Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아 - [Drama 2023: Destined With You]

Beycuteful

# 7 IS MY FAVOURITE NUMBER AND TODAY ALSO MARK THE FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF TALE OF THE NINE TAILED !

AS I MENTION BEFORE, PD NAM JIAH IS MY MOST FAVOURITE CHARACTER OF BOAH UP TO THIS MOMENT.  SHE DID REALLY WELL ESPECIALLY WHEN HER MIND WAS BEING CONTROLLED BY IMOOGI WHO IS HIDING INSIDE HER BODY.

ANYWAY, LET ME RECALL MY FIRST SERIES OF TWEETS/RETWEETS WHEN I WATCH IT LAST YEAR..

Spoiler

LOOKING BACK, IT SEEMS I WAS NOT ABLE TO WATCH ITS PREMIER :crazymad: ACTUALLY, I CANNOT EXACTLY REMEMBER THE EVENT THAT TIME... ANYWAY, I STARTED POSTING TWEETS ON ITS FIFTH EPISODE

• Love 1

It seems there is another personality that resembles Boah :grimace:

----

read full article here:

https://m.wowtv.co.kr/NewsCenter/News/Read?articleId=A202110070337

( Headline, auto translated by Google )

Yoon Seo-ryeong, listeners acknowledged 'Beauty that bursts with juice'... “You look like Jo Bo-ah”

spacer.png

ctto 

(( excerpt ))

'Trot Vitamin' Yoon Seo-ryeong proved her stable live skills and made fans enthusiastic. 

Seo-ryeong Yoon appeared on TBS radio 'K-Ride', which was broadcast at noon on the 7th.

On this day, Yoon Seo-ryeong greeted with a bright face and raised the tension, and the listeners continued to respond enthusiastically, such as "Your smile is pretty", "You are a juicer", "oYou look like Jo Bo-ah, it's really pretty," adding to the heat. 

--------

source: Google

spacer.png

ctto

Yoon Seo-ryeong
Musical artist

Yoon Seoryeong (윤서령) is a South Korean trot singerunder JG STAR who is set to debut on September 7, 2021 with You Know What I'm Talking About. However, she has already performed it on The Trot Show on August 30, 2021. Stage Name / Birth Name: Yoon Seoryeong (윤서령) Birthday: January 13, 2003.31 Aug 2021

Spoiler

• Like 1

Since TOTNT just celebrated its 1 year anniversary, I am happy to know that it will broadcast in Philippine local TV channel too! :partyblob:

source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/mb.com.ph/2021/10/07/gma-heart-of-asia-narrates-tale-of-true-love-via-tale-of-the-nine-tailed/%3Famp

GMA Heart of Asia narrates tale of true love via ‘Tale of the Nine Tailed’

CelebritiesEntertainmentEntertainment News

Manila Bulletin Entertainment October 7, 2021

Tale-of-The-Nine-Tailed-1024x576.jpg

Love shines even in the darkest places as GMA Heart of Asia airs the hit South Korean drama series ‘Tale of the Nine Tailed‘ beginning Oct. 11 on GMA Telebabad. 

The drama has quickly gained a following in South Korea during its premiere in 2020 with its stellar roster of the cast and interesting plot which interweaves romance with a tinge of Korean folk tales and horror elements. 

The series stars renowned actors Lee Dong-wook as Leon, Jo Bo-ah as Gia, and Kim Bum as Ram. 

----

I hope Filipinos who haven't seen it yet will love the series and appreciate not only the male characters but Boah's Nam Jiah too:sweet:

Spoiler

Since it is in local channel, it will be dubbed in Philippines native language! 

Hope I can stream it online ^^

• Blob 1

read full article here:

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/topic/article/2021100857854#_enliple

( Auto translated by Google )

Jung In-sun, Jo Bo-ah happy with the coffee tea gift "I love it, eat it and move on"

spacer.png

Actor Jung In-sun expressed his gratitude for the gift of coffee car from actor Jo Bo-ah. 

On the 8th, Jung In-sun posted two photos along with an article on his SNS account. He said, "I am going to eat and grow well. We are two polite types." 

In the published photo, Jeong In-sun and Lee Jun-young are staring at the camera in front of a coffee car. The two held hands and smiled softly. Their handsome male and female visuals stand out, adding to the warmth.

spacer.png

In particular, Jeong In-sun and Lee Jun-young greeted each other in an unusual way and expressed their gratitude. The fresh and lively appearance of the two is impressive. Boa Jo, who saw the post, drew attention by leaving a comment saying, "I love you, our Insun, just a little bit stronger♥". 

Meanwhile, Jung In-sun will appear in the new SBS drama 'I Will Be Your Night', which is scheduled to air for the first time next month. In the play, he took on the role of In Yoon-ju, a warm-hearted person. 

• Awesome 1

spacer.png

---

@Beycuteful -- i miss her too! she's not active in her sns lately.. probably preparing something? :grimace:

----

Meanwhile, 

Spoiler

my edit usually carries my emotions or reflect my mood ... 

I posted this video in my IG page the day I heard TOTNT will have S2 & S3, but Boah declined to join ...

A bit sad, but thinking there is more practical & important reason behind should be taken as positive news instead  :blush::heart:

just my 2 cents...

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Love 1

NICE COMPILATION OF IMOOGI POSSED JIAH / AH EUM

---

HERE ARE SOME TWTS FOR PILOT EPISODE OF TALE OF THE NINE TAILED IN PHILIPPINES' LOCAL CHANNEL- GMA 7

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

AH EUM = AIDA

JIAH = GIA

Spoiler

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 tweets in one post! Thanks!
  • Blob 1

This is the longer video of what you had shared before. @grapefruit7

While this one is the yt version of the vlive link you shared before... Hope we could raise up the number of views on these yt videos.

And how time flies so fast that this video has gone 1 year already... I wish to see her have another couple pictorial for her upcoming drama and a solo magazine pictorial once more...

All videos ctto

• Love 1

read full article here:

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/news/김기방-김희경에-매일매일-귀여워-애정표현-조보아도-감탄한-사랑꾼/ar-AAPGu13

( Auto translated by Google )

Kim Ki-bang, ♥ Kim Hee-kyung expressed her affection for "every day she's cute"... A lover that even Jo Bo-ah admired

(( excerpt ))

On the afternoon of the 19th, Kim Ki-bang posted a photo on his Instagram with the caption, "The kid who makes me want to play with him every day. Every day is cute!

In the published photo, Kim Ki-bang is taking a selfie with Kim Hee-kyung at a cafe. The contrast between Kim Hee-kyung, who smiles brightly, and Kim Ki-bang, who has a playfully pouty expression, gives a smile.

Kim Hee-kyung, who saw this, expressed her affection by saying, "Lavu ♥", and actor Jo Bo-ah left a comment saying, "It's so romantic."

Spoiler

i am not very familiar with Korean entertainment & personalities... i am curious as how Boah get to know Kim Ki-bang ? :star:

Boah, as far as I understand her action, usually follow in IG those people / celebrities whom she met thru work or friends.

oh well, at least I get to see her interact in SNS.... she is not posting anything on her own page :sad1:..

• Like 1