Kai From Gazette

Guest buuberry

Guest buuberry

*hugs back* Aww I'm in a hugging mood too...but that's 'cause I'm PMS-ing heavily. I need a lot of hugging and there's no one around to provide that *sobs*

P.S. Everyone, please doon't laugh - I've been listening to Gazette for quite a while now, but until recently I had no idea what the boys look like! :sweatingbullets:

Usually I like to get to know the music first.

-HUGS-

nah... nothing funny abt it anywas. gazette is the only one i can really recognise by face. the rest... -laughs- i do listen to their music but never bothered to find out more abt the band. so... yea... im the same...

*biiiiiiig hug*

Awwwww...thank you. Yeah, I'm the most mature...but right now my hands are shaking like hell...I'm SO excited! I just phoned the guy from Gan-Shin-Records...as it seems I might do interviews with MUCC and BALZAC next month! :w00t:

woah! tts like WAAY cool! haha. congrats amber!! -crosses fingers tt you get the gaze one too-

-hugs- see! things do get better after a while! XD

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OBSCURE Sin

Awwwww...thank you. Yeah, I'm the most mature...but right now my hands are shaking like hell...I'm SO excited! I just phoned the guy from Gan-Shin-Records...as it seems I might do interviews with MUCC and BALZAC next month! :w00t:

congrats Amber! *crosses fingers for you*

Gazettelive117.jpg

Awwwwwwww...he's SO cute!

so cute ><

You know its funny, talking about recognising band members, I remember back to the beginning when I couldnt remember which was Totchi and which was Kaoru XD; or what Aoi and Uruha's names were. Ahh...n00b memories xD Seems funny now.

P.S. Everyone, please doon't laugh - I've been listening to Gazette for quite a while now, but until recently I had no idea what the boys look like! :sweatingbullets:

sometimes I wish I was that lucky. To hear and then see. The thing is, the girl who introduced me to Jrock used to go and on about how pretty a particular band was instead of telling me about the music. Highly annoying. Then she'd shove pictures under my nose and I'd be thinking "um...yes, they're lovely, but what do they sound like?"

congrats Amber! *crosses fingers for you*

Arigatou! I'm really excited about it...and after tomorrow's concert (Aural Vampire are playing in my town), I really have to start saying up money so I can afford the trips.

You know its funny, talking about recognising band members, I remember back to the beginning when I couldnt remember which was Totchi and which was Kaoru XD; or what Aoi and Uruha's names were. Ahh...n00b memories xD Seems funny now.

*laughs* Yeah...I bet all of us have memories like that. I remember sitting in a friends room helping her decorating her wall...and I soted the pics for her...and I had THE SAME PROBLEM! I was staring at a pic for minutes pondering "is that Kaoru or Toshiya?" In the end it was neither...it was Aoi. :sweatingbullets:

Guest OBSCURE Sin

I was staring at a pic for minutes pondering "is that Kaoru or Toshiya?" In the end it was neither...it was Aoi. :sweatingbullets:

aha! that made me laugh ^_^ which is good because...to be honest, Im so upset right now. I dont mean to whine, but all this talk of going to lives, especially the Diru ones...I wish I could go. They're all so far away.

aha! that made me laugh ^_^ which is good because...to be honest, Im so upset right now. I dont mean to whine, but all this talk of going to lives, especially the Diru ones...I wish I could go. They're all so far away.

*biiiiiig hug* You know...that's strange. I dreamt of you last night. It was about that whole going-to-concerts-thing...

Guest OBSCURE Sin

*biiiiiig hug* You know...that's strange. I dreamt of you last night. It was about that whole going-to-concerts-thing...

*hugs back* ^^; oh really? haha, first Britt and now you. Sympathy for the crazy English fangirl :lol:

Guest OBSCURE Sin

:lol: Yeah...it was about a concert in London and I managed to get you on the guest-list.

And she's crazy enough to try that, should she get the chance.

haha, I can imagine you doing that :lol: Like I said Amber, you're a Jrock spy.

