[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

I found Interview of Yoo InNa from Thai Magazine 'SUDSAPDA'. It has so many her perspective about Bora! Deborah and her love life. When read her opinion, I really agree with her in many things and love her more.:heart:

She also mentioned to role that was the most challenging and memorable, and the answer is “Kang Chung Ya” from Snowdrop. I agree with her that Kung Chung Ya is the challenging character and she role play it very well and should be awarded at least one, but because of controversy about this drama, she was underrated, so pity.

But I hope, new drama Bora! Deborah, she will be shine and recognized from ppl who never know her acting skills that she is best actress. And also hope that this drama will be hit both in/out SK. :love:

Among the roles that you played before the K-drama True to Love, which one was the most challenging and memorable?

The character “Kang Chung Ya” from Snowdrop that I acted recently. When I think of Kang Cheong Ya I think I can hear your voice But maybe it's because the lines in this story are words that I've never said before. So it didn't feel like it was my own voice. It was the voice of a woman named Kang Cheong Ya. She is a strong character with a pure heart. So it makes me feel sad and beautiful. After thinking about it, my heart hurts. I hope Kang Cheong Ya is doing well somewhere out there.

What kind of roles did you find most challenging and wanting to try?

There are a lot of them. I would like to challenge myself with a mentally active character, such as a character with Good Person Complex (a person who is afraid of letting others down. must always be good (a person who avoids conflict, obeys rules, and rarely rejects anyone) or Superwoman Syndrome (people who try to maintain their own standards The better I do, the more I expect and unconsciously puts pressure on myself.) And I also want to play a news anchor role. In addition to these roles, I hope to have the opportunity to try a lot of roles that are different from what I've acted before.

Here is all interview that I translate from Thai to Eng by Google, You can read it from https://sudsapda.com/top-lists/309346.html

Spoiler

Yoo In Na talks about her perspective on love. and the role of a dating coach in the Korean series True to Love !!!

Yoo In Na has made her comeback in the romantic comedy industry in the Korean drama True to Love that tells the story of a dating coach. Called this work, we will see Yoo In Na in a new role. With a Korean drama that tells about love and the characters received are also adept at giving love advice. At this event, I had the opportunity to interview Yoo In Na's exclusives. must not miss talking about acting in this story and different perspectives towards Yoo Inna's love

Special interview "Yoo In Na" with a new role in True to Love

True to Love is a Korean romantic comedy that tells the love story of Yeon Bora (played by Yoo In Na ), a well-known dating coach who has been recognized for her love. regarded as the best But when it's your own love returned not as expected When her relationship with her perfect boyfriend who has been together for more than 8 years has not progressed anywhere.

Meanwhile, Yeon Bora is preparing to release a book about her dating advice. She has to work with the representative of the publisher "Soo Hyuk" (played by Yoon Hyun Min ), a planner of the publisher who is unyielding and doesn't like her very much. Because she once advised his boyfriend to leave him.

and met "Sang Jin" (played by Joo Sang Wook ), the head of a publishing company While Yeon Bora gives love advice to other people. Yeon Bora must try to deal with her own love…but it's not as easy as you think.

It's called the smell of romance floating from far away. Because the Korean series True to Love focuses on love as the main point. The story is told through the heroine who is a dating coach. And the person who took on this role was Yoo In Na who had a lot of experience playing rom-coms. When there will be Yoon Hyun Min and Joo Sang Wook joining the army again, True to Love will have all 14 episodes aired every Wednesday and Thursday. The first episode began on April 12, 2023, with Thai subtitles available on Prime Video.

And let me tell you that the weekend is very happy to have the opportunity to participate in an exclusive interview with Yoo In Na. Even though it's an interview through letters. But having read Yoo In Na's answers to each question made me get to know Yoo In Na from a different angle especially love stories and working as an actor who has to take on a new role as a dating coach which Yoo In Na has opened her perspective, how?

What is the reason that Mr. Yoo In Na is interested in acting in the Korean drama "True to Love" and the character "Yeon Bora"?

