Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

so making the decision of being a singer/entertainer in korea is a big choice-a big step.

one choice could change your life. either-you could go the entertainment way and make it in big-or not choosing it and making a successful life with a future family, friends, and a good education.

you guys have to look at it both ways. you have to make a lot of sacrificees.

hmm i guess this is specifically for us people who are from over seas-not to the ppl who live in korea.

Guest goldenflower06

so making the decision of being a singer/entertainer in korea is a big choice-a big step.

one choice could change your life. either-you could go the entertainment way and make it in big-or not choosing it and making a successful life with a future family, friends, and a good education.

you guys have to look at it both ways. you have to make a lot of sacrificees.

hmm i guess this is specifically for us people who are from over seas-not to the ppl who live in korea.

I have a question what would you do. I'm very curious. I wouldn't know what to do. But if I want to achieve my dreams I might as well go for it in the industry world. Here's my plan, study hard in school now, but if I get into an entertainment, I'll drop out and achieve my dream. If I don't get into an entertainment then I still have my education. I know that singing and dancing is my life and that's when I'm the happiest, so I'm not going to waste my time going to school to become a pharmacist (parent's dream), which I don't want. But I do want a successful life with a family and a good job. I know that there might not be a chance for me to debut if I'm in an entertainment, but I know that I will put all my effort in what I'm doing to become a singer, and I will get a chance to debut. But first I need to get into an entertainment. lol Hwaiting to everyone who wants to make their dreams come true.

P.S I know this is corny, but I just want to say it.

P.S.S I don't think my parents agree with my plans. hehehe. lol

actually usually famous singers came from poorer backgrounds...and singers in korea dont get payed alot either....being a doctor/lawyer makes more money-if you're really good....

and im not saying all singers/famous ppl inkorea were poor and became famous either

hmm.. not really haha. nowadays most are from wealthier backgrounds. but of course not all of them are, but yes. lols.

lol i dont think becoming a doctor as a backup plan to music is such a good idea

medical school wow.. so much work, my friend is in my school's pharmacy program, which way more work than my engineering, but nothing compare to medical program.... and they are studying their butts off 13 hours a day outside of class and they are 1st year students :s

if you wanna go to medical school i think you gotta start early like in highschool cuz its so much work. it works better if your field of work relates, like audio engineering/mixer, or maybe something else artistic, or english teachers or stuff that have to do with writting poems or something. thats just my thoughts

lols well its like a SORT of backup plan. lols im still in high school so if i cant get into YG then i'll stick to my studying. hehe

Guest xokpxbabiiox

I have a question what would you do. I'm very curious. I wouldn't know what to do. But if I want to achieve my dreams I might as well go for it in the industry world. Here's my plan, study hard in school now, but if I get into an entertainment, I'll drop out and achieve my dream. If I don't get into an entertainment then I still have my education. I know that singing and dancing is my life and that's when I'm the happiest, so I'm not going to waste my time going to school to become a pharmacist (parent's dream), which I don't want. But I do want a successful life with a family and a good job. I know that there might not be a chance for me to debut if I'm in an entertainment, but I know that I will put all my effort in what I'm doing to become a singer, and I will get a chance to debut. But first I need to get into an entertainment. lol Hwaiting to everyone who wants to make their dreams come true.

omg haha im in that same situation x) i want to be in the entertainment industry but my mom wants me to be a pharmacist, which i dont really want to do. I think she knows i want to be a singer but i dunno if she supports me >< but my plan is to audition and then if i get in~ tell her and see her reaction >< lolllll but yea im still hesitating and stuff on what to do. Im a senior now and i really dont know what to do~ :(

Well....

If you truly want to become a singer...you`d know your decision in a heartbeat.

And that`s with or without a backup plan, or your parents opinion.

My dad supports me 110%, cause he believes people should live life to the fullest. :D

My mom on the other hand..is like 70% -___-; The typical korean mom "it`s a scam, waste of money.." and whatever she can think of.

But just because your parents want you to do this or that shouldn`t affect what you want to do.

Even if they want the best for you, it`s still your life.

Whatever decision you make, they will support you 1000% of the way.

They`re your parents. They just want their kid to be happy.

Guest dankyung

i don't thik dropping out of school is a smart thing. like i know ti's gonna be hard juggling practices and training and stuff but if it was my call i would go to training and than go to school during the night or anytime possible. i would rather go to school everyday andhave half days everyday than not going at all. i just think education is reallie important also with training.

Guest wildcard.

Well....

If you truly want to become a singer...you`d know your decision in a heartbeat.

