Kai From Gazette

Guest buuberry

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

haha i made a drawing of TRAX in lil cute chubby character forms....now im going to scribble gazette during class! yay! ^0^ haha

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest buuberry

haha. yea! its the armchair! ruki looks like a mafia boss in that one. haha.

OMG! isnt this CUUUUTE! haha. he's always doing cute stuff like that!

10014154175_s.jpg

10010154055_s.jpg

DIMPLE~!

11505yl.jpg

yeykaiga3.jpg

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Damn, that last picture is so cute. He's so sweet. I was watching Nameless Liberty Six Guns today, so sad when he and the other members are crying at the end >__<

Damn, that last picture is so cute. He's so sweet. I was watching Nameless Liberty Six Guns today, so sad when he and the other members are crying at the end >__<

Ooooohhhhhh...the memory alone almost makes me cry my eyes out...*sniffle*

Guest ovaltinejenkins

OMG i think this guy has the cutest smile on the face of this earth. and then xiah junsu LMAO!!

but reita's my favorite :wub:

Guest buuberry

argh! :w00t: i just found baby pictures of kai! OMG! he is such a chuuuuuuubby baby! and a FAAAT one at that! but man! look at him now! haha.

enjoy! coz i did, spazzing over how adorable he is.

kai1.jpg

kai2.jpg

kai3.jpg

kai4.jpg

kai5.jpg

LOOOK! he looks just like him mum! uncanny resemblance. XD

kai6.jpg

kai7.jpg

okiie thats it!

Guest buuberry

haha yea i noe! i cant get over how pinch-able his faaaat cheeks are. haha. seeing how much he and his mum look a like... i can so imagine them having really close ties. awww. so sweet!

something me and my frd came up with while in the midst of fangirling. ^_^

.jpg

kai_kiss.jpg

Guest OBSCURE Sin

^ ahaha, that's sweet. I'd like to get a free hug/kiss from Kai :w00t:

You really could just pinch his cheeks...even now! So cute.

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

haha that free hugs picture i thote it was real for a secondd..=P hes so cutee!!~ i would give him more than a million hugs in one day!

Guest buuberry

hahah. no its not! me and my bad PS skills. :sweatingbullets:

and yes! i'd gladly give him free hugs all my life! haha.

i read somewhere, where mentions abt his past relationships and how he's the one always getting hurt in the end. and i was like awww....

damn gf! no, make tt ex-gf! if i had kai, i would NEVER hurt him! he's soo cute, not to mention a niice guy!

Guest OBSCURE Sin

^ I'd be afraid to be Kai's girlfriend, because he'd get sick of me tackle-glomping him all the time :lol:

Seriously though, how could you hurt Kai? If he pulled That Face in an argument, you could forgive him for murder. He's such a sweet guy. I'd love a bf like him ^^

Is it just me or does it sound like Jrockers always had bad gfs? Kyo, Miyavi, Kai, (Ruki by the sound of things)...Lots of silly girls in Japan.

Archived