The time I choose to accept each project First I'll read the story and the information first. Then I'll look at it from the point of view of a general audience. whether this story is fun or not Is there any aspect that connects with the audience? Or is it a story worth following? And then I'll see if I'm likely to do well in the role offered. Then I'll go through several more reviews before making a decision. When I read this chapter i found it fun connect with audience and worth following So I'm 100% sure I want to play this and it will do well. Yeon Bora is the most sincere and warm character I have ever seen. She is very charming.

How did you prepare for your acting career as a dating coach?

I've also watched some dating coach videos on YouTube, but not specific to anyone. I used to wonder what they would say, how they would say it, and how they would act. When I watched the clip, I saw that most of them focused on taking care of and managing themselves. I watched and felt confident in his words and expressions. I feel very relieved because things These are exactly what I had in mind for my character.

In this regard, Mr. Yoo In Na came together with Mr. Yun Hyormin and Mr. Joo Sang Wook. What was it like working with them? And what was your first impression of them?

For Mr. Yoon Hyun Min When I first met him, I felt he was polite and kind. As for Joo Sang Wook I felt that he was a professional and cheerful person. During filming, they were both very funny. So when we're on a scene together, it's always full of laughter. I feel that both of them try to be attentive to everything. I am very grateful to them.

And during the filming, did any fun or impressive events happen?

In episode 4, there will be a Gold Miss party scene (a party of single women with excellent profile, both education, status, job duties, society). This scene will have a lot of my lines. And in the scene, there will be a lot of actors participating in the scene as well. So I was quite excited and worried. In this scene I had to act drunk and enjoy the party. So I practiced a lot.

When I arrived at the filming location There were a lot of people there. But surprisingly, as soon as filming began, Instead, I saw no one and heard nothing. I feel like I'm on my own I shot that scene with just one take through and the other actors. They gave me a round of applause. It was a very touching feeling. But I'm not sure when it aired. How will my performance turn out? However, what we all felt the same while filming. it's awesome

For you, what is your view on love and dating? and when acting in True to Love, which is a story about love Has it opened up your view of love more in any way?

I think good love is when you meet someone who makes you feel like you're a good person. And make you want to be a better person because of them. While filming True to Love, it made me think once again that To love someone the way they are how valuable

Did your role as an expert dating coach in True to Love give you some dating tips? And if asking you to give me 3 best tips as you are Yeon Bora. What advice would you give to singles who are looking for their soulmate or true love?

I definitely learned a lot from Borama. And to introduce as my character Yeon Bora. Here are 3 pieces of advice I would like to give singles.

1. If you're always thinking of someone, maybe it's love.
  2. Don't let those who value you slip away.
  3. Don't be afraid of a breakup. The most important thing is love. Love has its own value and fills our lives.
What was the challenge of acting in the Korean drama True to Love for Yoo Inna?

Before filming I thought Bora's scenes were difficult. That's all. But when it's time to really shoot It's not what I thought. Because filming difficult scenes But we understand the origins and reasons for the characters well. It's easier than shooting simple scenes. Even though sometimes we don't have a lot of understanding of the scene, but I still act smoothly because all of Bora's actions and words make sense.

Another thing that I find challenging is that. We filmed in the winter. So it's a bit hard for me to pretend to be active in the summer. Because I'm cold and sensitive to cold weather too.

If compared from 1 to 10 or compared as a percentage You think you and Yeon Bora the character you play How similar are they?

90% Yes, this question is difficult as well. I think Bora is a bit more like me in the past than me now. Maybe that's why when filming I thought, "I've felt this way in the past too" and "Oh yeah. I felt like this was really important back then, didn't I?"

I am smart in giving advice to others. But when it comes to your own situation I think a lot of people say that I'm not very smart when it comes to love. I try hard too. But I'm similar to Bora in my day of endless trial and error about how to love in a way that's good for my life. So I'm 90% like Bora.