And that`s with or without a backup plan, or your parents opinion.

ok, so I truly want to be a song writer.. hhahha... i can do that AND study and my career will be for as long as I have my talent. I'll still have my private life and I'll still live the way I live.

aim: ...have a music composing competition with MICKY YOOCHUN!! :P jk

hahah..this is the first time i'm announcing this anywhere...

my parents are like 50-50

they want me to be happy but besides that they want me to make like a lot of money so they want like doctor or pharmacist or w.e like that

it drives me crazy sumtimes but then again

they support me cuz its my dream

i already set my goal

if i can't be a singer for YG

i will get in YG as a staff or sumthing like...train the trainees :P

Guest itrayya

just like "xokpxbabiiox" says...

my parents dont really support me because they want me to do something else... like a teacher...nurse...

but i do plan on fulfilling my dreams....if i audition and i get in.. then i will tell them.

im planning when to send in my brosent application....

^^^ i've thought about trying out for YG, but... at the same time...

i want to go on gayo shows and have crazy fun on x-man too.

i notice that their artists don't do that much.

i guess cause in the american music industry... you make lotts of money (pertaining to the money chat earlier) and they are the boss of themselves more than the record deal.

anways... my mind is just wondering away... la la la...

Guest koreangrlx

^ Yeah i know all those people.

I saw Flowsik on The Top K Kountdown ^^

(in love with my DirecTV now<3)

And yeah they dont look for people as much as Korea. T.T

but lots of singers in America are like found in talent shows?

Korean Singers has good at bad things as much as Americans too..

I would hate antifans. >.<

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

Hmm...I have the same views as you, and other ppl as well, to be honest. It's exactly what you said, so i dont think what you said was corny at all. It's interesting you have the same problem(?) as i do....pretty weird, eh? its really hard for me to think and choose how i want me life. but i think at my point of life, my decision is going to come soon and....its just really hard right now.

at one time in my life-when i was smaller-i was told to get a good job: doctor, lawyer, etc...and i've been thinking about it...sometimes....but now-things have definetly changed and i dont want to go that way. its really bad of me to say that-disobeying what my parents wish and choosing a direction they really really dislike.

man, i cant even say how i feel. all i can say is that now-to answer your question-i dont know what i would do. i honestly dont. when ppl ask me, i say "idk" when really, inside of me i think "a singer in korea." and the thing is-i dont WANT to go that way.i know the troubles, problems, worries, and stress it would give me, and to my family. its already doing so.

i thought i knew what i wanted to do as a career-but now i dont know. and i decided-that if the only thing i cant stop thinking about is being a singer-then i have to go and make it that way. GAH idk what im saying...

and the thing is-i dont want to say things like "im gona be famous in korea someday" or "yah im working really hard to audition to be a singer in korea" or anything that is saying flat-out "I'm gonna be famous in korea someday." to you ppl.

i mean, who knows? i really dont even know if its possible for me. but i feel that-if i dont make it in-what else would i do? i can only see me doing that. also-its not just being famous in korea. there's so much more.

grr please dont think of me as a wannabe singer or someone who wants attention or anything that has to do with it. -_- im honest!

hmm i guess im going through one difficult step in my life right now....and everyone in this thread-im telling this to honestly.

and as i read all these threads about ppl auditioning, saying they want to audition-it makes me wonder if i can do it. being one of the many hopefuls to make it in korea...i am not saying that i dont like so many ppl auditioning-thats rude-but i wonder...

idk...really difficult~but goldenflower06 thats my answer~

yeah...and like-lizzie-for example-i bet she put so much effort with just training in brosent...

to soompiers who read this and come in here somewhat regularly...i can trust you guys, right? ^__^ i mean, with me saying all this....heh

^ I know how you feel :D

No worries : D We`re all family, right? lmao <3

People ask me in school, "What do you wanna be when you grow up?"

While everyone else is like

"A vet, doctor, lawyer, surgeon, dentist, navy, army, physician..etc"

I`m the only one who really thinks about going through entertainment..

Everyone goes like "..." or just looks at me weird. Oh well.

Sometimes it`s kinda hard to face how other people will react.

But that`s the industry for ya`

You`re gonna have to face it one day...especially when you get that one anti-fan..

It`s just something that`s gonna have to be dealt with.

And now, before you audition for anything, is the best time to learn it. ^^

Guest goldenflower06

Me tooo!!!

I go to the top school in my state, which we had to take a test to get into and a few only gets accepted, and there are many people who are smart. When people ask me what I want to be I'm like, " A doctor, I think. I don't know." But deep inside i just want to say a singer, but then I'll be laughed at. Going to such a prestigious school in which many smart people go to, to be doctors, lawyer, etc.

Only me and my friends who went with me to audition, dream of the entertainment world.

I try to keep everything about me a secret, me singing and dancing even to some of my closest friends who don't know that I want to be a singer. I don't want anyone to know, because then they'll want me to do it for them and I don't want to.

Guest aznxmotion

Lizzie did not

but i also know theres sumone who knows the person that moved to maryland to train

if lizzie didnt move to maryland to train, where did she train?

Guest goldenflower06

I think near where she lived. I'm not so sure, but I think I read Texas in this thread or another one. I'm not 100% sure.

Where I live! : DDD puhahaha <3

I hope I can say it:

Houston, Texas babyyy ` =D

Archived