Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아 - [Drama 2023: Destined With You]

Beycuteful

just like what Park Narae mentioned about Bbo being in variety shows, I also believe Boah has the potential to make her casting and even guesting, extra fun & exciting especially if she will be given more exposure and experience! 

She is competitive (running man, battle trip, new world (show) & new world (promotional activities).

She is funny, try to do new things & very curious (master key, knowing bros, law of the jungle & unexpected business).

wish for more variety, reality shows for uri queen!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Wiggle 1

IG story update

spacer.png

New endorsement Alert!

Order+

Spoiler

Google Translation from Korean

(caption from the card of the gift hamper)

Sincerely welcome to work with Order Plus! In the future, through BoA, to many restaurant owners in Korea

We will deliver hope and positive energy. Bo-nim also expressed the affection of the bosses today.

I hope you receive pleasant positive energy.

Spoiler

Microsoft Translation from Korean

(caption by Boah)

#order+ good impact

we'll join you

---

Orderplus Korea

https://orderplus.kr/

spacer.png

• Like 1

There is no denying that her beauty is all natural, and the same fact applies to her body measurement :hwaiting2:

spacer.png

ctto

Whichever angle you want to see, her curves are definitely REAL (men would be crazy while women envious :blush:)

spacer.png

keyeast | naver

whatever colour & fashion, cannot hide her simplicity & beauty inside & out!

aja uri Queen! Bloom like a flower! your choboahglobalfans will always have your back...

spacer.png

keyeast | naver

• Blob 1

source: http://m.sportsworldi.com/view/20211228509115

(English translation by Google)

Jo Bo-ah, innocence even when wearing a shirt... You look pretty in the morning [Star Shot]

Actress Jo Bo-ah boasted her innocent beauty.

On the 28th, Jo Bo-ah posted a picture along with the words "Good morning~" on her Instagram story.

In the published photo, Jo Bo-ah is taking a selfie in front of a mirror. Even in the morning, Jo Bo-ah boasts an innocent visual in a white shirt and long straight hair. In addition, Jo Bo-ah's bright smile makes the fans' hearts flutter.

Jo Bo-ah is scheduled to make a comeback to the small screen with tvN's new drama, 'Doberman, Military Prosecutor'.

--------

Spoiler

• Like 1

Thanks @grapefruit7  :dorashakes:I'm too happy to have met you, an avid fan as me. Because of your great encouragement and effort, this thread is revived. (although the old thread was inactive) Now, it's alive again because of you. Hopefully we'll meet more friends here too. :love:

I feel the sadness in the latest ig story she posted... But I feel the warmth as well in every word she composed there... I feel a lot of good memories unfold there too...

f67cae950837620621c2e6450f6542d16adb01ff

4023817cb1765183ed683bb15ab664bec3d5ba7e

Please visit my edited ig video post before it gets taken down...

I've known this show thru #조보아 ❤️❤️❤️ and hardly seen subbed episodes early on. I truly enjoyed watching it weekly... Sadly this show now has come to an end. It was a very heartwarming show. I wish them all the best. Thanks for all the good memories. 

(all ctto)

• Love 1

On 12/30/2021 at 9:09 PM, Beycuteful said:

I feel the sadness in the latest ig story she posted... But I feel the warmth as well in every word she composed there... I feel a lot of good memories unfold there too...

Please visit my edited ig video post before it gets taken down...

I've known this show thru #조보아 ❤️❤️❤️ and hardly seen subbed episodes early on. I truly enjoyed watching it weekly... Sadly this show now has come to an end. It was a very heartwarming show. I wish them all the best. Thanks for all the good memories. 

(all ctto)

awws so sweet words from Boah! She is such a grateful person and when she speak about her co-workers, you can always sense honesty & sincerity :please:

btw, Happy New Year !!!!!

• Love 1

source: 

https://m.wowtv.co.kr/NewsCenter/News/Read?articleId=A202112300201

(( English Translation by Google ))

Alive and Jo Bo-ah signed an exclusive model contract for 6 years in a row

Natural Life's multivitamin brand Alive announced that it has extended the contract with actress Jo Bo-ah as an exclusive model. As a result, Jo Bo-ah has been in a relationship with Alive for 6 years. 

Alive revealed the reason for the contract extension because of the long-standing trust that has been built up with each other, as well as the fact that the youthful and lively brand image and Jo Bo-ah's lively appearance are well harmonized.

spacer.png

A person in charge of Alive said, "I am grateful to be able to work with actress Jo Bo-ah, who has always shown unchanging trust in the brand with a lively appearance, for 6 years. I will," he said. 

Meanwhile, Alive has launched various campaigns with Jo Bo-ah, who is loved by the public for her lively image, as the main model. In fact, Jo Bo-ah also showed affection by using Alive products. Alive and Jo Boa plan to continue their various activities in 2022.

• Wiggle 1

Youtube counterpart of her latest video ads...

While this was her final/ farewell episode on Baek Jong Won's Alley Restaurant... Oh, she cried while giving her farewell message. I wish I could see her on another kind of variety show again... :please:

• Blob 1