Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

14 hours ago, SweetButters said:

OMG....did everyone already know that WDH had been in a 19+ film called "Lets Go to the Rose Motel"? I'm so shocked !!!! I don't know if I um...... want my perception of WDH to get shattered into a million pieces right now:cries:!! 

article about it: https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/fans-discover-rising-rookie-actor-19-film/

@annannh18k Yay!!! You won't regret watching Mad Dog! It really does have an interesting plot !!

Yes, I happened to find out about this 19+ news two days and I was shocked as well.

14 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

i wanted to find that movie and verify it but i forgot. The article is also misleading cos Jung Sung won is the lead, not WDH. i decided not to investigate and just watch what i want to watch. haha. I saw Kim Go Eun in one and i never look at her the same way again. Including her role in TKEM. 

@SCSfanz You are right. He is not the lead. He is just a supporting role.

WDH's film is on a whole different level compared to the one KGE is in. I think we can figure out what type of film it is just by seeing the poster in the article that @SweetButters has shared. If you feel you will never look at him the same again, really, don't look for it haha.

3 hours ago, SweetButters said:

Kim Min Joon

Kim Min Joon 2.0 

Kim Min Joon 3.0

@SweetButters ahh i have not watched Mad Dog yet to know the links between these images hahaha. He's adorable. ^_^

Also to @rocher22 thank you for the galore of photos and twitter posts! Love them so much. :heart:

• Like 2

Haha WDH is SOOOOO ADORABLE IN THIS VID :heart3:

!!! I can't believe this was only 3 years ago hahah!!!! He's so fascinated by Seo Ye Ji's camera hahah!!! :joy:

5 minutes ago, annannh18k said:

@SweetButters OH! I did noticed the hairstyle but I thought there's more than that. Hahahaha. Sorry my bad. :sweat_smile:

@annannh18k No worries haha ! :D

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, annannh18k said:

@SweetButters OH! I did noticed the hairstyle but I thought there's more than that. Hahahaha. Sorry my bad. :sweat_smile:

@annannh18k i noticed he put on a bit of weight on his face over the years, he looks better now actually! 

15 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

!!! I can't believe this was only 3 years ago hahah!!!! He's so fascinated by Seo Ye Ji's camera hahah!!! :joy:

@SweetButters he looks skinny here! look at his arms. i think he must have bulked up 100 times after that LOL. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@SweetButters Hahaha OMG he is soooo cute like a little boy!!! What’s that mark on the side of his face?? Reminds me of the fake mole that the king gave him in TKEM. Is that the girl in the new kdrama series it’s ok not to be ok? She looks so different! 

also re your earlier post about KYJ... hahaha what is going on! KYJ understands english songs? I saw an earlier KYJ post where she says something like how to wait an hour for TKEM, then WDH comments “so..” and she responds “yay”. What does that mean and what are they doing to pass that one hour!! :ph34r: (Or is insta translation getting it wrong again)

@SCSfanz yeah he looks super skinny!! But he also looks skinny as ES, esp in that scene when he picked up the fruit to put in the fridge and told JY not to shoot him from behind?? I have rewatched JY/ES scenes more times than I should admit.... 

I don’t know if this is allowed to copy an insta link here but I saw WDH in a cute sticker photo this morning!! https://www.instagram.com/p/CCCOciZBZ_m/?igshid=1b0nc6ll45xt6 

14 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Dong Cheol doesnt hesitate when someone needs help...:)

screen-shot-2017-08-24-at-3-42-49-pm.png

screen-shot-2017-08-24-at-3-43-44-pm.png

screen-shot-2017-08-24-at-3-44-16-pm.png

In the second Pic, you can see his muscular shoulders there... :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Ava Jo said:

@SweetButters Hahaha OMG he is soooo cute like a little boy!!! What’s that mark on the side of his face?? Reminds me of the fake mole that the king gave him in TKEM. Is that the girl in the new kdrama series it’s ok not to be ok? She looks so different! 

also re your earlier post about KYJ... hahaha what is going on! KYJ understands english songs? I saw an earlier KYJ post where she says something like how to wait an hour for TKEM, then WDH comments “so..” and she responds “yay”. What does that mean and what are they doing to pass that one hour!! :ph34r: (Or is insta translation getting it wrong again)

@SCSfanz yeah he looks super skinny!! But he also looks skinny as ES, esp in that scene when he picked up the fruit to put in the fridge and told JY not to shoot him from behind?? I have rewatched JY/ES scenes more times than I should admit.... 

