[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

9 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

Head on over to Victory Contents IG, guys. They just posted new photos of WDH's imagined dinner date when she and KHK went all down and dirty. Hahahah.  But of course, they're all beautiful pics. :D

They filmed this episode in Jeju. So they just began to know each other. But still so much chemistry... :heart3:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

I dont think new bts clips will appear.... only new photos...

@SexyDolceVita Who knows? Let's keep our fingers crossed. :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

They filmed this episode in Jeju. So they just began to know each other. But still so much chemistry... :heart3:

@airgelaal I really believe there was mutual attraction from the start. You can't fake that electrifying chemistry.  I can only imagine how things would be if they ever did a film together similar to SSH's "Obsession". Our eyes would melt from the heat. Hahaha. :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, airgelaal said:

Was this still in Jeju? it's from ep 6..

either way still relatively early in the filming so yea i would love to see a bts vid to see how they were interacting during this.. it's as intimate as some or even more than some later scenes, yet they seem very natural, comfortable and at ease here

gotta wonder if any awkwardness later on is because real feelings were developing by then so the dynamic did shift when having to film intimate scenes.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HungryDM said:

it's as intimate as some or even more than some later scenes, yet they seem very natural, comfortable and at ease here

gotta wonder if any awkwardness later on is because real feelings were developing by then so the dynamic did shift when having to film intimate scenes.  

That’s what I was thinking too. I am looking at below picture and it seems like SJH is so comfortable playing out a pretend intimate/kiss scene. Then in the Kiss and Couch BTS, there was so much nervousness and awkwardness between the two of them. It maybe be because real feelings have already developed between them. But in the rooftop proposal they were so natural and comfortable. 
We became witnesses on how their relationship have progressed. 

84-CB0-D00-1-EC1-4262-96-F4-D6-D8271-E06

41 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

Yes, information from this article

http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/07/23/2020072380149.html

This scene was filmed in this suite

2020072380133_2.jpg

Thanks for the info. I wonder if this was filmed before KHK’s beach accident scene. They really looked comfortable in those pictures. 

Victory Contents keep on spoiling us with pictures a month after DM ended. I feel like MBC is up to something....

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

That’s what I was thinking too. I am looking at below picture and it seems like SJH is so comfortable playing out a pretend intimate/kiss scene. Then in the Kiss and Couch BTS, there was so much nervousness and awkwardness between the two of them. It maybe be because real feelings have already developed between them. But in the rooftop proposal they were so natural and comfortable. 
We became witnesses on how their relationship have progressed. 

84-CB0-D00-1-EC1-4262-96-F4-D6-D8271-E06

Thanks for the info. I wonder if this was filmed before KHK’s beach accident scene. They really looked comfortable in those pictures. 

Victory Contents keep on spoiling us with pictures a month after DM ended. I feel like MBC is up to something....

Yea I mean she's flipping sitting on his lap, their hands are all over each other, their noses are basically touching and then there's the intense eye contact so up close. i would be more uncomfortable doing this scene than even their first kiss but they just seem to fit perfectly together here with no pretenses. Even with the chemistry/tension, they seem like what they are, veterans doing their job/scene then you have the later scenes and that goes out the window lol 

Thank you to VC for still keeping us shippers fed :eats:

@airgelaal thanks for the info

• Like 2

15 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

He said I like you.... then the other actor also said he likes sjh and he is a fan. The nurse guy said i hope we can act together again in a new project in future... then ssh emphasized he really likes her and he is happy and honoured to have worked with her... for real... then she said...sounds like a lie... end of bts video.

When he said "I really like you", that came out of the blue. His first message for her selfie cam was serious and talked about how sad he was that filming had come to end. When she asked him to say something bizarre, I personally think none of them expected that his idea of "bizarre" was telling her he really likes her.

I have a feeling that Lee Hyun-jin (Gun-woo) tried to diffuse the awkwardness of his "bizarre" message by also saying he really likes her, but was quick to follow it up with "especially because I'm a fan of SJH" unlike SSH. So when it probably occurred to SSH that even Kim Seo-kyung (nurse Byeong-jin) had "safe" messages for SJH and that his initial "I really like you" could be either misinterpreted or taken as too short that it could presumably be dismissed by her, that's when he added to his initial message.

If we think about it, there really was no need for him to add to his message. Did he do a follow-up message because he wanted to clarify what he initially meant? We don't know. All we know is him saying he really likes her came out of the blue.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@SexyDolceVita @Call Me By My Real Name I've watched that "I really like you" BTS many times and I really can't find any other reason for SSH saying it other than that he really wanted to. His first answer was very professional and objective and safe. But maybe he kind of felt the urgency of the situation coz it was their last day of filming. After that, the two of them wouldn't be spending as much time together as they did when the drama was still filming. 

Now that I think about it, maybe in the latter part of the drama, he was already telling her and also doing things to show her he liked her for real, not just because they played lovers and not just because of some residual emotion coming from internalizing their roles. But she was probably still testing the waters about his sincerity. Maybe SSH decided that this would be as "bizarre" as he can get with what he would say on her camera. He probably wanted to make it clear to her that he really does like her. 