Yoo In Na, what do you think Yeon Bo Ra's definition of love is? Is there anything you associate with the character Yeon Bora? And there's something that feels very different. Until I have to do more homework. To understand what Yeon Bora is or not?

Bora initially thought she had to captivate the other with her attractive appearance. To love less and to be loved more But in the end, Bora's mind has changed. Let's see how Bora defines love after watching this series.

I deeply sympathize with Bora's feelings: joy, anger, sadness and joy. It's a mixed feeling that I share. But what I feel different that I have to study more to understand is the drunken scene! I'm a bad drinker. So I don't know what it's like to be that drunk. In fact, I studied quite a lot. Because it's hard to learn how to act like a mindless drunk.

How did you feel while filming True to Love?

Working on this made me think that I am in the golden age of my acting career. Every day is precious and happy. One day the director said “It's sad that every day has to pass. I can't believe I won't see Bora again.” And I could hardly hold back my tears. I feel like crying and saying “It's really like that for me!!” That shows how much everyone loves this series. And it's a happy work.

Let's talk about the atmosphere of the comedy of this series. Among the cast Who's the funniest person who keeps the fun in K-drama True to Love?

Yoon Hyun Min. Hyunmin-ssi tried hard. to create fun I think he's the kind of person who would be happy if he could make people laugh. But Joo Sang Wook and Hwang Chansung are funny too. The three of them were very funny. It might sound strange if I say This was my first time working with so many hilarious actors at the same time in one movie. If the three of them do a comedy show together. It must be a success. which instead of trying to make people laugh I'll be the one who laughs a lot instead because I want to create a relaxed atmosphere.

Yoo In Na has acted in many Korean rom-com dramas. What do you think of the nickname? "Goddess of romcoms" and this series is different from other romcom series. How was your previous life?

The title “Mother of Romcoms” is a really good title, and I'm glad if you see that. I want to make it even better. True to Love is a very realistic Korean drama. There will be moments when you think “The Prince should have appeared at this moment.” Came across his mind. and even though a long time has passed Such a magical event would not happen. True to Love is a very fun Korean rom-com series. You will know something valuable. It is a series that is realistic and heartwarming.

Back in 2018, Yoo In Na participated in the Korean dating variety show “Blind Date Cafe.” Did you bring your experience from that show to the series?

When I was doing the variety show Blind Date Cafe , my head was full of love. In fact, I read many books about dating. I have simulated various situations. from my point of view and gave a lot of advice Thank you for those experiences. That made me act as Yeon Bora more naturally and easily.

Fashion in various Korean dramas especially with female characters has become a topic that people are interested in What do you think of your character's fashion style? And did you participate in or comment on fashion clothing in the story?

I'm always involved in the fashion details of my character's clothing. Because the look I wear changes my feelings and affects my performance. I choose an outfit that suits the situation and mood. Color, material, accessories, fit, length, weight of the fabric. Sometimes these things are important.

Clothing promotes Bora, it is very important. Our stylists have good fashion sense. So she not only satisfies my needs. But still keeping the style modern as well

Can you tell us which scenes viewers should look forward to without revealing too much?

The scene where Chansung and I got into a fight in front of the garbage truck was funny, sad, and understandable. I couldn't continue reading and had to quickly collect the chapters. In order to control the funny and sad feelings that erupt. I hope viewers will enjoy this scene as well.

What is the meaning of love in the Korean drama True to Love?

In True to Love, Bora is loving, vibrant, disappointed, hurt and growing. The meaning of love that Bora later discovered. It is knowing yourself and knowing what true love should be. Growing up and learning makes one's mind more mature. Which is the love that has changed from the beginning of this series.

as the story progresses Bora's view of love has changed dramatically. If you are a person who values love You will enjoy following this series. And the keywords that are suitable for each person's love should be different. I want you to try True to Love and you may find keywords that are suitable for your own love.

The character Yeon Bora seems to believe that for love, strategy is required. Do you believe that too?

