• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/28/2020 at 1:45 PM, itsmeash said:

BONDiNG

The End of the F'ing World

I highly recommend both of these!

I love end of the freaking world

On 9/29/2020 at 12:51 PM, Alexandra Bess said:

I cancelled a cable tv about a year ago, but started using Amazon FireTV instead. I watched Netflix much, so I had to look for the right addons to enjoy it again.

So, here is my list of the best TV series and movies I watched on Netflix:

The Last Dance

Narcos series
Ozark

The Irishman

The Twilight Zone

Big Mouth

Crown

I love everything on that list except the last two. Not that I don't like them. Just I haven't given them a try yet

On 10/30/2020 at 7:15 AM, H0ney said:

I love a movie. The king 

Yes. I'm the king. You are my queen haha

51 minutes ago, johnnyy said:

So I just finished season 1 of For All Mankind, it's been really good 9/10 stuff for me. Other than the extraordinary premise it's been fairly sound technically. But the season finale was fairly contrived and technically dodgy although enjoyable. Looking forward to Season 2

I don't know this at all. I'll check it out

Sacred Games

Check it out. You gonna have to read subtitles though

• LOL 1
  • 2 months later...

I recommend you to the American Marvel super hero television series "Daredevil". 

Marvel's Daredevil | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix :

Edited by Rockman
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recommend watching
1. Snowpiercer. Madly in love with this series, it is full of surprises. The plot tells about a group of people who survive on a train with a length of 1001 carriages. Overboard temperatures are below -454 ° F.
2. The Rain. The series is also about the apocalypse and survival. It rained all over the world, which infected everyone who fell under it with an unknown virus.
3. Better Call Saul. The series is about Saul Goodman from the TV series Breaking Bad. Those who like breaking bad will also like Better Call Saul.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't used Netflix to watch movies and TV shows for some time. Netflix has started to make me angry, and I'm very disappointed. So I found a new video player https://www.123movie.show/, which is also free. Here I started watching the TV series Elite. This series is also available on Netflix, but I don't see the point of paying to watch a movie if you can do it for free. By the way, this series is very cool. I'm impressed. An excellent option for viewing on the weekend. Very addictive and captivating. I also recently watched the superb mini-series The Queen's Gambit. A very motivational series. We watched it with my husband in the same breath.

Edited by KylieMcDonald
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

My favorite stuff on money heist is money heist and peaky blinders I love to watch these two series and suggest you to see this stuff on Netflix.

Edited by Karel Cafe