If you look closely at the expressions of the 2 actors with them, they were a mix of surprise and some level of awkwardness as they weren't expecting SSH to say that. But I think they know something so they tried to cover up to avoid "dating rumors" as a result of that unexpected declaration. But of course, SSH wasn't having any of it.  I guess, like he said in one of his interviews for The Player, he intends to show it when he likes someone coz this was one of his regrets with his first love (I'm paraphrasing his words :)). And he's probably doing that now.

And SJH's response, to me, was very telling.  She laughed delightedly but she tried to act coy to make light of it.  SSH's act of taking her hand to turn the camera to her was like his way of challenging her to respond because he was absolutely clear about what he meant.  

I would really love to be a fly on the wall on their conversation after this BTS. I can imagine her pinching him so hard, just like what WDH did to KHK when he was being very dense at the restaurant with Nam Ah-young and Dr. Kim Hyun-oh. Or she would probably hit him again in typical SJH fashion. :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

2 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

@SexyDolceVita @Call Me By My Real Name I've watched that "I really like you" BTS many times and I really can't find any other reason for SSH saying it other than that he really wanted to. His first answer was very professional and objective and safe. But maybe he kind of felt the urgency of the situation coz it was their last day of filming. After that, the two of them wouldn't be spending as much time together as they did when the drama was still filming. 

Now that I think about it, maybe in the latter part of the drama, he was already telling her and also doing things to show her he liked her for real, not just because they played lovers and not just because of some residual emotion coming from internalizing their roles. But she was probably still testing the waters about his sincerity. Maybe SSH decided that this would be as "bizarre" as he can get with what he would say on her camera. He probably wanted to make it clear to her that he really does like her. 

If you look closely at the expressions of the 2 actors with them, they were a mix of surprise and some level of awkwardness as they weren't expecting SSH to say that. But I think they know something so they tried to cover up to avoid "dating rumors" as a result of that unexpected declaration. But of course, SSH wasn't having any of it.  I guess, like he said in one of his interviews for The Player, he intends to show it when he likes someone coz this was one of his regrets with his first love (I'm paraphrasing his words :)). And he's probably doing that now.

And SJH's response, to me, was very telling.  She laughed delightedly but she tried to act coy to make light of it.  SSH's act of taking her hand to turn the camera to her was like his way of challenging her to respond because he was absolutely clear about what he meant.  

I would really love to be a fly on the wall on their conversation after this BTS. I can imagine her pinching him so hard, just like what WDH did to KHK when he was being very dense at the restaurant with Nam Ah-young and Dr. Kim Hyun-oh. :rolleyes:

I think it is very hard for sjh to fall in love for real on set.

Based on her actions, she knows it is their jobs to pretend they are in love. She is a professional. A professional actor will pull out from the actual character after shooting ends.

Many times, it is what the actors do after shooting has ended that matters.

Do they still keep in touch privately?

Are they still thinking of each other?

Will this desire to be with each other subside as time goes by or when a new project starts?

How long does this feeling last?

Do they action upon this feeling if it still lingers after shooting ends?

Hahaha...

I don't know what ssh is thinking but sjh is like Mount Everest... he really needs to put in a lot of effort to get to the summit...

She seems like a rational person who knows how to control her feelings very well...

If she falls in love however, she said she will give all of herself to that relationship...

God bless these two persons...

I do hope those feelings are mutual...

Otherwise if it is true that ssh was trying to convey his feelings to sjh...it feels more one sided...

Do we have evidence of sjh's heart strings being plucked by ssh in the bts?

The only time I thought maybe she was showing good feelings was the exfoliater bts scene and the hospital scene where she cried and lay on ssh... I thought she really loved him a lot then... hahha i meant character wise so either she did real gd acting or parts of it were real feelings...

• Love 2

@SexyDolceVita SJH does seem to be more reserved. SSH is more open with his feelings that there is no question he really likes her.

Yes, i think the best evidence on her side would be the exfoliator BTS. She was looking at him very tenderly then and he was touching her face. But I think there is also evidence in the other BTS , although not as obvious.  For example, in the couch BTS, she let him rest on her neck in that NG and she didn't look uncomfortable at all. Besides  I doubt SSH would dare do that to her if he knew she wouldn't allow it. Doing that would have been quite below the belt, if you ask me.  Lastly, the 1st kiss BTS showed that she allowed him to be playful and very touchy with her, although she would scold him. 

Unlike SSH, we'd have to deduce SJH's feelings by reading her body language and facial expressions.  :)

But one thing clear with both of them is that they liked each other from the moment they first met.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

@SexyDolceVita SJH does seem to be more reserved. SSH is more open with his feelings that there is no question he really likes her.

Yes, i think the best evidence on her side would be the exfoliator BTS. She was looking at him very tenderly then and he was touching her face. And then I think the couch kiss BTS is also another. There wasn't any tender look from her but she let him rest on her neck in that NG and she didn't look uncomfortable at all. Besides  I doubt SSH would dare do that to her if he knew she wouldn't allow it. Doing that would have been quite below the belt, if you ask me.  Lastly, the 1st kiss BTS showed that she allowed him to be playful and very touchy with her, although she would scold him. 

