Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아 - [Drama 2023: Destined With You]

Beycuteful

I saw this post in twitter but the video is not HD so i am not sure if it is really Bo-ah and it seems "undetected" yet by her fanbase IG users at this moment too, which made me doubt if it was really her.  nevertheless, i would be glad if this was confirm another collab/project involving uri Bbo :grimace:

Spoiler

• Blob 1

[Update]

The content of the video I shared from someone's tweet earlier is confirm to have Bo-ah :tounge_wink:

Very sorry uri Bbo if I doubt whether it was you.  I just want to be careful and avoid misinformation everytime I share something about you! Afterall, I want to be a responsible person & fan for YOU ♥️

ctto: IG user as captured

Spoiler

(note: this caption posted by Vogue Korea and reposted by Bo-ah's fan, was translated by IG apps only)

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

video link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CN7QiMMJ9il/?igshid=1fr3mypynb1iy

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

[ spotted 

IG Story update :partyblob:

{{ Bo-ah's pet dog diary continuous hahaha }}

Spoiler

Disclaimer: If you find English translation in orange font, take note that it is either done by Google or MS Translation therefore may not be 100% accurate 

spacer.png

>>>>>> want to hear Bbo's sweet voice? click this video link:-

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qrwcl5lM3t1z582cp_720.mp4

• Love 1

some random tweets that i found very amusing :Megalol:

Spoiler

Translated from Portuguese by Google:- 

Jo Bo-ah the greatest kisser of the dramas pqp only beautiful and quality kiss thanks for existing

Spoiler

Translated from Tagalog by Google:-

the beauty of jo bo-ah hays:<

• LOL 2

I love fantasy series, especially those with suspense stories. So this new drama of Jang Na-ra & Jung Yong-hwa made me curious what it is about. 

Spoiler

Actually, i have an issue nowadays looking for korean drama to watch because whenever there is female lead, i keep on wishing that it was Bo-ah.  Eventually, i will discontinue to watch as i felt guilty to the actress.

However, i felt a bit difference on "Sell your haunted house" when i saw its 2nd trailer.  I find that the character of Na-ra is like Bo-ah in Tale of the Nine Tailed since both exudes strong personality. And the most surprising part is the look/style of Na-ra resembles Bo-ah on some angle :love: at least that is how i see it !

And the best part of this encounter, Na-ra's name in this drama is Hong Ji-ah! That was very cool coincidence for me! 

I everyday look for Bo-ah and this drama might help my "craving" calm down for awhile :grimace:

Spoiler

Spoiler

PS: Pls don't get me wrong. I like Jang Na-ra and her acting! I am just happy that her look on her latest drama reminds me of Bo-ah in some way. So it is double reason for me to watch Na-ra's ongoing drama. Hope the story is to my liking so I am able to finish it.

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, grapefruit7 said:

I love fantasy series, especially those with suspense stories. So this new drama of Jang Na-ra & Jung Yong-hwa made me curious what it is about. 

Reveal hidden contents

Actually, i have an issue nowadays looking for korean drama to watch because whenever there is female lead, i keep on wishing that it was Bo-ah.  Eventually, i will discontinue to watch as i felt guilty to the actress.

However, i felt a bit difference on "Sell your haunted house" when i saw its 2nd trailer.  I find that the character of Na-ra is like Bo-ah in Tale of the Nine Tailed since both exudes strong personality. And the most surprising part is the look/style of Na-ra resembles Bo-ah on some angle :love: at least that is how i see it !

And the best part of this encounter, Na-ra's name in this drama is Hong Ji-ah! That was very cool coincidence for me! 

