[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

I just saw snippet for 3rd epi n it looked like JG n his bro SW already in Paris 10years ago..maybe both of them there for work n school purposed..I thought that first YE met JG in Paris n then met SW in Korea when she comeback from paris..but then I'm wrong again,they both met YE at the same time frame..but still I think JG its the first one that 'met' her through his photo..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

I just saw snippet for 3rd epi n it looked like JG n his bro SW already in Paris 10years ago..maybe both of them there for work n school purposed..I thought that first YE met JG in Paris n then met SW in Korea when she comeback from paris..but then I'm wrong again,they both met YE at the same time frame..but still I think JG its the first one that 'met' her through his photo..

In my opinion Ha Young and Yoon Jae Guk never met in Paris in the first place, even if she bought his photo. Because even if she does not remember encounters without impact, she certainly would have remember  met Yoon Jae Guk and same goes for him. 10 years passed but any of them changed that much. When they met in Busan they clearly do not know each other.

She met Yoon Soo Wan and that's it. Ther had a short relationship even if apparently Yoon Soo Wan wanted to marry Ha Young Eun. 

I think Ha Young Eun and Yoon Jae Guk were destined to meet wherver it was in Paris or in Korea. The picture showed they were destined but his older brother came. Yoon Soo Wan abd Ha Young Eun were never destined to be together.

I wonder why Yoon Soo Wan did not talk about his family to her, because she seems to know nothing about him. She would have seen Yoon Soo Wan and Yoon Jae Guk had the same last name. She did not know his dad was a doctor and died. Or if she knew she did not link Yoon Jae Guk's informations she got from Chi Sook's father with what she knew about Yoon Soo Wan.

Davichi - Only You OST

• Like 1