Kai From Gazette

Guest buuberry

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

HEY THTS NOT TRUE!!! im 14 and i respect all ages cuz music is a part of someones lyf!!! so if ppl cant appreciate tht then tell them to eff off!!! =DDD

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^HEY THTS NOT TRUE!!! im 14 and i respect all ages cuz music is a part of someones lyf!!! so if ppl cant appreciate tht then tell them to eff off!!! =DDD

Hey...no offense, okay? It's just this kind of feeling that I get sometimes. I respect them and they respect me...alot, actually. I'm like a big sister to them and I love them dearly. But then again I ask myself if I'm not wasting away my life, if it isn't childish to spend my life the way I do.

Early midlife-crisis, I guess... :sweatingbullets:

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Aha, dont be silly Amber dearest. Music is a wonderful thing and everyone deserves to enjoy it, in whatever way they can. Whether it's just like "oh yes, I like this song" or headbanging to the point where you have to crawl around on the floor and search for your brain afterwards :lol: And just freaking out. Because everyone needs to freak out to music xD

I think the world would be a better place anyway, if people of all ages just mixed together regardless and talked passionately about what they love. No need for labels, or ages. It's of no consequence, it's about the interest we all share.

I'm getting all corny now o.o *blushes*

Guest *Morticia*

Hey...no offense, okay? It's just this kind of feeling that I get sometimes. I respect them and they respect me...alot, actually. I'm like a big sister to them and I love them dearly. But then again I ask myself if I'm not wasting away my life, if it isn't childish to spend my life the way I do.

Early midlife-crisis, I guess... :sweatingbullets:

That is EXACTLY how I feel...you described it better than I would though. But Ginny is right - get corny more often, dear, you can pull it off really well!

Guest buuberry

awww. amber! -HUGS-

dun say that. i think... love for a common interest will unite anyone. unless of course, your a stupid fangirl who hates to share. which you are not. :blush:

wasting your life away? hrmm... its hard to judge... not only your life but everyone will think tt way at some point or another. nods. like i always say, the only thing tt matters in life is that your happy. whether its being a fangirl or not. as long as it makes you happy at tt point of time, then it is never a waste of time. heh.

afterall, life is short. so why not! i'd hate to live with regrets. coz there will always be tt nagging what if somewhere at the back of your mind.

:vicx: boy im naggy today. whoops.

Guest *Morticia*

awww. amber! -HUGS-

dun say that. i think... love for a common interest will unite anyone. unless of course, your a stupid fangirl who hates to share. which you are not. :blush:

wasting your life away? hrmm... its hard to judge... not only your life but everyone will think tt way at some point or another. nods. like i always say, the only thing tt matters in life is that your happy. whether its being a fangirl or not. as long as it makes you happy at tt point of time, then it is never a waste of time. heh.

afterall, life is short. so why not! i'd hate to live with regrets. coz there will always be tt nagging what if somewhere at the back of your mind.

:vicx: boy im naggy today. whoops.

Don't worry about it, we all are today. And I feel just like Amber, even if I'm 10 years younger than her...

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

true true....its alright amber.......i think we should post pictures........ah im stupid i didnt save any kai pics yet....anyways more pictures! (wow im random)

Guest OBSCURE Sin

*fangirl squeal* omg, they look so cute and smexy. Kaiiiiii.

Kai looks like he's trying to be badass in that outfit XD

200087267ca0.jpg

there's something very sexy about Ruki's chest in this picture :D Ruki and Kai are in a lot of pictures together, and they're my favourites. But it's not fair. Why dont Kyo and Shinya do the same?

ah, sorry, Diru fan rant.

Guest buuberry

haha. yea its the tight jeans, and skinny tie! heh.

ruki = smexy! i like all his outfits. always the nicest ones. haha. i like how he wears these low necked shirts inside, and than he's got tt scarf. haha. most pple would look dumb in those but he pulls it off.

nods nods. rukiXkai. :lol:

Guest OBSCURE Sin

ruki = smexy! i like all his outfits. always the nicest ones. haha. i like how he wears these low necked shirts inside, and than he's got tt scarf. haha. most pple would look dumb in those but he pulls it off.

yeah, he looks gorgeous >w<

random passer-by: this is the Kai thread! not the Ruki thread!

:phew:

Guest buuberry

random passer-by: this is the Kai thread! not the Ruki thread!

:phew:

hah. since when are you a random passer-by?

yes i know its the kai thread. i made it. :huh: cant help it tt ruki and kai look gd together so i have to comment on poor ruki too!

oh btw, on the kai topic... anyone noticed his new ring? haha. he's really proud of it! supposedly black onyx and white gold.

his ring size is 19? my ring size is a 2.5 =[

hrmm i think its diff measurements? coz mine's a size 7... and i've got pretty small hands. haha. and i've seen the size 17 before. HUGE! thou not tt bad if the guy is tall (= larger hands, most of the time)

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

^i think hands are weird i dont get this whole finger size thing.............well today i bought rings and found out that my fingers are a size 8 , well i think one is bigger then the other hand so i dont know but, i am a size 8.

WOO HOO PAGE!

Archived