Kai From Gazette

Guest buuberry

For me it wasn't all that unexpected. I had watched those two closely after I noticed them shooting glances at ech other every now and then...I had my suspections. And then it was confirmed to me.

And I don't joke about such stuff. And I'm really happy for them, they are so cute together.

@Ginny: Yep, I'm serious.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest buuberry

For me it wasn't all that unexpected. I had watched those two closely after I noticed them shooting glances at ech other every now and then...I had my suspections. And then it was confirmed to me.

And I don't joke about such stuff. And I'm really happy for them, they are so cute together.

aye! im happy for kai and aoi too! really! haha... its just... a bit of a shock for me. damn! how could i have missed it.

awww... the world's cutest couple. haha. so... the entire band knows? wow. i wonder how they keep stuff like tt underground. nooo!

-shoos violent fangirls away from them-

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Omg, that's so adorable! How sweet! <3

I'm happy for them too....AWW.

*slaps self* sorry XD; That really is lovely though. What a lovely couple ^^

*nods* Oh absolutely...they are soooooooo extremely cute and lovely and...

I think they got the point.

Uh...where was I? Ah, yes. I guess most people shrug it off as fanservice, if they do anything onstage...like this:

kaixaoi5bw.gif

They did it again on the NLSG-tour...I've seen it on the DVD. And really...if you take a closer look, paying attention to Kai you can see he's looking over to Aoi and smiling ever so sweetly.

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

whoa whoa whoa hey now im confused......somethyng about a couple and aoixkai?!?!?! someone clue me in on thys conversation

Guest bluecarrot

i agree with all of you..

he was walking and all of a sudden..it almost seemed like an ambush too! he looked like a normal person...

he was cute..maybe it was because he was recognized in germany that he was happy to pose for them...he seemed kind of shy too! >,,,<

he looks good w/o make up..definitely.. i don't think he puts on alot of makeup .. does he?

i agree with all of you..

he was walking and all of a sudden..it almost seemed like an ambush too! he looked like a normal person...

he was cute..maybe it was because he was recognized in germany that he was happy to pose for them...he seemed kind of shy too! >,,,<

he looks good w/o make up..definitely.. i don't think he puts on alot of makeup .. does he?

*nods* It was really sweet of him to pose for them. They seemed pretty surprized how well known they are in Germany.

I don't think he has to put on that much make-up...just a little foundation and the eye-makeup.

Guest bluecarrot

yep..i've seen reita and uruha w/o makeup.. eesh..its unrecognizable..but then again.. reita has that noseband.

aoi must look pretty normal too!

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

i thynk aoi looks realli hot without it i dont noe why he wears it =[ hehe kai looks cuter without it and its so nyce of him to pose for his fans most celebs are kinda lyk noo~ or somethyngg...

Archived