Instead we need strategies for love. I think we should support what we really want. in relationship I think in this way It might not be different from using a strategy. for example “If he doesn't answer the call Don't call too many times.” This could be a strategy, or it could be a line you shouldn't cross when in a relationship.

when someone is in love They may become overly emotional or they may become stupid. Unlike the normal ones they are. The only thing that can make you like that is love. So I think sometimes people need straightforward advice or Reasonable consolation from those around you To protect myself and keep my love

Your character Yeon Bora is a dating coach. And in real life you advise friends. How about love often?

I am a person who often comes to my friends and people around me for love advice. I try to see what my friends are going through in that situation. Where are you in the mood? and try to give reasonable advice Sometimes when you're in love You need advice from outsiders.

Your character is also a writer. Then, does Yoo In Na usually like to write? And if you are a writer like Yeon Bora What pen name would you use? And why did you choose that name?

I, too, like to write. I like to write on paper. And I feel very happy to write such a nice message. I write notes from time to time.

And if I were a writer My pen name to use is…I'm not sure. I've never thought of it before. If I had a pen name that I remembered later I'll let you know. But what's on my mind right now is Strawberries or grapes, fruit names such as apples. It looks a bit childish, doesn't it?

What's your ideal romantic date? And what do you usually like more? between flowers, chocolate or both

I love both flowers and chocolate. But I like flowers a little more. Romantic dating in my opinion should be something closer to nature If I'm hungry while walking around a place full of trees and flowers I would be happy that we could go to any restaurant together. The important thing is that you are very hungry (laughs).

If Yeon Bora were to mention 3 dangerous signs of a guy she's dating, what would she say?
  1. Difficult to contact
  2. Always turn the phone screen face down.
  3. Always said that they were bored and tired when they were together.

If speaking as Bora These dangerous signs mean he doesn't love me anymore.

Yoo In Na personally believes that a dating coach can help with a couple's relationship and why?

I believe that a dating coach is very helpful. Like in this series, there will be a scene where Bora's friend is disappointed. Because she had never experienced passionate love with her husband. My character tries to comfort her and says, “At least he's warm.” In real life, other people's words sometimes help me. Although the situation may still be the same. But the feeling inside is better.

Among the roles that you played before the K-drama True to Love, which one was the most challenging and memorable?

The character “Kang Chung Ya” from Snowdrop that I acted recently. When I think of Kang Cheong Ya I think I can hear your voice But maybe it's because the lines in this story are words that I've never said before. So it didn't feel like it was my own voice. It was the voice of a woman named Kang Cheong Ya. She is a strong character with a pure heart. So it makes me feel sad and beautiful. After thinking about it, my heart hurts. I hope Kang Cheong Ya is doing well somewhere out there.

What kind of roles did you find most challenging and wanting to try?

There are a lot of them. I would like to challenge myself with a mentally active character, such as a character with Good Person Complex (a person who is afraid of letting others down. must always be good (a person who avoids conflict, obeys rules, and rarely rejects anyone) or Superwoman Syndrome (people who try to maintain their own standards The better I do, the more I expect and unconsciously puts pressure on myself.) And I also want to play a news anchor role. In addition to these roles, I hope to have the opportunity to try a lot of roles that are different from what I've acted before.

What does Yoo In Na think will attract viewers to watch True to Love and what viewers can expect from this drama?

A realistic, cute, sweet and painful love story of many couples. I think this is a story for all of us. It's a drama that will make viewers happy and help us understand many truths.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Tonight Bora! Deborah Ep.4 will be scene that Yoo INNa mentioned in her recent interview. Can't wait to see her great skill with this scene.:partyblob::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrPjaEFOlK0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

And during the filming, did any fun or impressive events happen?

In episode 4, there will be a Gold Miss party scene (a party of single women with excellent profile, both education, status, job duties, society). This scene will have a lot of my lines. And in the scene, there will be a lot of actors participating in the scene as well. So I was quite excited and worried. In this scene I had to act drunk and enjoy the party. So I practiced a lot.

