Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, so it's 5-6 songs, but each songs could be about a minute long? right? omg.

and you could sing accapella right?

i know some of these questions have been answered, but it's just that so many people have given different answers that i just want to make sure again.

^Yeah you can sing acapella. ^^

o_o

I don`t think it`s ..5-6. :o

More like..2-3 o____o;;

Maybe they want 5-6 so they can hear variety or something. @_@

But I`m only sending in 2-3.....

..unless...

...you already asked them. :ph34r:

Guest MzLauraa

okay, so it's 5-6 songs, but each songs could be about a minute long? right? omg.

and you could sing accapella right?

i know some of these questions have been answered, but it's just that so many people have given different answers that i just want to make sure again.

Hm Lizzie sang 2 songs. Sang both songs accappella, and sang both songs full length. (sang the whole song)

I'm not sure about the 5-6 song thing but yeah I'm sure you can sing them a minute long~

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

they said 5-6 songs, most liikely different clips unless you sing two-three songs-the entire thing.

YES accapella is best

and they are mostly looking for korean americans specifically

Guest JeWeLz x3

so besides Lizzie,

has anyone from this thread auditioned yet?

i emailed them when i requested for the email to send singing/dancing clips. and hah they said to send them me singing korean first and then dancing can be later. lol.

eek now i'm nervous. everytime i record...i'm just not satisfied how it sounds cuz i feel like i could do better...-.-

Guest koreangrlx

I THINK:

If you want...o_o

You can just email then with your info&pictures asking if you`re interested.

Then if they are interested, they will probably reply back to you saying to send in a demo.

If they`re not, they`ll probably tell you.

:)

But that`s just one of the many choices. ^^

Oh okay thankies ^^v I'll do that.

5-6 songs? wow. i think i can do it... :blush:

Guest koreangrlx

^ EXACTLY!!

Whenever I sing to myself i always think great jog pat on the back or something like that

but then when i hit the mic it sounds kind of weird. I thought my singing might like stand out but it sounds funky. The mic does something to it so i guess its not the real voice inside...x.x

same thing when i record myself on my digital camera. sounds echoee

O.O

^ EXACTLY!!

Whenever I sing to myself i always think great jog pat on the back or something like that

but then when i hit the mic it sounds kind of weird. I thought my singing might like stand out but it sounds funky. The mic does something to it so i guess its not the real voice inside...x.x

same thing when i record myself on my digital camera. sounds echoee

O.O

this is another thing u have to practice.

something to do with vibrations and what u hear on the inside is not what people around you would hear.

so what u hear on the mic is what other people hear... but also the quality of the mic would affect sound.

Guest koreangrlx

this is another thing u have to practice.

something to do with vibrations and what u hear on the inside is not what people around you would hear.

so what u hear on the mic is what other people hear... but also the quality of the mic would affect sound.

i found out what happened... i wasnt singing louder. too soft? :sweatingbullets: lol

I'm almost done with the 2nd song im recording.

I still dont know a Korean song to sing to.

maybe Key Of Heart by BoA~

i have a question what if u wrote your own song and sang it... is that allowed?

Guest swtchunsa

this guy i know

got a contract from brosent

and mr.boone

went all the way to see him in chicago

but then his parents declined so he couldnt do it.

how sad aint it?

Guest JeWeLz x3

omg!! really? yeah that is sad.

ahhh that really sucks.

hmm..if i ever do get accepted into a company...i hope my parents will actually approve...right now they dont approve..and they say that no one will ever take me...

i dunno...

Guest lshluvr

^Aww~!

Same here! My parents are all, "You will never make it into an entertainment company and be a singer..be a doctor."

=_=;;

But..I'm not giving up..so don't lose hope!

I'm hoping that if I do get in to some company and my parents disown me, I can turn to my aunt (who wanted to be a singer) and stay with her or something XD

I think my cousin wanted to be a singer too...my mom said something about her niece having this fabulous voice but never made it as a singer..or something like that...XD

i found out what happened... i wasnt singing louder. too soft? :sweatingbullets: lol

I'm almost done with the 2nd song im recording.

I still dont know a Korean song to sing to.

maybe Key Of Heart by BoA~

i have a question what if u wrote your own song and sang it... is that allowed?

wow thats great ^_^

sing whichever songs u are most comfortable with, enjoy to sing, fits your voice, and can sing well =]]

yes of course thats allowed ^_^

im getting curious about what ur singing sounds like... lols

omg!! really? yeah that is sad.

ahhh that really sucks.

hmm..if i ever do get accepted into a company...i hope my parents will actually approve...right now they dont approve..and they say that no one will ever take me...

i dunno...

my aunt will literally murder me if i become a singer or enter the entertainment industry as a entertainer of any sort. she always tells me about how girls have to sleep with old men blah blah. she thinks celebs are nice to look at but behind the scenes its another story. so she'll kill me before i can become famous. haha she scares me the most =X [she was like SALLY YOU CAN NEVER BE A CELEBRITY!!!] =/

my parents will probably never approve but if i make it i'll do it. it'll be even harder, i know... but you live life once. haha they also say im not good enuff.

^Aww~!

Same here! My parents are all, "You will never make it into an entertainment company and be a singer..be a doctor."

=_=;;

But..I'm not giving up..so don't lose hope!

I'm hoping that if I do get in to some company and my parents disown me, I can turn to my aunt (who wanted to be a singer) and stay with her or something XD

I think my cousin wanted to be a singer too...my mom said something about her niece having this fabulous voice but never made it as a singer..or something like that...XD

actually i WANT to be a doctor but i also like the idea of being a singer.

i love music (well not playing my clarinet but haha_).

but the thing is my mom thinks being a singing is for wealthy people and whatnot and that being insanely pretty are requirements. and also i do want to go to medical school but if i get into YG then i'll become a singer, but if i fail.. i'll become a dermatologist or surgeon or something lols. but yea so i dont think my parents want me to give up becoming a doctor. =/ i wish i had pursued this earlier...

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

actually usually famous singers came from poorer backgrounds...and singers in korea dont get payed alot either....being a doctor/lawyer makes more money-if you're really good....

and im not saying all singers/famous ppl inkorea were poor and became famous either

lol i dont think becoming a doctor as a backup plan to music is such a good idea

medical school wow.. so much work, my friend is in my school's pharmacy program, which way more work than my engineering, but nothing compare to medical program.... and they are studying their butts off 13 hours a day outside of class and they are 1st year students :s

if you wanna go to medical school i think you gotta start early like in highschool cuz its so much work. it works better if your field of work relates, like audio engineering/mixer, or maybe something else artistic, or english teachers or stuff that have to do with writting poems or something. thats just my thoughts

Guest koreangrlx

^ same with me and fashion

my english tutor asked me what is your dream job? And im like maybe a entertainer of some sort or a fashion designer and he's like God you shouldn't be a fashion designer because my friend is studying fashion and it is like LAW school. and im like -.-

The only career i want so far is to be an entertainer. Either, singer, or actoress. x.x

Archived