Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아 - [Drama 2023: Destined With You]

Beycuteful

[Bo-ah @ Netflix ]

After more than a week from the day TOTNT runs from the popular streaming platform, I am so overall happy on the outcome, especially for the 3 main leads :love:

The drama has been on top 10 trending from different countries. This is great achievement for them considering they are doing well along netflix new original series ie Joong-ki' Vincenzo and Shin-hye's Sisyphus.

Of course, there were some viewers whom not agree with the ending of the story, particularly Kim Bum's character Lee Rang.  I am actually expecting it since that was the most common reaction even after its full broadcast in SK.

Anyway, Bo-ah's IG followers increase by few thousands this past week. Of course this is not much as compared to a million of  Dong Wook hahaha and it is obviously understandable. Bummie (as his fans nickname for KB) and Yong-ji also has their fair increase and recognition :blush:

Here are some of the latest reaction from twitter that personally touched my :heart: as a stan of Bbo 

I will probably be making a video edit to wrap up Bbo's update for the month of April  and most likely its content will have details on her IG followers as well. Hopefully, before the month ends, we'll get news of her casting too :sparklyeyes:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Thanks for updating this thread and I'll be looking forward to your very nice edits @grapefruit7 :heart4:

Wow! It's a very pleasant surprise to see you here @rocher22 I first met you in the drama Forest thread then in the drama TOTNT thread. I like your postings too. :bashful:

I couldn't come here more often because my internet connection sucks but hopefully I could somehow contribute too even a little. And I hope the next guest to be featured on the Unexpected Business would be Bbo now... I'm looking forward to her interaction with her ideal type Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun. :dorashakes:

Posted by beansss   Thursday, February 18, 2021

Cha Tae Hyun & Jo In Sung put a star-studded lineup of guests to work at a small convenience store in tvN's new 'Unexpected Business' preview

tvN's upcoming new Thursday night variety 'Unexpected Business' has released a 6-minute highlight teaser ahead of its premiere later this month!

In tvN's 'Unexpected Business', longtime friends Cha Tae Hyun and Jo In Sung decide to open up a small convenience store in the town of Hwachun, Gangwon-do. However, the two owners soon learn that managing a convenience store is no easy task!

As a result, the two actors decide to enlist the help of a jaw-dropping, star-studded lineup of guests, who will be employed as errand-runners, dish-washers, part-time servers, cooks, and more! Some of the stars shown in the highlight teaser include: Park Bo Young, Yoon Si Yoon, Kim Jae Hwa, pro-golfer Park In Bi, Nam Joo Hyuk, Jo Bo AhPark Byung Eun, and more!

Fans can look forward to the fun and wild stories from a small convenience store run by two top-actor managers, when tvN's 'Unexpected Business' premieres on February 25 at 8:40 PM KST!

From: https://www.allkpop.com/video/2021/02/cha-tae-hyun-jo-in-sung-put-a-star-studded-lineup-of-guests-to-work-at-a-small-convenience-store-in-tvns-new-unexpected-business-preview

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I first saw JBA in ''Shut up flower boy band''.

I liked the drama and JBAs calm acting.

Oh yes, her character there is sweet & passive, which was opposite to her other drama roles like in forest (2020).  And she was so young there (SUFBB). 

As for me, i cant remember exactly where i first saw Bo-ah .. its either from her drama, Idle Mermaid, or movie, Innocent Thing. 

5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Of all characters in ''Monster'', JBAs character  was the most interesting.  

And daring hahaha 

What else to expect from a chaebol's daughter? 

I really want to see a sassy Bo-ah in small screen  again:winkx:

2 hours ago, Beycuteful said:

Thanks for updating this thread and I'll be looking forward to your very nice edits @grapefruit7 :heart4:

Wow! It's a very pleasant surprise to see you here @rocher22 I first met you in the drama Forest thread then in the drama TOTNT thread. I like your postings too. :bashful:

I couldn't come here more often because my internet connection sucks but hopefully I could somehow contribute too even a little. And I hope the next guest to be featured on the Unexpected Business would be Bbo now... I'm looking forward to her interaction with her ideal type Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun. :dorashakes:

i miss yah @Beycuteful!!!  

thanks for the article... hope uri Bbo's airtime in Unexpected Business would be longer so we can see her in several episodes :Please:

it was also nice to see @rocher22 here ! :foryou:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

[ spotted 

IG Story update :partyblob:

Date posted: 11 Apr 2021

/////////////////////

@rocher22 -- i also love that scene, it was so emotional and Bo-ah delivered it perfectly.

Spoiler

From A-Eum possessed imoogi to a normal human being who was determined to protect her love against the evil creature inside of her

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 4/13/2021 at 12:01 AM, rocher22 said:

I think TOTNT is the only drama where Bo-ah had fight scenes.

I love the scenes even though they are rare. She looks pretty cool in them.

:love:  I love those scenes too... i think i love almost everything hahaha and i think Bo-ah had "fun" acting as jimoogi too!

the photo you shared, remind me of Mulan or Pocahontas... If only Bbo can have that kind of role in the future, then it would be great!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

#############################

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Bo-ah’s guesting in Unexpected Business is the most awaited broadcast among her fans at this moment! But the bigis when it will air…

spacer.png

Anyway, because I love everything about Bo-ah but prefer my posting about her a bit different than the usual, here is my edited preview of her appearance in Cha Tae-hyun & Jo In-sung’s TV reality show.

Video link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNn5HFmnY-s/?igshid=4awjh2q5vl0z

• Love 1