• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/28/2020 at 1:45 PM, itsmeash said:

BONDiNG

The End of the F'ing World

I highly recommend both of these!

I love end of the freaking world

On 9/29/2020 at 12:51 PM, Alexandra Bess said:

I cancelled a cable tv about a year ago, but started using Amazon FireTV instead. I watched Netflix much, so I had to look for the right addons to enjoy it again.

So, here is my list of the best TV series and movies I watched on Netflix:

The Last Dance

Narcos series
Ozark

The Irishman

The Twilight Zone

Big Mouth

Crown

I love everything on that list except the last two. Not that I don't like them. Just I haven't given them a try yet

On 10/30/2020 at 7:15 AM, H0ney said:

I love a movie. The king 

Yes. I'm the king. You are my queen haha

51 minutes ago, johnnyy said:

So I just finished season 1 of For All Mankind, it's been really good 9/10 stuff for me. Other than the extraordinary premise it's been fairly sound technically. But the season finale was fairly contrived and technically dodgy although enjoyable. Looking forward to Season 2

I don't know this at all. I'll check it out

Sacred Games

Check it out. You gonna have to read subtitles though

• LOL 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recommend watching
1. Snowpiercer. Madly in love with this series, it is full of surprises. The plot tells about a group of people who survive on a train with a length of 1001 carriages. Overboard temperatures are below -454 ° F.
2. The Rain. The series is also about the apocalypse and survival. It rained all over the world, which infected everyone who fell under it with an unknown virus.
3. Better Call Saul. The series is about Saul Goodman from the TV series Breaking Bad. Those who like breaking bad will also like Better Call Saul.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Have not used Netflix to observe films and TV suggests for a while. Netflix has began to make me indignant, and I'm very disenchanted. So I discovered a new video participant, which is likewise unfastened. Here I commenced looking the TV collection Elite.

Edited by Phile Salt

I even have now not used Netflix to observe movies and TV shows for a while. Netflix has started out to make me indignant, and I'm very upset. So I determined a brand new video participant, which is likewise free. Here I started searching the TV collection Elite.

Edited by Heit Jsye

Recently Netflix has been coming out with more movies and shows, but it's always a hit or miss depending on what you're in the mood for. This is mostly recommendation from myself and what my siblings have watched and enjoyed.

Series:

Little Witch Academia, Food Wars!, Carole & Tuesday, Violet Evergarden, The Daily Life of the Immortal, The King's Avatar, The Bureau of Magical Things, Behind Her Eyes, Demon Slayer, Voice (Thai ver), Tunnel (Thai ver), My Dear Warrior, Accidentally in Love, Start-Up, Run On, The Magicians, The Promised Neverland

Movies:

Finding Ohana, Ghost Lab, A Whisker Away, Enola Holmes, Klaus, The Willoughbys, The Yin-Yang Master: Dream of Eternity, Yes Day, A Babysitter's Guide to Monster Hunting, Dumplin', Back to the 90s, ATM, Oversized Cops

there's probably more, but i'm sure others' recommendations are just as interesting, too!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Recently Netflix has been coming out with more movies and shows, however it's constantly a hit or leave out depending on what you are within the mood for. This is frequently recommendation from myself and what my siblings have watched and enjoyed. you can see The Bureau of Magical Things, Behind Her Eyes,

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MAID. But my heart hurts whenever I watch a mother struggling to have a good life with her children. Even if it's just a movie or dramas. 

TWO POPES. I am watching this right now while pumping and beastfeeding. Hahaha. Just curious about the different philosophies between 2 popes. Specially their opinions about homosexuality, contraceptions, and divorce.