I don’t know if this is allowed to copy an insta link here but I saw WDH in a cute sticker photo this morning!! https://www.instagram.com/p/CCCOciZBZ_m/?igshid=1b0nc6ll45xt6 

In the second Pic, you can see his muscular shoulders there... :wub:

I guess they both grew up and just look more adult (better and sexier) lol. 

I was wondering about the mark on his face too but wasn't sure if it was there as part of the show. 

Sorry to butt in, what was the instagram post that you are referring to? Maybe i can help with the translation. 

i think i was comparing this:

screen-shot-2017-08-24-at-3-43-44-pm.png

Versus this: 

af491cc4dd24285e1576e204f81aeb8e8a8d1572

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

@SweetButters he looks skinny here! look at his arms. i think he must have bulked up 100 times after that LOL. 

@SCSfanz Right? He looks so skinny!! He must've bulked up a lot for his next role in Mad Dog, because WOW he took his shirt off in the shower I WAS LIKE HELLLOOOOO :surprisedwut:hahahahahahahah!!!

17 minutes ago, Ava Jo said:

@Ava Jo I think that mark was suppose to be a cut that was done for filming of Save Me. I haven't watched Save Me yet, but there are stills with him having that mark. Oh yea thats the same actress from IOTNBO!

Oh yea, I think KYJ is fluent in English lol! I thought the translation of her response was "yea"?  I'm telling you, those two are speaking in some flirty code :joy:. It takes a while to decipher all of their comments to each other hahahah!!!! 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Ava Jo said:

@SCSfanz Ah sigh, I see the difference. It’s so insane. They indeed grew up better and sexier in a period of 3 years! WDH’s jawline and cheekbones have always been pretty accentuated though. :rolleyes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBF7u-0JnIg/?igshid=13wde4xhfmc5c

this is the post from KYJ and their comments are underneath 

yeah his jawline is definitely still accentuated lol. 

i wish we can do a screenshot here. :angry:

KYJ: #TKEM how can i wait for one more hour? 

WDH: exactly/that's why....

KYJ: 꺄아 ( this is just a sound) i think you can equate this to "ARGH"

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

yeah his jawline is definitely still accentuated lol. 

i wish we can do a screenshot here. :angry:

KYJ: #TKEM how can i wait for one more hour? 

WDH: exactly/that's why....

KYJ: 꺄아 ( this is just a sound) i think you can equate this to "ARGH"

aww thank you!! :rolleyes: :)  

makes me wonder what else insta / Papago translates incorrectly!!

btw, why can’t we screenshot / embed an insta post here? 

he is so cute in this fan vid - https://www.instagram.com/p/B_brPFNJNoU/?igshid=1dalgc2je0pnz

also - I didn’t realise the divine Move is a separate movie - I thought it was related/a sequel to the divine fury! He had a busy year last year then!  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ava Jo said:

aww thank you!! :rolleyes: :)  

makes me wonder what else insta / Papago translates incorrectly!!

btw, why can’t we screenshot / embed an insta post here? 

he is so cute in this fan vid - https://www.instagram.com/p/B_brPFNJNoU/?igshid=1dalgc2je0pnz

also - I didn’t realise the divine Move is a separate movie - I thought it was related/a sequel to the divine fury! He had a busy year last year then!  

i think as with all other languages, when you don't write complete sentences, use short forms, slangs etc you don't get it translated properly. Also sometimes a phrase can mean more than 1 thing but without a context, you may not be able to get the correct translation. 

there was some US law that was passed recently that disallowed the forum to post insta posts. so that function had to be removed :( 

Yeah both movies had the word divine LOL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

@annannh18k i noticed he put on a bit of weight on his face over the years, he looks better now actually! 

4 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@SCSfanz Right? He looks so skinny!! He must've bulked up a lot for his next role in Mad Dog, because WOW he took his shirt off in the shower I WAS LIKE HELLLOOOOO :surprisedwut:hahahahahahahah!!!