I everyday look for Bo-ah and this drama might help my "craving" calm down for awhile :grimace:

Yes, I also noticed that both characters have the same name, Ji Ah, and they are smart and strong women.

such beautiful scenes..  

ac9e59bbbe7cd8e485aa4bb5607e8718e46548ef

c1a4117c74a1588d671d91e9ee7c6b293829baf0

cbb3b6be7859120a83c9b22995e606530871effe

https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

source: https://yh5271.com/조보아-조인성-어쩌다-사장-알바-햄버거-강매/

Spoiler

로고

어쩌다 사장에 출연해서 조인성 팬심 밝힌다는 조보아 (햄버거 강매, 알바)

어쩌다 사장에 출연해서 조인성 팬심 밝힌다는 조보아

조보아가 어쩌다 사장에 나온다고 함 ㅋㅋ
조보아 골목식당에서 보여준 것처럼 일처리, 일머리 만랩 보여준다고 함 ㅋㅋㅋ

01. 어쩌다 사장 출연하는 조보아

어쩌다 사장 조인성 조보아 01

Spoiler

02. 일머리 만렙 조보아

어쩌다 사장 조인성 조보아 02

어쩌다 사장 조인성 조보아 03

어쩌다 사장 조인성 조보아 04

어쩌다 사장 조인성 조보아 05

Spoiler

03. 조인성 팬이라는 조보아

어쩌다 사장 조인성 조보아 06

어쩌다 사장 조인성 조보아 07

mark your calendar:  :offtospace:

2050H

@tvN

UNEXPECTED BUSINESS    

(^__^)

hope to see you often in our screen uri Bbo :winkx:

• Blob 2

IG Post on 23 Apr 2021 as captured

spacer.png

caption:-

spacer.png

Spoiler

Translation from Korean by Google

I had a chance to say hello for a bit today!! Do you want to make a dessert that you want to present to someone you like?

I like it so much, but I had nothing else to give, so I was holding it (?), our lemon

I gave you a pound cake

God sent me a message and a picture... Jeung-Mal 

I'm so impressed, I get permission and I swipe up. Only I can't know!!

Look at what makes the world preach...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• serenilmauve changed the title to Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아

just to recall some popular clip/ videos which contains Bo-ah or at least she had appearance too

((( in no particular order )))

Spoiler

3.9M views - Master Key

Uploaded on 08 Jan 2018

5.2M views - Goodbye to Goodbye

Uploaded on 08 May 2019

5.8M views - Baek Jong-won Alley Restaurant

Uploaded on 26 Sep 2018

1.7M views - Knowing Brothers

Uploaded on 28 Apr 2018

1.3M views - Happy Together

Uploaded on 08 Jun 2017

1.9M views - Let Us Meet

Uploaded on 10 Oct 2017

• Blob 1

let's support Bbo and vote for her!

:tightdeadline:

Spoiler

Translation from Japanese by Google

[Mihan] Voting for Jo Bo-ah is complete! Current number of votes: 193 votes Jo Bo-ah "Thank you for voting! I also vote for you ♪ "
 Click here for popularity poll ↓
bihann.com/cast/669.html#チョ・ボア#ChoBoAh#조보아#チョ・ボアからのメッセージ

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Although, some people may change their ideal type as time goes by, due to maturity and/or other factor, let's assume it was still the same for Bo-ah.

Lucky her, after few years, she get to guest on her ideal guy's reality show and interact with him.

Cannot wait to see the rest of the episode! Looking at the preview, i believe it went very well:approves:

Spoiler

• Blob 2

digging some old tweets that may contain our dear Bo-ah

i was really amaze to find comments that Bo-ah looked like several celebrities and idols 

Spoiler

honestly, i also felt the same way, as i mentioned before from one of my post here. but i did not mention who were the celebrities... i will probably discuss this info sooner or later

let me share some of the thoughts from the others

even guys, could look like her? :hwaiting2:

Spoiler

Translation from Indonesian by Google

This is what I heard from Cho Boah and Ririn Ariyanti

Spoiler

Translation from Indonesian by Google

Ningning really kiyowo, for a long time ning ning vubes also had vibes mbakk cho boah

Spoiler

• LOL 2