Kai From Gazette

Guest buuberry

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Kyo (before Diru) was planning to give up the whole music thing to settle down and marry this girl that he was seeing. However, it turned out that she was seeing one of his bandmates behind his back, and she dumped him for this other guy -_-

It's funny to imagine Kyo as a married guy. I would be really happy if he found someone one day, but has he changed himself so much that he can't form a romantic relationship?

As for Miyavi, I heard that Kekkonshiki no Uta was a song that his ex-girlfriend asked him to write because she was getting married, and he still loved her, I think (hence the PV). Even when they'd broken up. I think she and her fiance expected like, a happy song, but despite how upbeat it sounds, the lyrics are sad.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest buuberry

awwww. wooot! seeing one of his bandmates behind his back? wat a S**t. seriously. rawr. it must have been horrible not only for him, but for his bandmate as well. i mean, wat kind of person dates his frd's gf! ewww...

hrmm.. yea i get wat you mean. maybe, they have changed so much that they are not who they used to be anymore? well, im not saying its a bad thing, but it may not be a good thing either.

pooor myv! i rem reading his blog and how he would write abt wanting to eventually find love and settle down. heh. which i think is really sweet, since seeing how hyper and crazy he is, you wouldnt think tt he'd wanna settle down so quick! mean, if he, at tt time still had feelings for his ex, only to find out tt she's getting married AND want him to write a song for her, it must be a terrible time to go thru!

and pooor jrockers! are they destined to lead lonely lives? i hope not! -huggles all who had their heart broken-

thou i wouldnt mind taking care of kai for life. forget i said tt. haha.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

I can imagine Jrockers being the type to marry, and I think the reason for that is, you get to see their sentimentality. If you know a guy, or you just see one occasionally, they don't go around talking about love a lot or anything. But because you see the exposed side of Jrockers you can see them more as being emotional. In Kekkonshiki no Uta, the way Miyavi says "I love you" and "happy wedding" (I'm pretty sure that's what he says) and songs like Zakuro for Dir en grey where Kyo says "aishiteru" you can really feel that emotion. You can get a small slither of the love they felt for that girl, and even that is painful.

Knowing that they want to marry, and that they can really fall in love is sweet.

Yeah, I'm getting sentimental now :lol:

Guest buuberry

hrmmm kai? no! <_< i do wanna know thou. poor boy. heh heard tt he almost talked abt his first kiss on radio, but aoi stopped him saying, 'your gonna talk abt that here?!' and kai promptly changed the topic after laughing in the cute way tt he does.

Guest bluecarrot

yesh..

he's a cutie..

and he can cook..

i like his one dimple.. >,,,<

i actually like it that..he's always laughing and smiling in the nlsg clip.. it makes him cuter..

^haha lol that'd be --------- haha...as much as i love aoi i wish he wouldn't have stopped kai.

*giggles* Maybe I should ask Kai about that when I interview them...IF I get to interview them, IF they come to Germany...so many "if's" there...*sighs*

Guest buuberry

haha. -grins like an idiot-

kai's first kiss was aoi! ARGH! kill my fangirly brain pls. haha. ooh maybe he was after they got into that position (recalls kaiXaoi pic) tt aoi kissed him! goodness. haha...

amber! -puppy dog face- get me a kai autograph!! i neeeed that autograph! haha. better yet i wanna meet him! -hides in amber's bag and hope she doesnt realise-

^HOLY CRAP!!!!! AMBER I SWEAR IF YOO DID THAT I'LL RUN ACROSS THE WORLD AND JUSS POUNCE ON YOO!

Eeeeeep! Well...I don't know how my chances are to get that interview...but if I really DO get it...:D :D :D

haha. -grins like an idiot-

kai's first kiss was aoi! ARGH! kill my fangirly brain pls. haha. ooh maybe he was after they got into that position (recalls kaiXaoi pic) tt aoi kissed him! goodness. haha...

Could be...well those two are really close...and I bet Aoi's a darn good kisser... :blush:

amber! -puppy dog face- get me a kai autograph!! i neeeed that autograph! haha. better yet i wanna meet him! -hides in amber's bag and hope she doesnt realise-

*laughs* Now I'd love to see that...you coming crawling from my equipment bag looking around "Where's my Kai?" *giggles*

I'll see what I con do, sweetie. But I can't promise anything...I don't even know yet IF they do come to Germany...and IF I get the interview...last year they completely ignored my request.

Guest buuberry

Could be...well those two are really close...and I bet Aoi's a darn good kisser... :blush:

ah hah! amber! getting funny thoughts abt aoi now eh? -pokes-

-eyes wander over to stare at aoi's smexy lip ring-

-no! i wasnt staring!-

*laughs* Now I'd love to see that...you coming crawling from my equipment bag looking around "Where's my Kai?" *giggles*

I'll see what I can do, sweetie. But I can't promise anything...I don't even know yet IF they do come to Germany...and IF I get the interview...last year they completely ignored my request.

-spanks gazette's manager for overlooking amber- humph.

nods nods. -hugs amber so tight she cant breathe-

ah hah! amber! getting funny thoughts abt aoi now eh? -pokes-

-eyes wander over to stare at aoi's smexy lip ring-

-no! i wasnt staring!-

-spanks gazette's manager for overlooking amber- humph.

nods nods. -hugs amber so tight she cant breathe-

Oh, nonononono...don't hit their manager, he's not at fault. It was those people from Rock Identity (german label) who ignored me.

*hugs back*

Aoi and Kai lub eachother...

...they just don't want to admit it :P

Okay...guys I've hinted at it long enough...those two lovebirds have been a couple. And if my informations are correct they are a couple again since last year's tour.

Phew...I finally said it.

Guest buuberry

*hugs back*

Okay...guys I've hinted at it long enough...those two lovebirds have been a couple. And if my informations are correct they are a couple again since last year's tour.

Phew...I finally said it.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?

-MAJOR SPAZZZZZZZZ-

how you'd noe?! GEEZUS AMBER YOU HAVE TO TELL ME!

-squeals-

Guest buuberry

You really think I'd give away where I got that information from? All I can say...it's from an insider.

aye. i trust your sources. i just wanted to know if it was real or a rumor

but F***!

-calm down-

WAAAAATT?! for real?! goodness. haha. okiie very unexpected... but wow. haha. ermm... haha. okiie i shall shut up before i say something stupid.

-slaps head- darn its fueling my fangirly thoughts, for real. -stop it!-

Archived