[Drama 2021] You Are My Spring, 너는 나의 봄

larus

While it was all centered on our leads reuniting, this was a secondary characters episode.

From Mom, to the Building owner, to the ex, to the best friends, and finally with less than probably a minute of total screen time, the receptionist/nurse -

"...Halt ... she's on our side..."  :lol:

The only thing conspicuously absent was the physical trainer - come on writers, the Vet is getting lonely :wub:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I am so glad they got back together :). But I agree the secondary characters were awesome this episode (Ep 13).

I totally agree! They were all awesome! I just love how frustrated and supportive GY is with Our leads. Lol!

And let’s not forget about the big revelation on the twins! I knew there’s something wrong with Ian from the start. And how will DJ feel when she finds out the real reason of chae joon’s death. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

I totally agree! They were all awesome! I just love how frustrated and supportive GY is with Our leads. Lol!

And let’s not forget about the big revelation on the twins! I knew there’s something wrong with Ian from the start. And how will DJ feel when she finds out the real reason of chae joon’s death. 

I love that too.

I know eh wow, same. Right how will she feel.

• Like 3

Ep 14 stills.

Original image

In the 14th episode, which will be aired on the 17th, Seo Hyun Jin has a 'makeover meeting' with Kim Dong Wook, who has transformed into a completely different image after a passionate reunion. In the play, Joo Young Do is waiting for Kang Da Jung to leave the hotel. Joo Young Do appeared with a two-to-eight parted hairstyle that revealed his forehead as if to prove his excitement for the first date, waved his hand at Kang Da Jung, and saw Kang Da Jung who was surprised and shut her mouth. Moreover, as Kang Da Jung leaving Joo Young Do behind her back and moving quickly from place to place, Joo Young Do wearing a scarf around his neck, showed a sharp expression, and whether the date between Kang Da Jung and Joo Young Do, which was repeatedly difficult, could be done safely? Interest is growing.

Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook had a hard time holding back the burst of laughter while filming the 'Makeover Date' scene. When Joo Young Do appeared in a 180-degree style that was different from before, Seo Hyun Jin and the staff all burst into laughter. In particular, Seo Hyun Jin, who had been holding back laughter even with her mouth shut, burst into laughter, saying, "You're making such a cute expression," as soon as the cue sign fell. In addition, as Kim Dong Wook expressed the joy with colorful ad-libs as if representing the happy Joo Young Do because of Kang Da Jung, the laughter did not cease throughout the scene.

The production company Hwa & Dam Pictures said, "This is a scene that proves once again that Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook are masters of romance acting that needs no explanation. Please look forward to their hard work."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001335981

[Ep 14 pre-release] with Eng Sub.

Cr seohencafes for Eng Sub.

Edited by hola2jin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Clip of Ep 15 preview is not out yet?! 

Preview text of Ep 15: :)

A deeper love and spirit.

The two head to Gangneung to formally say hello to Mi Ran.

Mi Ran, who showed her sincerity with regret to Da Jung.

I slowly open my heart to Young Do's sincerity...

Meanwhile, Chase who came to see Ko after surgery on Chairman Margin.

He confesses all of his past and leaves meaningful comments.

Hearing that, Young Do searches for the missing Chase.

I go to the place where the relationship between the two began. [Google translation]

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Now that our leads are back on course, can we please see some love for the physical trainer? She is clearly into the Vet, and watching her get rejected was heart crushing :tears:

So true! But honestly, the big revelation on the latest episode was DJ’s bestfriend and her brother’s secret relationship. That’s the shocking part for me. Lol!!!

• Like 4

Ep 14 rating is 1.916%.

2 more episode left...at this rate it will stays around 1-2% or slightly more for next... There is still a small group of loyal viewer faithfully watching, some watch on netflix, others may be like me from other source which can't be reflected on the ratings! But still this is a recommendable drama despite the low rating, came across so many praises on other sites, about the directing, script lines, cinematography and all the cast are top notch! 

GoodData Buzzworthy Rankings. They're at top 10.

Ep 13-14 behind-the-scenes stills revealed.

Both Yoon Park and Kim Dong Wook look skinnier??:mellow:

Spoiler

• Love 1

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

Ep 14 rating is 1.916%.

2 more episode left...at this rate it will stays around 1-2% or slightly more for next... There is still a small group of loyal viewer faithfully watching, some watch on netflix, others may be like me from other source which can't be reflected on the ratings! But still this is a recommendable drama despite the low rating, came across so many praises on other sites, about the directing, script lines, cinematography and all the cast are top notch! 

I’m no longer expecting a higher ratings for the final 2 eps. But for me, I really enjoyed this drama, not just because of SHJ but also how the story flows.. There are some lacking, but all in all I’m very satisfied. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1