4 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

@SCSfanz Ah sigh, I see the difference. It’s so insane. They indeed grew up better and sexier in a period of 3 years! WDH’s jawline and cheekbones have always been pretty accentuated though. :rolleyes:

@SCSfanz @SweetButters @Ava Jo 

Sorry to cut all of your posts short.  I agree he looked so much better now after he put on weight (or maybe muscles) over the years. 

And that GIF of WDH from My Country (and very muscular!) which I have been seeing for few pages, whenever I see it I feel that I am breathing just like him every single time. Hahahhaa. Gosh. *Fans myself.

I still remember in TKEM when Jo Yeong got shot in Republic of Korea and he went back to the hotel to check his bruise; when he opens the shirt up, I commented 'wow, that's a fan service' and that glimpse is enough to show what body he has underneath that black shirt...  but look who became a fan in the end <_< (yes, me). Of course I like him for his acting, the muscles and abs are a plus. :D

• Love 2

3 hours ago, annannh18k said:

@SCSfanz @SweetButters @Ava Jo 

Sorry to cut all of your posts short.  I agree he looked so much better now after he put on weight (or maybe muscles) over the years. 

And that GIF of WDH from My Country (and very muscular!) which I have been seeing for few pages, whenever I see it I feel that I am breathing just like him every single time. Hahahhaa. Gosh. *Fans myself.

I still remember in TKEM when Jo Yeong got shot in Republic of Korea and he went back to the hotel to check his bruise; when he opens the shirt up, I commented 'wow, that's a fan service' and that glimpse is enough to show what body he has underneath that black shirt...  but look who became a fan in the end <_< (yes, me). Of course I like him for his acting, the muscles and abs are a plus. :D

@annannh18k initially we posted a static photo of the muscular shot, and then someone posted the breathing GIF. :heart2beat:

i love that open shirt as an excuse to check the wound shot. lol. why didn't he also check those wounds after the night of the treason, i mean, looking at how many times he was shot, that would have required him to take the whole shirt off. 

thanks @rocher22 for sun ho's horse photo lol. Hopefully WDH and his dark horse will reunite one day! 

014237ce1ef1f9fb63cb3631a49d850e.jpg

EaGCjphXQAAQJIx.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Source: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=28672912&memberNo=19760810

image-3075578021593502569102.png

When you accidentally opened your front cam but you are Woo Do Hwan

Source: twitter.com/Kdrama_maven/status/1270634248353927168

https://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=27972706&memberNo=29949587&searchKeyword=미간&searchRank=15

https://www.weibo.com/woodohwan?from=feed&loc=at&nick=禹棹奂&is_all=1

EVPj-Vbh-Uc-AIENc-T.jpg

EUMn-D-p-WAAA9-Of-S.jpg

Spoiler

EUMn-D-p-Wo-AEGbwb.jpg&key=7fab9ee0ff05d

Ebcltsq-U4-AAxs9-T.jpg&key=2502e22f18eef

selfie.jpg&key=1e20ed75c72fcb2043f6a22a0

23622141-1691125870917906-44506614665631

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

For anyone that has watched WDH in TKEM, does anyone get why JY asks Nari that question, "Do you like me or is it the other way around? I mean, in this world"? I dont know if JY was genuinely curious or he was trying to distract her lol. I also noticed how WDH changed his normal serious JY tone to one that was more saccharine sounding when asking her that! :heart4:

WDH is just so HOT in his role as JY!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, SweetButters said:

For anyone that has watched WDH in TKEM, does anyone get why JY asks Nari that question, "Do you like me or is it the other way around? I mean, in this world"? I dont know if JY was genuinely curious or he was trying to distract her lol. I also noticed how WDH changed his normal serious JY tone to one that was more saccharine sounding when asking her that! :heart4:

WDH is just so HOT in his role as JY!!

That sentence is still not clear to me.

Although, to me, it sounded like Yeong was admitting

that he liked SA. :)

I dont like the last episode.

The scene between Yeong and SA  lasted few seconds. :crazy:

The writer cant convince me thats how it was supposed to be...:rolleyes:

But, WDH was very convincing...:loveu:

d745f8593fdf39862d341c1f04557456fea7b8ad

• Like 1
  • Love 3