When I arrived at the filming location There were a lot of people there. But surprisingly, as soon as filming began, Instead, I saw no one and heard nothing. I feel like I'm on my own I shot that scene with just one take through and the other actors. They gave me a round of applause. It was a very touching feeling. But I'm not sure when it aired. How will my performance turn out? However, what we all felt the same while filming. it's awesome

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 4/19/2023 at 8:30 AM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

I found Interview of Yoo InNa from Thai Magazine 'SUDSAPDA'. It has so many her perspective about Bora! Deborah and her love life. When read her opinion, I really agree with her in many things and love her more.:heart:

She also mentioned to role that was the most challenging and memorable, and the answer is “Kang Chung Ya” from Snowdrop. I agree with her that Kung Chung Ya is the challenging character and she role play it very well and should be awarded at least one, but because of controversy about this drama, she was underrated, so pity.

I want to thank you for sharing this long  and interesting Interview to INNA, she talks open and sincerely  about her role and perspective  of  "Love" and acting. I loved it. 

I think True to Love is a new  drama,rom-com's way of dealing with this important issue for all people, the team is doing very well and Yoo In Na is amazing in her  character, I'm so happy for her and for us the viewers that again can enjoy her perfomance and also come closer to her person.

She deserves to work with a good team, director, producer, actors and to get a really good script. I also hope she finds her love and maybe get her own family , I think she has said before that it's something she wants too.

She's changed and it's good for her to feel that. She is so beautiful and still cute, sweet and fun. She is a free spirit woman, a good person.

Thanks to all for sharing news , videos, interviews etc. Let us enjoy watching Yoo In Na and the rom-com now. :love:

:hwaiting:  INNA!

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

I had watched Episode 1 to Episode 4 of  Yoo In-na 's current romance comedy drama < Bora! Deborah " True To Love " and I must say that she's very good and amazing in her acting as Deborah. Last night episode aired was the Golden Party scene and Deborah's scene being drunked and full of emotions after her break-up to her long time boyfriend and was about to received a marriage proposal.

tweet ctto:

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

In Episode 4, we will see a Gold Miss Party scene. Deborah played by actress Yoo In-na was drunk.

spacer.png

Yoo In-na as Deborah in < Bora! Deborah " True To Love "

spacer.png

spacer.png

Bora! Deborah character also revealed! All about love, pushing, licking, tasting and enjoying. Romantic comedy bursting with different colors.

photo ctto:

Spoiler

Screenshot-2023-04-21-16-01-11-1.png

Yoo In-na  as Deborah

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Yessss global trend!!! Yoo InNa is the best, inter fans love you so much yeh yeh.

I hope this trend will make korean entertainment industry will recognize that inna and her drama are so much loved by inter fans and won't underrate her just because low rating in their local area

:hooray::hwaiting:

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

Attention!!
    Saturday,  April 22 at 11:10 p.m.
     Our Deborah will come out during the wartime at M Headquarters !!  I love you Yoo In-na

Every Wednesday and Thursday at 9pm ENA Wed-Thurs drama < Bora! Deborah > starring Yoo In-na, Yoon Hyun-min, Joo Sang-wook and Hwang Chan-sung

Yoo In-na for Hazzys Accessories. She looks so gorgeous.

IMG-20230422-111319.jpg

Yoo In-na

photo ctto:

Spoiler

IMG-20230422-111324.jpg

Yoo In-na

IMG-20230422-111322.jpg

Screenshot-2023-04-22-10-39-13-1.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guys just how much Yoo inna is going onnn..I can't keep track ..like she is appearing in bora Deborah , recorded not one but two eps of omniscient interfering view programme, model for hazey accessories, model for singles for drama promotion, appeared in IU palette, appeared in brunch cafe radio show , made donation to nh group, modeling for dider dubot in drama and did a magazine shoot for them too...and dream VIP premiere is also coming .

I mean am i dreaming?????

8 hours ago, Lunitaaa said:

@Kdramabae   same here...  ENG. SUB please

They are available on kissasian site nowww..go and check

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1