Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

Guest Pinkychan

haha dont write anything. it doesnt matter if u have a korean name or not.

just because u dont write down a korean name its not like "oh no korean name?!? goodbye" lols.

i suggest not worrying about petty details and just concentrate on more of the auditoiing part altho the applications are importnat, every little thing wont kill ur chances. if u dont have something the application asks for.. dont write anything.

ohh opkaaayyy thank you~~~

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

^ thanks for clearing that up...ppl were wondering about that...

--

--

--

Go california!! ^^ (i live in CA too~)

--

--

yeah u train lots, of course

--

--

aaaand you all basically helped and answered questions!

^^

Guest stellabella

Hey everyone. I have a question.

Does Bros only look for people who can already sing/dance very very well or do they look for people who have a pretty face/body that they think they can train to sing and dance?

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

^they look for ppl who can sing/dance well and looks. from what some ppl have said about looks-that they've send in just pics and got calls from Brosent-i guess that can happen as well.

but they look at talent and looks together.

Hey hey everyone,

I just want to clear up one doubt.

Bros. Entertainment doesn't take people out of the USA.

-----

I've e-mailed Bros. Entertainment about this.

They've replied me today:

"Hello. Very sorry but we only have a business license to work with people in the USA. I think you should send your samples directly to some companies in Korea. Best wishes."

-----

Yup. So, I dont have a chance in Bros Entertainment anymore. Good luck to everyone who's gonna send their samples in!

Nooooo~ T_T Dang it. I was hoping to get in so they could pick the right company for me. Hahaha. Well, anyways, I wish everyone that's sending in demos in america the best of luck!

Guest COUNTERACT

When I asked about being in Canada, this is the reply I got:

Hi. You can send us your audition package and we will see if we can help you. We only have a license to do business in the USA, but I have a friend in Toronto that works with me. Please email some photos and tell us more about yourself. Best wishes.

I guess they can HELP but you can't be like officially be part of Bros Ent, eh?

Guest bishie_bashie

When I asked about being in Canada, this is the reply I got:

Hi. You can send us your audition package and we will see if we can help you. We only have a license to do business in the USA, but I have a friend in Toronto that works with me. Please email some photos and tell us more about yourself. Best wishes.

I guess they can HELP but you can't be like officially be part of Bros Ent, eh?

I see. I guess they can help. But because I'm in Australia. They don't have any connections there? That's why?

Thanks for clearing it up!

So, I sent an e-mail to Brothers asking if ethnicity matters. HAHA.

First reply (I read this AFTER I read the second one, so it kinda cracked me up):

"Hello. Each case is individual with our company. Our main focus is Korean-Americans because it is our specialty. Anyone is welcome to audition, but the chances of someone non-Korean to succeed in Korea are very small at this time. You may send us your samples and photos if you like. Best wishes."

Second reply (the one that cracked me up :sweatingbullets: ):

"Hi. Are your singing clips in Korean ready? Please email them."

I read the wrong one first by mistake and yeah..LoL

editt:: I'm not Korean, so do I still send them something? 'Cause I really don't want to leave them hanging. xP

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

So, I sent an e-mail to Brothers asking if ethnicity matters. HAHA.

First reply (I read this AFTER I read the second one, so it kinda cracked me up):

"Hello. Each case is individual with our company. Our main focus is Korean-Americans because it is our specialty. Anyone is welcome to audition, but the chances of someone non-Korean to succeed in Korea are very small at this time. You may send us your samples and photos if you like. Best wishes."

Second reply (the one that cracked me up :sweatingbullets: ):

"Hi. Are your singing clips in Korean ready? Please email them."

I read the wrong one first by mistake and yeah..LoL

editt:: I'm not Korean, so do I still send them something? 'Cause I really don't want to leave them hanging. xP

I sent them a email earlier asking about the ethnicity thingy too.. and they said anyone can audition.. then i sent them my profile... stating that i am chinese... but they never responded. so i sent in my pictures instead this time and they replied asking me to send in my demo in korean LOL

Guest goldenflower06

Even if your not korean, give it a try and send a clip. I would and I'm not koren. lol

^ PUAHAHAHA! I bet you must be drop dead gorgeous eh? *wink wink*

Even if your not korean, give it a try and send a clip. I would and I'm not koren. lol

Even so, I'm not from USA either! xP So that makes it even harder. =T

I sent them pictures...

and i got a reply,

"Hello. We are awaiting on your demo. Please make sure they are in Korean, and that they are exceptional. "

hahah oh gosh, now to make my demo.

I'm chinese, but i still applied. Maybe they will accept Chinese since many entertainment companies in Korea are looking onto China etc.

Good Luck everyone!

I sent them pictures...

and i got a reply,

"Hello. We are awaiting on your demo. Please make sure they are in Korean, and that they are exceptional. "

hahah oh gosh, now to make my demo.

I'm chinese, but i still applied. Maybe they will accept Chinese since many entertainment companies in Korea are looking onto China etc.

Good Luck everyone!

I was wondering if you lived in the USofA. T_T

Hrm, how are you guys sending in your demos&images? :/

Are you attatching them to your email? o__o;;

I don`t want to sent them like..sendspace/megaupload or photobucket. :lol:

Seems....kinda wrong. x_x;

^I was just going to send it by e-mail since it seems like they're expecting us to. Haha. I guess I'll start with pictures then work my way to the demo.

I was wondering. After you guys record your voice and then listen to it on your speakers, do your voices sound different from before you recorded? I sound like a kid on my speakers. xP

^ just attach it.. that's what i did

Okay XD

But what if you had like..a limited amount of attactching? o_o;;;

We can like..collage the pictures right? ^^;;;;

I don`t wanna send in multiple emails x_x

or can we seperate them? o_o;;;;

Like pictures in one email..and then they look over it...then ask for demo if they`re interested? (Or vice-versa)

hahhaa BORAT.

US of A

yea i do live in usa

california ^^

===>

i think someone said in some previous post, to ask them for a specific email to send in your demos. because it might be a large file, and large files might get sent into spam boxes and never been seen! DUN DUNDUN!!!!

=D

Archived