[Drama 2021] Oh! Master/Oh My Lady Lord, 오! 주인님

0ly40

Wow so has bi soo's mom been wearing only black because she's still mourning her late husband to be? I guess we'll learn more by next episode. 

I agree with @Latte_Anydayminhyuk's character seems unnecessary right now lol, Lee min ki and Nana look great together already, he should just focus on his kt cosmetics

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Latte_Anyday but i don't think bisoo's mom death fiancee was bisoo's real father. Jooin's mom said that they were not seeing each other for 40 years. According to character's chart, Han Bisoo is 36 yo. Maybe after her loss, Bisoo's mom getting married with her doctor's husband through wedding arrangement or something.

Love the stories development on eps 4. Never expected we got Lee Minki singing, playing guitar, and dancing!! Also taking another memorable selfie shot. Han Bisoo was so soft when it all about Mom. The dancing scene tone was so warm and beautiful i almost crying.. :highonflowers:

Cute and heartwarming episode. Our Master couple is pleasant to watch. Many viewers also found that they engaged with the drama after this week episode. Positif reviews are coming. So happy. :allgoodlol:

Totally agree with this comment!!

@cnblueminhyuk

That's an interesting observation! I just thought she liked the color like Angelina Jolie LoL.

@nisfii

Yea apparently it's really his voice. These days most actors do it all - sing, dance.. not just act eheheh.

@Nanana85

Ahahah guess we'd have to wait for more ep. to find out eh? Someone also speculated that reason why Bi Soo insists on all doors be shut is because he caught his dad (not sure which one ha-ha) cheating on his mom? 

On 4/1/2021 at 5:33 PM, creidesca said:

I don't think Bi Soo's mom even knew Joo In's dad. She left to study abroad when the guy she was going to marry dies in an accident.  Joo In's dad dies much later. What if the guardian angel is actually that guy?! 

that'd be a cool twist. most kdramas do have every character somehow come back to each other, so i could definitely see this playing out this way.

On 4/1/2021 at 5:33 PM, creidesca said:

I don't think Bi Soo's mom even knew Joo In's dad. She left to study abroad when the guy she was going to marry dies in an accident.  Joo In's dad dies much later. What if the guardian angel is actually that guy?! 

Oh that would be a good twist eh.

Fairy of Shampoo, Lee Minki version. Been so long that finally he's singing again in a drama. I think his last singing-playing guitar was on 2012's Shut Up Flower Boyband?

Fairy of Shampoo, original version

On 4/5/2021 at 6:14 PM, Nanana85 said:

Fairy of Shampoo, Lee Minki version. Been so long that finally he's singing again in a drama. I think his last singing-playing guitar was on 2012's Shut Up Flower Boyband?

Fairy of Shampoo, original version

Lee min ki's shampoo fairy song is so good, i like his voice..i've been humming this song almost everyday now :heart:

Joo In's just so likable, what a sweetheart. Love her interactions with her mom. Love also how the 2 Moms are matchmaking their kids! 

Ha-ha Bi Soo's so jealous. He's fallin' for Joo In already. But now there's competition from rival, Yoo Jin. Geez in "Not Yet 30" his character is competing for the fl with a director LoL. 

Archived