shik has a degree of resemblance to KSH in real life, demeanour, friendliness etc etc.

Around 12:05, they highlight that his mellow eyes are a contributing factor to his charm. :tears: Yes precisely that! Who can forget the sorrow he brings out, and the deep meaningful look in his eyes when he acts out the mellow and/or dramatic scenes! 

What about 'Grandson charm' @12:50? I will never forget how he sobbed so hard in Start up in front of haelmoni :bawling:. Maybe Koreans will confer him the title of Nation's Grandson- that'll be something new :lol:

Gosh @0:42 even random people in a cafe are talking about KSH. :issohappy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, Silverlining93 said:

It's out guys :winkx:

Thank you!!

They're so cute! And I've noticed SMA's subtle competitiveness from all the videos with games in them. Haha

Nice to know that one of the songs that KSH enjoys listening to recently is one that LSY sang for Hangout with Yoo-shows how they pay attention to each other's appearances on TV and a good indicator of their friendship. Ah SMA's recent favourite song include the one that Du Shik sang. Is it too much/late to request that they sing a duet version of the song? If only.. :phew:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, YuSanSeul said:

Thank you!!

They're so cute! And I've noticed SMA's subtle competitiveness from all the videos with games in them. Haha

Nice to know that one of the songs that KSH enjoys listening to recently is one that LSY sang for Hangout with Yoo-shows how they pay attention to each other's appearances on TV and a good indicator of their friendship. Ah SMA's recent favourite song include the one that Du Shik sang. Is it too much/late to request that they sing a duet version of the song? If only.. :phew:

I love their friendship too:wub:

Unfortunately the last ost of homcha is a song sung by Sangyi on Ep 14

IF only they include Minah and Seonho too :rolleyes: 

is it too much to ask ?:D

• Like 7
  • Love 2