Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so if you get into brothers entertainment, do you have to move to maryland?

Lizzie did not

but i also know theres sumone who knows the person that moved to maryland to train

^ Research and asking XD <3

Actually..you just gotta be really...err..dedicated to finding things out,

soyou know basically what each company does, what they`re interested in,

and how things are runned. That`s kinda how you know which entertainment

company you`re most lenient to. =/ Well, imo.

Guest wildcard.

i live right below maryland (northern virginia)... wonder how long it'll take to drive back and forth IF i get accepted...MAYbe they'll have a small little training centre or something close to me! Jst like how they had one in Houston where Lizzie went to train! hahaha..... wishful thinking..

i live right below maryland (northern virginia)... wonder how long it'll take to drive back and forth IF i get accepted...MAYbe they'll have a small little training centre or something close to me! Jst like how they had one in Houston where Lizzie went to train! hahaha..... wishful thinking..

No kidding..o_o

I live in Houston. :lol:

I learn something new everyday....

x_x

hmm but i do think they care about looks especially when ur singing, like yg ppl do cuz isnt that the reason y so-1 got kicked off?? and i heard like youngbae had to work on his face expressions when he was singing

well as in looks they mean the expression u show when ur singing.

its important to show emotion so that the song sounds more... alive?

the best singers have the best emotions put into their songs.

so-1 had trouble with that and couldnt seem to improve that much which was what made yg choose seungri over him.

youngbae's expressions were "too much" and wasnt very "attractive" in the way tha he presented them.

brosent has branches in other states. and most likely the two states they would def. have branches in is NY and California. (but the second is more of an assumption_)

i live in CALI........ what the heck am i suppose to do even IF i did get it

California

u have nuthing to worry about :P

thinking that YG has and studio here

anytime theres a korean music concert its always CA

CA CA CA

its all about CA

so i bet chu brosent has connections or studios or branches here as well

i live in CA too

and i love it :P

Guest smoothieex3

Goodluck auditioning guys! I gotta wait till my skin clears up after I finish Accutane to send my stuff in!

And guys, don't stress yourselves out because of your "imperfections" because thats what makes everyone different (like age, and looks).

uhmmmm i think there was some stuff a while ago about how dangerous accutance is.. so maybe you should rethink using that. just a suggestion. i think it was recalled actually..

California

u have nuthing to worry about :P

thinking that YG has and studio here

anytime theres a korean music concert its always CA

CA CA CA

its all about CA

so i bet chu brosent has connections or studios or branches here as well

i live in CA too

and i love it :P

YEAH!!!

GO CALI~~!!!

WOOT!! :w00t:

haha.

Guest Pinkychan

hihihi srry I 'm kinda new to this thread ahhahahah uhm I took a look at the application posted on teh webby.. but what happends if you dun have a korean name o.O can we jsut put one that you have in mind or what?? or jsut say you dont have one o.o

hihihi srry I 'm kinda new to this thread ahhahahah uhm I took a look at the application posted on teh webby.. but what happends if you dun have a korean name o.O can we jsut put one that you have in mind or what?? or jsut say you dont have one o.o

Don`t make it up. o_o

Erm, just put N/A. =]

Probably a good idea to state you`re not Korean...assuming you`re not.

if you do get chosen...do you train like everyday???

YOU TRAIN A LOT lols. just know that lols.

T_T I bet there's none in Washington...

you never know. but if ur dedicated and want to be a singer/dancer/w/e with all ur heart.. i think u would try to get to a place where there is =]]

haha dont write anything. it doesnt matter if u have a korean name or not.

just because u dont write down a korean name its not like "oh no korean name?!? goodbye" lols.

i suggest not worrying about petty details and just concentrate on more of the auditoiing part altho the applications are importnat, every little thing wont kill ur chances. if u dont have something the application asks for.. dont write anything.

Archived