[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Yes hope it will be on netflix or anothers apps for internation viewers too. 

Woo hoo this month is so amazing, and so much good news. We will meet MC Yoo In Na in new variety show, new movie plus her on public promotion, and shooting for magazine. I REALLY LOVE IT.

:biubiu:

And this another good news too. Dr.Kang Chung Ya from Snowdrop will meet us so fast than expected. This April!!! Let's wait and see.

:issohappy:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

YEAHH!! WHAT A WONDERFUL NEWS! Thanks!  I have been waiting for this, now I can relax...hahahah..:D

My opinion: Yoo In Na has an special personality, we know that, she is unique, and one part of her special personality I think it's a DUALITY:

1) between Privacy, much Sensitivity, be HUMBLE and to have emotional and life values that are very important for her. ALSO she is very HONEST, she really says what she thinks where the most of artist doesn't, IF they will be famous or be loved for everyone and maintain that status. And she Doesn't Want to be famous = lot of money... right?

by the other side.

2) She loves her work and acting, she WISH be "a part of a high rating film so the press/media WRITE /talks about Her, (like sky castle) " = Be FAMOUS even once, and get a GREAT RECOGNITION. What I think is normal and she deserves it.  BUT she needs to resolves that Duality and be happy with her choice. And I think she knows that. :relaxed:  (after my opinion, Ldw is the opposite,he knows what he wants,be famous, and he do everything he needs to get that)   Sometimes many of those things can partly resolved when people get children. :blink:

PS: After Goblin finish 2017, as I remember (correct me if not) LDW got only "LIFE" and YIN after 1-1/2year, in AUGUST 2018 got the offer of "Touch Your Heart" with LDW.

BUT They did a lot of CF together in that time, between 2017 and 2018. And it was after TYH, 2019  FoundingT, NewYeve, and 2020  77blove,Tswlm. (all the talks shows)

Well, honestly I think Ldw help her a little also. They support each other, at least in that time after Goblin, and I think LDW has ALSO a little special personality that not always helps him. Each in their own way seems to be special.

I hope YIN get Now a lot of  self-confidence and get what she really wants. Happiness!  (and don't decide to stay single :rolleyes:)  :):lol::wub: 

:Ohboy3:   :happydance:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Lunita said:

hope YIN get Now a lot of  self-confidence and get what she really wants. Happiness!  (and don't decide to stay single :rolleyes:)  :):lol::wub: 

Hope she's happy in her life and her work too.:allgoodlol:

I have found this on youtube. May be someone had watched it before but someone not, so i want to share it here.:kiss_wink:

I have watched it and i really love her voice, her laugh very much, it feel lively and funny too.

:hooray2:

New MC Yoo In Na in Get it beauty

https://youtu.be/inNZ_pJCOA0

28 minutes ago, Lunita said:

Guys , I saw this in Tweetter,  I'm curious.

cr: @yooinnaupdate  "I am watching Ahn Sohee on 'I lived alone', Inna and IU live in that apartment too. I miss Inna unnie so much."

My Q,    Are they (3) living in same building??  really? :o :D

Yes they are. But i didn't watch that show but i have seen it from blog on naver. You can read it from this link.:kiss_wink:

https://m.blog.naver.com/hyejinclick/222235816790

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Good morning Yoo In Na fans!

Let's listen again to the beautiful voice of  Yoo In Na  in " Good  Country "  ( Nov. 17, 2019 ). 

Watch how Yoo In Na performs in public and see the reactions of her viewers. They were really impressed because she was a very good singer too. Her soothing and angelic voice loved by her fans. After she sing, the audience clapped and I noticed that Yoo In Na was very thankful and humble that they liked it. All eyes on her. 

Yoo In Na is really a multi-talented korean star and wants to explore, accepts challenging roles in korean dramas and  also a former DJ. She had many variety talk show, and brand ambassador  for different products. 

I think Yoo In Na is a very versatile actress because she can do romance, comedy, drama, action,  variety show and we knew she can sing too. What more she can offer to her fans? Yes, she was called now as the RoCo Queen ( romantic comedy queen ) and Chemistry Queen, she can have very good onscreen chemistry on her leading men. For me, she's also one the S. Korea's fashion icon and I really liked and loved her fashion styles. She's really an amazing actress and looking forward for her upcoming projects, movies, dramas and more!!

Guys, I found it on Youtube, can ask, do you know who is the guy beside Yoo In Na? 

https://youtube.com/shorts/lVSzoT_bTVg

Guys, where can we watch Yoo In Na in the new MBC variety show " Phone Cleansing " ? Do you know what site or any app. we can watch her in that show? I hope we can find it on Youtube Channel even if it was a late upload. Will MBC upload it in their You Tube Channels? Let's wait !!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yaay MC yoo in na is so close !! MBC uploaded some videos on youtube let's watch and like and comment for yoo in na unnie there ...

