thank god!

i am asian! well mostly XD

well i hope u can get in

anything i need to do to audition?

i seen this forum and im not reading this all lol

can u give me the update on this?

what i need to do, the conditions... ,stuff like tht

Thankyou, and I hope you get in too, anyway I sent them one time a really

cute pic (looks like an asian star...lol),and they e-mailed me back but at the time I didnt have a demo

this was some years ago plus now I wanna debut in japan anyway audition@brosent.com is legit! just send

them some pics and a demo make sure one song is Korean of course and write "ATTN! brothers Entertainment Audition Demo"on your email ok!....And of course make sure you introduce yourself with what your talents are....SEE! easy as 1,2,3...I hope that helps : )

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ELEVEN_XI

Thankyou, and I hope you get in too, anyway I sent them one time a really

cute pic (looks like an asian star...lol),and they e-mailed me back but at the time I didnt have a demo

this was some years ago plus now I wanna debut in japan anyway audition@brosent.com is legit! just send

them some pics and a demo make sure one song is Korean of course and write "ATTN! brothers Entertainment Audition Demo"on your email ok!....And of course make sure you introduce yourself with what your talents are....SEE! easy as 1,2,3...I hope that helps : )

thanks!

btw can the korean song be in english version?

im more comfortable singing in english than korean

Guest Dirtycash23

thanks!

btw can the korean song be in english version?

im more comfortable singing in english than korean

I'm sure they'll be ok with that but I think that you should still sing in korean

or japanese,chinese,you know something asian...lol..kk!...since you will be debuting in Asia.

Guest ELEVEN_XI

I'm sure they'll be ok with that but I think that you should still sing in korean

or japanese,chinese,you know something asian...lol..kk!...since you will be debuting in Asia.

lol thanks again

hope you will debut too

mayb well see each other

Guest Dirtycash23

if i wanna send them an email just asking questions, what should i title the email?

Even though its just a question title it: "ATTN! Audition Demo (Question)"

Guest ELEVEN_XI

Instead of fully auditioning with the application and all, do you think it'd be okay to just send them pictures of ourselves and asking if we should even audition or asking for feedback?

doesnt hurt if you try :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be honest, Brothers entertainment bothers me on how quickly they accept people and ask for your info, but then cut off all contact with you. 

I don't think it's a reliable place anymore, so I'm going to unpin this. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cvillejin

To be honest, Brothers entertainment bothers me on how quickly they accept people and ask for your info, but then cut off all contact with you. 

I don't think it's a reliable place anymore, so I'm going to unpin this. 

truth

• 2 weeks later...

I know this might be random but I have a few questions:

1. How do you know if you make it in?

2. Where is the training? I know it's in US but where exactly?

3. Usually how long does it to take to train in order to go to a korean company?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vicky002

is this company legit??? i looked up their website and their application form asks for so much information before you even actually get into the company. sounds like a scam

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

The reality is that there is very little need for a company like Brothers Ent any more. Most of the major Ent labels have now opened their own branches in the US. There is no need to aggressively seek out individuals as it was in the 90's. Now SM and JYP auditions in N. America get hundreds of thousands of applicants.

Since Brothers requires a pretty hefty "placement" fee when they "sell" you to an Ent company most companies no longer deal with them. Besides as i said they have their own branches now. The clients that Brothers probably has is much smaller Ent labels.

Even if Brothers does end up wanting to sign you, why not go directly to the major labels? Surely if you're good enough for Brothers you'll be good enough for a label. After all what Brothers is doing is turning around and reselling their talent to a label. They're like a headhunter that offers pre-training. There's no such thing as a "perfect candidate". That statement in itself tells me Mr. Boone is currently in heavy denial. Word through the grapevine is that Mr. Boone should have cashed out and left this biz a long time ago.

^ I just wanted to post this up what j00n wrote in another thread about Brothers Entertainment...Brothers Entertainment is or was a legit agency, but now this type of headhunting talent agency is slowly dying off in the Kpop industry. The Kpop entertainment companies don't really use Brothers Entertainment anymore.

Archived