[THE OFFICIAL] RM (알엠) / Kim Nam Joon (김남준) Thread ♪♫ ♫♪

bohmi

September 6, 2021

RM gave a shout out to the band “Ghost” during BTS ‘Butter’ performance at the BBC Radio 1.

RM: Shoutout to the band “Ghost” — Kiwook, Skim, Swan, Khan npGa3uz.jpg

And then, the band gave a shout out to RM as well. :)

Kiwook, Skim, Swan, Khan: Shoutout to my bro RM bvhqPlO.jpgbvhqPlO.jpgnpGa3uz.jpgnpGa3uz.jpgnpGa3uz.jpg

KYMFnyL.jpg

Source (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

:fullofhearts:  #HappyRMDay  210912  :fullofhearts:

“I’m happy that I can spend my 28th birthday with all of you as well. Thank you for the generous/overflowing birthday wishes here and there ! I’ll become a more complete/adequate me rCz59ky.jpg

PKM Gallery IG story

SPAZULN.jpg

Source (1) (2) (3) (4)

:happy2:  #HappyRMDay  :happy2:

John Eun IG stories:

Happy Birthday to my dearest brother man. This is your day. Thank you for being born. I hope you eat a lot of delicious food.

rtowv4g.jpg

Source (1) (2) (3)

Spoiler
On 6/8/2021 at 7:07 PM, bohmi said:

John Eun (Heeyoung) IG Update

The feeling of making music is always exciting.
But the feeling of making music with someone who makes you feel that you are profoundly connected is something that is hard to come by.
I feel extremely lucky and blessed to make music with a friend that I resonate both musically and personally.
Thank you RM for your friendship and for always keeping me motivated to be a better musician/human. I couldn’t have asked for a better mate.

- 희영

On 1/10/2021 at 9:36 AM, bohmi said:

January 8, 2021

[Interview] - John Eun talked about RM’s participation in his song “Hope”

A lot of famous musicians contributed to “Hope.” RM of BTS, eAeon of Mot as vocals. Isaac Hong participated in the chorus. Etc.

RM’s participation in “Hope” was a coincidence. It was a time when I gathered as many musician friends as possible to sing together. When the song was almost finished, I told RM that I wanted him to hear this new song, and he was happy to come to the studio.

• Like 1

:elated:   #HappyRMDay   :elated:

Jimin: Every day of hyung(RM)’s existence is a birthdayy

j-hope: Honey voice.. Namjoon..

Happy birthday my friend :love:rCz59ky.jpg

RM’s happy birthday greeting in Kazan, Russia :omg:

Source (1) (2) (3)

• Like 1

September 13, 2021

RM [VLive] — “A Bit Late Happy Birthday”

Watch the video here  :heart:

Hotteok Time During Break - BTS (방탄소년단)

Spoiler
On 12/16/2020 at 1:53 PM, bohmi said:

RM Weverse Update (December 15, 2020)

I want to eat hotteok.. (korean sweet pancake)

xV1mKtY.jpeg

On 12/16/2020 at 1:53 PM, bohmi said:

1 Hour Later...

Big Hit jjang (the best)  :bawling:

gAvAy2N.jpeg

Source (1) (2)

• Like 1

September 12, 2021

BTS × smash. | solo movie (RM starry sky)

Spoiler

Source (1) (2) (3) (4)

September 17, 2021

BTS × smash. | solo movie (RM daytime)

Spoiler

Source (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

From ‘BTS MAP OF THE SOUL ON:E’ DVD

V cheered RM on UGH rehearsal  :heart::lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Keep going! Keep dancing!  :partyblob:

Jimin & Jung Kook have become RM’s shadows  :mrgreen:

Jung Kook: “waiting for RM-hyung’s praise”  :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

Source:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

(1) (2)

(1) (2)

From ‘BTS MAP OF THE SOUL ON:E’ DVD

RM is so cool !!  :relieved:

Leader Kim Nam Joon is so cool !!  :glasses:

Spoiler

Members watching RM while on standby for the next stage..