I think snowdrop news is not official since the tweet is also deleted, there are a lot of jtbc programs coming so snowdrop might air around june sometime. Also snowdrop is a pre-produced drama meaning it's all shoot at once then after the filming is completed the show is delivered to audience unlike other dramas where shooting and episodes are done side by side, sky castle was also pre-produced i think. 

Maybe I am being greedy but I wish inna unnie can confirm a new drama before 2021 ends as a main lead, because i don't think she will be on screen more in snowdrop so i wish for a new drama. let's see what happens 

:sparklyeyes:

• Love 3

1 hour ago, innayoooos said:

Also snowdrop is a pre-produced drama

If it's pre-production drama. May you are right that Snowdrop will air in june cause this drama just started fliming in last Nov also i has read that JHI just began fliming his part last week. So it's too soon to air in 3-4 months after start which everything not completed yet. It's OK, l can wait.

:approves:

About Phone Cleansing Show, i have no idea how to watch it from:sweat_smile: 

don't sure we can watch from MBC's website or we have to fine from other online website. If who know how to watch it, point the way to me please.

This month is really busy for both YIN and her fans lile us, but i think it'so good, it's happy time very much.

:issohappy::heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hello, Can I make a Poll or Survey in this Forum? I would like to ask Yoo In Na 's fans who is the next korean leading man that they wanted for our Dear Yoo In Na ? How can I make the poll? Give your Top 5 korean actors you wanted to be pair to her!! 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Rogue85 said:

:happydance:  :heart1:

Hello, Can I make a Poll or Survey in this Forum? I would like to ask Yoo In Na 's fans who is the next korean leading man that they wanted for our Dear Yoo In Na ? How can I make the poll? Give your Top 5 korean actors you wanted to be pair to her!! 

:fullofhearts:

i love this kind of survey!please indulge me.:)i would like for YIN to be paired again with EM.im a bit unsatisfied with their pairing with the recently concluded drama TSWLM since her role as KAR was already married.i want more of them together kicking RickRoll'D on bad guys while playing lovey dovey at the same time.they have a great chemistry and they also look good together on screen.:heart:

next would be song jong ki and ju in sung..i think with YIN they,individually, would also be looking good on screen.:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Rogue85 said:

My list would be :

- Kang Ha Neul (because of their lovely chemistry in funding together)

- Lee Jong Suk (secret garden alumni together in one drama giving nostalgic feeling and their visuals together are really :kiss_wink:)

- Park Hae Jin (because in mlfts they're not end up together :( )

- Eric Moon (I need more of their chemistry! haha)

- and Kim Bum (just because I like him hehe)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Let's me in this poll

1.Nam Goon Min  i want them to meet again after My Secert Hotel

2.Lim Ju Whan i like their chemistry in TSWLM. I want to see them end up with happy ending in new drama They're so cute.

3.Shin Sung Rok i like his acting skill in Kairos MBC's latest drama. He's good actor.

4.Jo In Sung

5. So Ji Sob

No.4-5 they're my fav actors. I really wish them with YIN in drama, movie or project at once.

:heart1::hooray:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

:happydance:  :heart1:

spacer.png

:fullofhearts:

Ow.. is this you? I think I already spammed on your IG Post. But i would like to add more:sparklyeyes:

These are the names that i wrote in IG:

Song Seung Hoon

Jeon Ji Hoon

Zo In Sung

Lee Jun Hyuk

Jang Hyuk

Kim Jae Wook

Lee Jin Wook

Kang Ha Neul

And these are the names that I would add:

Lee Soo Hyuk - i think their visual alone would be awesome

Jang Ki Yong - even though he is younger than YIN, his chemistry with her in his cameo in TYH is great too. Its a pity it was only a cameo.

Im Jo Hwan - In TSWLM, i'm team Derek ever since episode 1. So for me, its a pity that their marriage didnt survive. I'd love to see them together in another drama, where they could hopefully end up together.

Kwon Yool - they acted together on OMHE, and it makes me wonder what they'll look like as a couple

Kim Nam Gil - 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

woww thanks for this poll. here's my top 5

1> lee joon gi ( i liked him so much in flower of evil + scarlett heart ryeo, i really would love to see him and yin act together in a historical/fantasy drama. i am a fan of his acting )

2> lee jong suk ( lol he is very cute !! i am actually his fan and the fact that he had some scenes in secret garden, also he was in the same agency as her also. so i hope to see them work together )

3> song joong ki ( imagine them both in a action thriller like recently his movie space sweepers was so gooood, they will totally rock this genre )

4> sorry i might be the only one but gong yoo oppa hehehe 

5> park seo joon and her in a romcom !!!!!! i highly doubt if yin will do romcoms again but maybe ........

