Kai From Gazette

Guest buuberry

Guest buuberry

.spread kai-love.
*Edits in Progress* because i think the first post needs a revamp. (updated, 2006.08.17)

headergh7.jpg

statsrk9.jpg

randomsnapshotsqa8.jpg

KAIGLASSES.jpg

0615xe.jpg

kaiyayyy.jpg1789504.jpg

his smile melts the world. =)

Picture Archive~!

Digi Photos 1

Decomposition Beauty Pamphlet

Gama Underground Red Cockroach Pamphlet

Digi Photos 2 (Pulse Wriggling to Black) *NEW*

Meaningless Art that People Showed Pamphlet *NEW*

Interview Translates~!

HEVN 13 August 2004 <---- Click to read

coverqa4.th.jpg05hb8.th.jpg

Shoxx Artist Box Sept 2006

(No image, as of yet)

Neo Genesis 13

kai2nd5.th.jpgkai1bn1.th.jpgkai4ij3.th.jpgkai3zd1.th.jpgkai6gu4.th.jpgkai5dh6.th.jpgkai7xd0.th.jpgkai8xa3.th.jpg

Shoxx 172 June 2007

coverhe9.th.jpgpage15zv5.th.jpgpage16dw2.th.jpg

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooo.. there's a thread for kai now!!

I've been waiting for some kind soul to start one!

buuberry, thanks for starting this thread!!

just like you, i find his candid pictures the most adorable!

His smile is.. divine. Nothing less!!

ooo.. picture spam time!

Give us some kai loving!

24c78ubsb1.th.jpg 24c5xk5ud4.th.jpg kaiprofilegd3.th.jpg

major wrinkles in the second pic..

but what's his occupation? sorry, i'm a little ignorant about the japanese celebrity world (assuming he is japanese?)

i like a guy who smiles openly : D i bet he has a good personality

Guest buuberry

major wrinkles in the second pic..

but what's his occupation? sorry, i'm a little ignorant about the japanese celebrity world (assuming he is japanese?)

i like a guy who smiles openly : D i bet he has a good personality

heh. he's the drummer of gazette. cute rite? =X

anyways, i think he is nice enuff. he can cook! haha and he is nice enuff to make lunch for his band members everyday. awww. i wouldnt mind him cooking for me. -yea rite! like he would-

heh. yeap. i read somewhere tt he also thinks the world of his mum. there! a guy like tt, add a killer smile, i would think he's near-perfect. -beams-

yea... he's got wrinkles. but hah i love his laugh lines. makes him look happier. he smiles quite readily in most vids too. okiie. guess i said too much. =X

-waves- no problem LOVE*. heh. i was actually waiting for someone to do it too. afraid there might not be enuff kai fans out there to keep this alive. -crosses fingers-

Do we really need a seperate thread for each band member? That's like 5 more threads for each band. That's wasting so much space. Why can't we just stick to the thread for the band? I don't see any difference.

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

ahhh its kaiiii!!~~ hes my favoritee!!~~~ hehehe hes so cute and yoo are so rite about his smile that melts the world...it melts mee =P hehe

Guest buuberry

hrmm... yea i guess your rite... why do we need another 5 threads of the same thing.

but but... =/ well, it justs seems to me tt kai's neglected. and i do love kai so much. the other thread's more like a whole band thingy and more on uru and ruki to say the least.

shrugs. its not a must to keep this up, unless of course we have more to say, or gawk at. =X well i think its just nice to be able to read abt your fave member directly instead of scrolling thru all 84 pages just to get more. NOT that im complaining. i love gazette, that i do.

ah wells. shrugs.

-ahah- yea that's the cute thing abt kai. he's so happy doin wat he's doin that he doesnt really mind not being in limelight all the time.

^agree

imo forum is where we go to share our interest so it's o.k. for these kind of threads as long as our MOD let us to >.> and Thanx buuberry for making it...can you post the reasons/aims/points for that at the 1st post? at least they know what/why this thread for... Hurry up xD because someone may steal your thread like they did to me once :( i said that because i believe Kai has a lot of fans too

Guest Kaiohon

Kai is absolutely cool! :blush: He is amazing as a drummer and as a person! I love his smile! I love him!

Now to some less fan-stuff %)

Kai's profile

Birthday: 28-10-1981

Birthplace: Tokushima

Blood Type: B

Height: 172cm

Weight: 55kg

Colors: black, red, white, blue, silver, gold

Hobbies: cooking, soccer, collecting Zippos

Brand: Custom Culture

Cigarette: Red Marlboro Box

Family: Parents

Animals: dog, tiger, alligator/crocodile

Ring size: 19 - 21

Favorite brand : Custom culture, Justin Davis and TENDERLOIN

Favorite drink : apple juice

Piercings: 2 left ear

Favorite type: friendly

Disliked type: a person who is hiding behind other people

Previous Bands: Mareydi†Creia

Kai is a very forgetfull person. He forget all kinds of things including his mobile. Which is kind of not nice ^^"

here is a clip of a stuff member finding Kai's mobile for him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IZNzwjp1w4

And here is a clip of Miv kissing Kai. I lvoe this clip. Kai is so kind and relaxed..So Is Myv.. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4P1-vq1-Ss

And finally here is Kai's drum solo which is nice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kst5oVCzDoA

+ some random fact on Kai

loves cooking and to play football

collects zippos (lighters that work with gas)

on his report card as a child, it was often written that he was “a good and energetic child”

likes cabbage, mayonnaise and bananas, hates eggplant and taro-root

got his driving licence on January 6th

likes to drink apple juice (prefers it to alcohol)

wanted to be a football player as a kid

has 2 piercings; both on the left ear

used to work in a restaurant and as a cleaner

was put into a hospital once because of a high fever

PJs: naked

favorite season: winter (because he likes Christmas)

shoesize: 26cm/10.23 inches

eyesight: bad

Spread Kai love! YAY!

Guest buuberry

^agree

imo forum is where we go to share our interest so it's o.k. for these kind of threads as long as our MOD let us to >.> and Thanx buuberry for making it...can you post the reasons/aims/points for that at the 1st post? at least they know what/why this thread for... Hurry up xD because someone may steal your thread like they did to me once :( i said that because i believe Kai has a lot of fans too

haha. serious? how does one steal a thread? heh. ermm okiie, but i guess it doesnt really matter coz ultimately we're all here for kai. -beams- anyways i edited the first post just a teeeny bit. better? =)

yay! thanks -Kaiohon- for your info. heh i rem reading them somewhere too. oh and ya, he mentions that his mum's his hero. awww.

8202565.gif

9793828.gif

:D i forgot who made them. whoops. so if anyone knows, i'd gladly give credits. heh.

Guest buuberry

haha. so cute. i wonder wat they were saying. i wish i knew japanese!!

anyways, is this kai's newest hair style? i rem reading somewhere tt he was really excited abt his new hair. heh.

-pardon me. im a newbie- :blush:

Archived