Hey look at us spamming the thread XD oh well, all threads are full of spam. I hate spam. I mean actual spam, not...net spam...yeah...

Guest *Morticia*

Yeah, I feel the same...I wish I could see Diru live...*sits in emo corner and bleeds to death*

*biiiiiiig hug*

You're PMSing...I'm in the middle of my cycle, what a coincidence! *laughs*

Ah, no one's gonna laugh...I'm same as you, first I listen to the music and then I take a look at the guys.

Okay...I still need to upload the photos from last year's live...but in the meantime...one pic for you:

Hahahah anyone ever told you you're sweet? *pokes* :D

haha, I can imagine you doing that :lol: Like I said Amber, you're a Jrock spy.

Hey look at us spamming the thread XD oh well, all threads are full of spam. I hate spam. I mean actual spam, not...net spam...yeah...

*laughs* Yeah...my cover's blown. Thanks to you...darn. ;) have to think of something new.

*nods* I'm no fan of spam either...but I wouldn't call this spam, really. I'd rather call it social interaction. ;)

Hahahah anyone ever told you you're sweet? *pokes* :D

:blush: I think you did...and some of the others as well...guess it's true then. ^_^

*hugs*

Guest OBSCURE Sin

*nods* I'm no fan of spam either...but I wouldn't call this spam, really. I'd rather call it social interaction. ;)

xD nah, I meant actual spam. You know, what people put in sandwiches? That's damn nasty.

:blush: I think you did...and some of the others as well...guess it's true then. ^_^

*hugs*

I second that motion :D you're a very nice, caring person Amber ^^

Guest *Morticia*

*hugs*

Yeah, I'd call it social interaction too...and being a little mischievous in disguising spam this way hahaha! :D

Yes, yes it is true! *hugs*

offtopic: I'm listening to Placebo's ''Taste In Men'' right now, and feel crappy...I'll probably end up crying to Ginny as always. I hate Valentine's day *makes the hate-Smurf face*

I'm killing time on Valentines, dazzled, doused in gin, waiting for the day to end...

xD nah, I meant actual spam. You know, what people put in sandwiches? That's damn nasty.

Oh...THAT! Yeah...I agree.

I second that motion :D you're a very nice, caring person Amber ^^

:blush:

Yes, yes it is true! *hugs*

:blush: Awww...stop it people...or I won't stop blushing all night!

offtopic: I'm listening to Placebo's ''Taste In Men'' right now, and feel crappy...I'll probably end up crying to Ginny as always. I hate Valentine's day *makes the hate-Smurf face*

I'm killing time on Valentines, dazzled, doused in gin, waiting for the day to end...

*biiiig hug* Same here...I'm really glad I have my friends around me tomorrow...and a concert to go to...but I tell you that...ONE kissing pair on my way and I'm gonna SCREAM!

*sighs* As good as my mood is today...the thought of Valentines makes me sad...

...I miss him...

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

Aaaaahhhhh...stop talking about feeling too old! *sniffle*

It reminds me that I'm usually the oldest around...gah, I'm still not used to the fact that I'm actually 30 now... :sweatingbullets:

*hugs Mihaela*

*hugs the others*

I'm in a hugging mood...:D

AMBER!!! YOO ARE THE BEST 30 YEAR OLD I'VE EVER MET!!!~

seriously age doesnt matter once it comes to music and loveee!!!~~~

Guest *Morticia*

AMBER!!! YOO ARE THE BEST 30 YEAR OLD I'VE EVER MET!!!~

seriously age doesnt matter once it comes to music and loveee!!!~~~

*claps hands* True, true...

Age doesn't matter, people! I'll be crazy even when I'm 60 hahaha

I know you people are right...but sometimes when I watch those fourteen year old girlies I have this tiny voice in my head saying: "You're too old for this richard simmons..."

Not that I'll stop...music is my life, take the music frome me and you kill me.

Guest *Morticia*

I know you people are right...but sometimes when I watch those fourteen year old girlies I have this tiny voice in my head saying: "You're too old for this richard simmons..."

Voice, shut the f**k up! *laughs*

You're not too old!

Archived