Unlike SSH, we'd have to deduce SJH's feelings by reading her body language and facial expressions.  :)

The couch kiss bts, she was tired I think...

Lol

But ssh was feeling a little hurt when she turned her face away...

So he hit her thigh after that as if to say cheekily how dare you not want my kiss? Hahaha

Sjh did say in life bar before that women shld not reveal all of their feelings at one go...

Have to play a little hard to get...

She is very gd at this...so we can't tell what she was thinking!

• Like 1

@SexyDolceVita I think they were both very tired in the last episodes. Oh Hye-won did say in that exfoliator BTS that SJH hadn't slept at all. Maybe that's why SJH had less control over her reactions to SSH. Her expressions towards him were more open (exfoliator BTS) and she was less guarded in her actions (couch kiss BTS).

I doubt we'll ever get anything as categorically clear from her about her feelings (regardless which way they go) as we did from SSH. Culturally, I don't think Korean women would be the type to declare themselves so openly. And I think her personality is reserved.  

The only way we'll really know is if they end up getting married and they make an announcement. Or if they do decide to come out in the open about whatever's going on between them. For now, we can only speculate and wonder and wait for crumbs thrown our way. :)

4 hours ago, Call Me By My Real Name said:

When he said "I really like you", that came out of the blue. His first message for her selfie cam was serious and talked about how sad he was that filming had come to end. When she asked him to say something bizarre, I personally think none of them expected that his idea of "bizarre" was telling her he really likes her.

I have a feeling that Lee Hyun-jin (Gun-woo) tried to diffuse the awkwardness of his "bizarre" message by also saying he really likes her, but was quick to follow it up with "especially because I'm a fan of SJH" unlike SSH. So when it probably occurred to SSH that even Kim Seo-kyung (nurse Byeong-jin) had "safe" messages for SJH and that his initial "I really like you" could be either misinterpreted or taken as too short that it could presumably be dismissed by her, that's when he added to his initial message.

If we think about it, there really was no need for him to add to his message. Did he do a follow-up message because he wanted to clarify what he initially meant? We don't know. All we know is him saying he really likes her came out of the blue.

yea maybe his 1st 'i really like you' could be written off as just his weird unique way of being 'bizarre' but the fact that he just had to reinforce it and follow up with i really like being with sjh, it's an honor, etc and emphasize that he really means it.. that just take it to a different level and adds another layer.. 

even her feeling the need to dismiss it as 'lies' makes it seem like there's something more there or else why would she feel the need to in some way 'explain' what he said

• Like 1

Talking about evidence on SJH’s side, For me, I think one will be her throwing consistent “He’s so handsome” compliments at SSH which started from the presscon then on her interviews. She finds him attractive. SSH finds her “Very Pretty”. Physical attraction is definitely present. I even think SSH’s is her type (physically).
Now when it comes to whether romantic feelings are mutual between them, for SSH it’s evidently there. As for SJH, I do think she harbors feelings for SSH but she is being cautious. Maybe she wants to get to know him better? She needs time to break away from WDH then figure herself out as SJH? 
Anyhow, their recent picture where both looked very blooming for me also translates to two people happily in love. I think most of us fans can see and feel that :) 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

Talking about evidence on SJH’s side, For me, I think one will be her throwing consistent “He’s so handsome” compliments at SSH which started from the presscon then on her interviews. She finds him attractive. SSH finds her “Very Pretty”. Physical attraction is definitely present. I even think SSH’s is her type (physically).
Now when it comes to whether romantic feelings are mutual between them, for SSH it’s evidently there. As for SJH, I do think she harbors feelings for SSH but she is being cautious. Maybe she wants to get to know him better? She needs time to break away from WDH then figure herself out as SJH? 
Anyhow, their recent picture where both looked very blooming for me also translates to two people happily in love. I think most of us fans can see and feel that :) 

Hahaha well at the press con she can't possibly say he is not handsome I suppose...

Everyone was looking at her!

And when she said ssh was handsome, ssh was like saying you don't seem to mean it... or you didnt sound honest....to sjh...who went on to laugh uncontrollably...

Lol.

Did he say she was beautiful at the press con? I think he said she had a fashionable stylish cold city girl image.

Based on ssh's past interviews, do you think sjh is his type?

I only know so ji SUb is sjh's type.

She likes not so pretty boy, single eyelid, tall, quiet guys it seems...

16 minutes ago, HungryDM said:

did she really have to say he's handsome in the presscon though?

unless i'm remembering wrong, it's not like anyone specifically ask her what she thought about his looks lol

Oh yes... the host asked her what are her thoughts when she knew ssh was cast.

She answered her impressions of ssh was he is handsome and seemed quiet and gentle...so she was curious to know if he was really handsome in person...because she has never met him in person before...

And later the host also asked sjh what did she think when she met ssh for the first time in person at the script reading... sjh said she found him really handsome...

That's when ssh turned to sjh and said sjh didnt sound honest... hahhaha.. or did he say you didnt sound like you meant it.... or just be honest... I can't rem which is the actual translation...