Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

Guest sleepyness

I have a question. If you get into Brosent, and you have to move to one of their companies because there are none near you, do you move by yourself? Or do you bring your mom or something. o.o And also, do they like provide housing? o__o.....

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ For taking your family, that`s up to you and your family.

But I`m not sure if they provide houseing..

YG, SM, JYP, etc. I understand, cause they can afford it from all their sales..

But Brothers doesn`t have any sales. They just pre-train you. For free.

So I`m putting my bet with that you have to provide your own housing.. :x

But don`t take my word for it..

oh ye kimseo did you get any response?

lmao I didn`t even send anything in yet :P

I`m still brushing up on my songs. XD <3

Thank`s for bein` curious though lmao

Don`t worry you guys lmao

When I do send my stuff in, I`ll make sure to post it up here&keep you updated and such. <3

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

^uhh you dont take your family with you....

i mean, if you train in korea-and your family decides to move to korea-then yahh....

Guest goldenflower06

I have a question, will Bros. Ent. pay for your living expenses? For example if you get in but live far away and you decide to move to Maryland, where you have no where to stay, would Bros. Ent. pay for an apartment for you, while you continues school in Maryland, train and get a job. Another question are you allowed to get a job without parent's consent? just want to know in case I do move without my parents and plan to get a job.

^uhh you dont take your family with you....

i mean, if you train in korea-and your family decides to move to korea-then yahh....

But you`re still staying within the US. o_o;

And even if you`re moving somewhere, your family CAN come.

It`s just that any major company won`t pay for you`re whole family`s housing/needs.

Probably only you, since you`re the one that`s signed.

Whatever game, it`s still up to the rest of the family if they want to move with you or not.

I have a question, will Bros. Ent. pay for your living expenses? For example if you get in but live far away and you decide to move to Maryland, where you have no where to stay, would Bros. Ent. pay for an apartment for you, while you continues school in Maryland, train and get a job. Another question are you allowed to get a job without parent's consent? just want to know in case I do move without my parents and plan to get a job.

Like I said earlier, we don`t really know.

I kinda doubt they will, cause they`re not earning any money since they only pre-train people.

But...that`s just a guess. :x

I suggest emailing them. ^^

Job as in job for the company?

Or sign with them?

Cause unless you`re over 18, I`m pretty sure you need your parents` permission.

But if you`re "old enough" for your parents, I`m sure you can make the decision on your own.

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

But you`re still staying within the US. o_o;

And even if you`re moving somewhere, your family CAN come.

It`s just that any major company won`t pay for you`re whole family`s housing/needs.

Probably only you, since you`re the one that`s signed.

Whatever game, it`s still up to the rest of the family if they want to move with you or not.

Like I said earlier, we don`t really know.

I kinda doubt they will, cause they`re not earning any money since they only pre-train people.

But...that`s just a guess. :x

I suggest emailing them. ^^

well yah thats what i basically meant. isnt that one reason why parents wont let their kids go somewhere else to live and train? well-some parents maybe.

Guest aznxmotion

haha i have a question. lets say, that your parents do nott support you about being a singer, but then you sent in a demo to wherever and they're interested in you and wants to get signed wiht you. without parents consent, are you allowed to get signed? cuz then i thought your not allowed to sign any legal documents until your 18.

Guest lshluvr

im sorry, but can anyone tell me what is Brother Entertainment? i have no clue -.-;;

Established in 1988, Brothers Entertainment is the oldest and largest company of it's kind in the United States. What begun as a concert promotion / production agency, has greatly diversified and now does just about anything that relates with the Korean and American Music Industries. Our greatest area of expertise is the scouting and training of talented Korean-Americans that wish to enter the recording industry in Korea. With our huge roster of stars that we have auditioned, created, and developed, its easy to see why we are a one-of-a-kind agency.

If you are hoping to be a star in Korea, you've come to the right place. Our record speaks for itself. In addition to casting, we also provide consultation services to Korean celebrities that wish to enter the American market. Times are changing in the United States, and Brothers Entertainment is always following the recent trends. People in Hollywood are looking for Korean-Americans to become stars here in the U.S. We have those contacts, and hope to find a person capable of becoming a true superstar here in the United States. Acting and modeling is not our specialty, but our many colleagues do search for such talent. We like to stick with what we know best - MUSIC.

If you desire acting and modeling in Korea or the U.S., chances are we can refer you to the right people. In sum, there is little in the music entertainment industry that we don't do. Feel free to give us a call and discuss your needs with us. We are here for you!

Basically..an entertainment company XD

Guest janet0903

Basically..an entertainment company XD

wowwwwwwwwwww.......nice

i wanna try out for that

anyone has their wedsite or address?

Guest cutedorkable

website is www.brosent.com

lol wow everyone is going onwards to bros ent.

basically if ur in bros ent. u dunt have to worry about what company will accept you cause like...THEY WILL FIND YOU ONE

unless ur looking for a specific one

does anyone know if lizzie sent in a demo cd or a video

website is www.brosent.com

lol wow everyone is going onwards to bros ent.

basically if ur in bros ent. u dunt have to worry about what company will accept you cause like...THEY WILL FIND YOU ONE

unless ur looking for a specific one

does anyone know if lizzie sent in a demo cd or a video

i think i heard people say that she sent in a video of herself dancing to seven's passion song.

and i think she also sent in a demo of herself singing 2 songs.

Guest cutedorkable

ohhh...that makes sense

lol i just have soo much to ask

heres another question haha

if ur gunna send a video and a demo do u need to send pictures with it too?

Guest cutedorkable

^lol argh so basically if i were to send it in mail not email but mail

theni would have to print my pictures out and stuff?

ohhh...that makes sense

lol i just have soo much to ask

heres another question haha

if ur gunna send a video and a demo do u need to send pictures with it too?

Definetly.

The more the better too. :)

Like, side shots, front shots, body shots..etc. :D

Guest cutedorkable

lol argh! hmmm...my printer is like black and white haha gotta find my colour printer

its out of ink..damn..

i am just real messed up i still ahvent chosen my song i thought of one but cant think of the others

how many songs are u guys doin

Guest cutedorkable

^ I KNOW thats wat i was thinking to

i mean 5-6? omg..i need lots of water

ima do 2-4

are all u guys songs kroean?

one of mine will be korean, one will be mando, and 2 other will be eng maybe..

Archived