• Like 3
  • Love 2

GOOOD NEWS !!!!!!!

ARTICLE 1 

The movie "New Year Blues (directed by Hong Ji-young)," which will be released on the 10th, has been officially invited to the 19th Florence Korean Film Festival and has been confirmed to be released in eight Asian countries.

"New Year Blues” was invited to the Korean Horizons competition section of the 19th Florence Korea Film Festival. In addition, the film will be released in eight Asian countries, attracting domestic and foreign audiences.

The Florence Korean Film Festival is a venue for cultural exchanges between the two countries that introduce leading Korean films to Italy, and it has a long history and has made many Korean movie fans there.

"New Year Blues" is a commercial film representing Korea at the 19th Florence Korean Film Festival, which opens on May 21 and closes on May 28, and attracts attention as it has been invited to the "Korean Horizons" category.

Riccardo Gelli, a programmer at the Korean Film Festival in Florence, said, "It is a work that highlights director Hong Ji-young's delicate production in an original form that connects the stories of four couples with different conflicts with one theme." "More than anything else, I was amazed by the solid acting skills of the main actors and it is a movie that can give warmth and laughter to our hearts who are exhausted by the current situation."

In addition, "New Year Blues" will be released sequentially in eight Asian countries, including Singapore on the 11th, Hong Kong on the 18th, and Taiwan and Cambodia on March 12, to meet local audiences.

In particular, it is expected to be released on Valentine's Day and White Day, which are more romantic than ever for lovers, giving more special time to the audience who visited the theater with their lovers.

It will be released in Korea on Wednesday.

SOURCE http://naver.me/54V0lSrI

ARTICLE 2

Yoo In-na plays Lee Hyo-young, a rehabilitation trainer who is about to divorce, delicately captures the appearance of a woman who looks fine on the outside, but suffers from a failure of love inside.

Hyoyoung is a charismatic and energetic rehabilitation trainer outside. However, as soon as she gets home, she reveals her complicated feelings ahead of her divorce. Yoo In-na's desperate eyes and atmosphere evoke sympathy from those who have experienced separation.

It is also remarkable that Hyo-young slowly opens her heart to Ji-ho (played by Kim Kang-woo). Yoo In-na expressed the subtle changes in Hyo-young's eyes and voice tone toward Ji-ho in a dense manner. Through the movie, she encourages those who are afraid of new love to choose the word "love" once again.

Yoo In-na, who perfectly plays her character in every drama. She transformed into a short-cut hairstyle to blend into his character in "New Year Blues." "I don't want to fail at anything. This is the result of trying to make the chic and intellectual atmosphere feel for the role of perfectionist Hyo-young, who shouts "perfectly."

She also constantly learned the rehabilitation training methods needed for filming from experts to show his expertise as a talented rehabilitation trainer.

Yoo In-na, who has mastered Hyoyoung's hobbies from climbing to restoring pottery. "It's because I thought Hyo-young wouldn't want to show her disorganized self even during her hobby." This is a glimpse of Yoo In-na's passion for realizing a realistic character.

"New Year' Blues," which will be released on the 10th, is a film about four couples' fear and excitement of wanting to end their life off-season and be happier in the new year. It is expected to be a story that stimulates the sympathy of all generations and warm cheering

SOURCE http://naver.me/xfaeec5L

(translations credit to @/amazingyooinna on instagram)

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

• innayoooos changed the title to [OFFICIAL] ♥ Yoo In Na ♥ 유인나 ♥ [On Air Show : Phone cleansing - Upcoming Drama : Snowdrop - Upcoming Movie : New Year Blues]

I hope that we can watch Yoo In Na in the new MBC Variety show " Phone Cleansing " where she is one of the MC and we need subtitle too in order to understand what they are saying in the show. Did anyone knew where we would be able to watch Yoo In Na in Phone Cleansing today? Any link or site? Will they post it on their Youtube Channel?

And this what I found in twitter, I'll repost it here... from @yooinna_jp twitter account 

and his/her a Yoo In Na fan from Japan. I don't know if New Year Blues will be also showing in Japan. 

And then, another twitter Yoo In Na fan  account from the  Philippines, @officialyinph posted 

Yoo In Na have many International fans. I know that New Year Blues will be released in eight Asian countries like Singapore, Hongkong, Cambodia, Taiwan to meet local audiences. And it's a very good news that it was officially invited in Florence Korean Festival. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

Thanks for today news and informations. Many good news really.

Tonight we will meet new looks of MC Yoo In Na in new variety. So excited i miss her voice and her smile so much. Hope this show and all MC s espeacially YIN will be love by viewers, so it may have more 3 ep.  Cheer up to her.

:please::hooray:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1