The members’ reaction = ARMY’s reaction  :mrgreen::kiss_wink:

Source:

(1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3)

Completed mural of RM

488bLdY.jpg

September 13, 2021

BTS RM’s New Tourist Attraction Mural Finally Unveiled By City Of Goyang

The artist got his likeness down incredibly!

After weeks of painting, the city of Goyang in Gyeonggi Province, South Korea finally unveils their new tourist attraction mural of BTS’s RM, and it’s absolutely gorgeous!

No matter how famous he becomes worldwide, RM remains vocal about his love for where he grew up: the district of Ilsan in Goyang, close to the capital, Seoul. He’s mentioned his hometown in speeches, interviews, and even in song lyrics. Now, the city of Goyang is giving back to its most famous resident by creating an RM-themed tourist attraction.

Last month, it was revealed that Goyang City Hall would be partnering with well-known RM fanbase MoNiJunNi for a special project in honor of his 28th birthday: painting a new mural. Painted on one side of the Goyang Tourist Information Center building, the mural measures 18 meters in width by 12 meters in length.

The city authority revealed that they were inspired by RM’s passion for his hometown of Ilsan. During a United Nations speech in 2018, RM described the Goyang district as “a beautiful place, with a lake, hills, and even an annual flower festival,” sharing how happy his childhood was there and how he dreamed of saving the world while looking up at Ilsan’s night sky.

RM even wrote a rap verse about Ilsan, Goyang in BTS’s The Most Beautiful Moment In Life pt.2 B-side, “Ma City”: “Ilsan is the place I want to be buried after I die / It’s the city of the flower, city of Mon.”

Naturally, given RM’s affection for the city, it’s no surprise that Goyang City Hall wanted to return that love—and boost tourism in the process. Back in 2019, Ilsan held a month-long festival to celebrate the birthday of RM, whom they referred to as “Ilsan’s Pride.” The event included a fountain show with BTS songs, a BTS flash mob performance, and even a video compilation of his favorite places.

Now, Goyang City Hall is taking things to the next level with an incredible hand-painted mural. The artist, Oh Ye Seul, also worked on other projects for BTS, including a mural of Jungkook and Jimin in Busan.

mujTRKj.jpg

It took a while to get things perfect…

… but after weeks of work, the final completed mural has finally been unveiled for RM’s birthday! Painted in vibrant colors that reflect the rapper’s brightness, the realistic portrait also features a reference to “Ma City” and a cartoon cat—the mascot of Goyang, based on the Korean word for “cat”: goyangi.

Alongside honoring RM himself, the mural will also serve as a tourist attraction. The city is in the process of constructing a photo zone in front of the wall, but tourists have reportedly been snapping photos with it since before it was complete—and even city mayor Lee Jae Joon got in on the action.

Expressing his enthusiasm for the mural, Lee Jae Joon stated that the painting is sure to make a lasting impact for a long time.

“It is a cultural content that will be visited, verified, and talked about for a long time, even from afar. It will be a place to certify good memories for both Goyang citizens and tourists visiting Goyang.”

— Lee Jae Joon, Mayor of Goyang

bdSTeP9.jpg

Spoiler

gpXSxos.jpg

Photos © city mayor Lee Jae Joon

Source (1) (2) (3) (4)

RM Weverse Update | 210918

Before fly to New York

RM:  should hyung not go??
( or from Moni’s pov:  hyung, don’t go?? )

6W9T0FE.jpg

RM:  I’ll be back

*다녀오겠습니다 = literally: ‘go and come back’, it’s usually a greeting said when you’re about to leave somewhere from home! (like when you say bye to family)

HVpOtf7.jpg

okI4xJ7.jpg

Source (1) (2) (3)

• bohmi changed the title to [THE OFFICIAL] RM (알엠) / Kim Nam Joon (김남준) Thread ❤ #Dont#Butter#Lovesong#Bicycle#MyUniverse# ❤