Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

4 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

@SCSfanz actually I also stared at the pic in the last link for a while, trying to figure which one is WDH, I think he’s at the back in the navy shirt? But the hair style is odd and the make up is heavy (for everyone in the pic) so cant be 100% sure lol.  In the other pics, he looks so slender and cute! 

hehe yeh i looked up the female lead in tempted, he seems to act opposite a lot of female idol/singers a lot, and apparently not all of them transition to acting well? The mad dog female lead also seems to be a singer. And same with the my country female lead. I also don’t really like the look of the second female lead in Tempted (his rumoured girlfriend or ex girlfriend) - sorry WDH, if she’s actually your gf! 

oo thanks for the tip on my country, yes it looks emotionally draining but at least it won’t be a shock when the ending comes!

@Ava Jo I'm thinking he might be the one with navy shirt too, but i'm not that certain. I think WDH is/was kinda new also, so they paired him with other newcomers and in this case they happen to be singers. I thought my country female lead was.. a little awkward especially when she was up against the 2 male leads (the other guy with WDH was also fantastic)  But she wasn't bad so i could still tolerate it. 

Just now, SweetButters said:

@SCSfanz OMG hahaha !!!! I think I might swoon harder for him then when I watch My Country !!! 

Haha his next drama should include both romance and assassin skills haha!!! He could be like James Bond !! I really do hope that his next drama will focus more on romance though. In one interview, he did say he would like to do more romantic dramas because the way one loves changes when one is younger vs older. Oh and whatever drama he gets into next, I want him to actually survive, not get shot up a billion times, and have a satisfying happy ending haha!!

@SweetButters He looks so freaking hot doing action scenes so i hope he'll be in another one (especially historical dramas cos WDH on a horse with a sword or bow and arrow is just gold :joy:). and yup! our hero always need a girl!

8 hours ago, annannh18k said:

@SCSfanz Haha yes, Dong Cheol has a lot of screen time so you'll get to see quite a bit of him.

You've asked a difficult question!

I have asked myself just days earlier which character that WDH has acted as that I liked the most but I cannot decide. I've watched him in TKEM, Tempted, Mad Dog and Save Me as of now and I really like all of his characters. Can I just answer that I love all? Hahahaha.

@annannh18k i don't know why i'm so excited about save me already. lol. i was curious so i read the synopsis and it seems right up my alley. 

Wow, you have finished them all! Did you watch all those dramas recently or did you know WDH before TKEM?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SCSfanz said:

@Ava Jo I'm thinking he might be the one with navy shirt too, but i'm not that certain. I think WDH is/was kinda new also, so they paired him with other newcomers and in this case they happen to be singers. I thought my country female lead was.. a little awkward especially when she was up against the 2 male leads (the other guy with WDH was also fantastic)  But she wasn't bad so i could still tolerate it. 

Even he counts how many slaps he got from her...:rolleyes:

Thats why I didnt like her...

b0a21e8f600ea1ed06a3463ef4dd67be.jpg

Im glad the writer gave up on the stupid love triangle...

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Even he counts how many slaps he got from her...:rolleyes:

Thats why I didnt like her...

Im glad the writer gave up on the stupid love triangle...

LOL! i thought it was just once? maybe i forgot. 

I'm also glad they didn't explore any possible relationship with her. I much prefer the little sister!

• LOL 1

3 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

LOL! i thought it was just once? maybe i forgot. 

I'm also glad they didn't explore any possible relationship with her. I much prefer the little sister!

I think this was the third slap...:wacko:

It was a tragic story...but I like them...

995c28539575c6d0dfc910923b0548034b77eb36

• Sad 1

Woo Do Hwan's Last Greeting Before Joining the Army!

The August issue of ELLE, which shows Woo Do Hwan's last appearance before joining the army, will be released!

fP9nk77.png

YOD3IcE.png

dY1Rn7U.png

Actor Woo Do-hwan's last pictorial before joining the army was released in the August issue of "Elle."  

Actor Woo Do-hwan, who joined the Army on July 6. A few days before D-Day, he carried out his last pictorial in his 20s with "Elle" magazine. In the latest pictorial, Woo Do-hwan captivated the camera with his strong eyes and sometimes emotional mood, digesting various costumes such as a silky shirt, white leather blue bell, and a generous fit knitwear. 

In an interview after the shooting, Woo Do-hwan looked back on his 29-year-old and told him his honest and serious thoughts about work and life. Regarding the drama "The King: The Lord of Eternity," which became the last filmography in his 20s, he said, "Now that I think about it, I'm glad that I'm playing two roles. I can show you two sides of me in one piece. "It's like I'm going to the military with thousands of troops because I've worked with so many great actors and staff," he said.  

When asked about his/her 29th life, he/she said, "Of course, I can't say that the period of obscurity was very long compared to some people, but I've been waiting for it. I'm more grateful because things didn't go well from the beginning. "I want to join the army with so many people cheering me on," said Woo Do-hwan. "I want to do my best when I don't want to come back again. And when I get back, I want to be a little more mature and cool."He expressed his expectations and determination for his military experience. 

More pictorials and interviews of Woo Do-hwan, who wants to see, can be found in the August issue of Elle and on the Elle website at elle.co.kr.

Source: https://www.elle.co.kr/article/47776

1 hour ago, annannh18k said:

New content of our baby today! :love:

@annannh18k Hahah I dont know how I feel about that light blue suit with those platform shoes though :joy:! It reminds me of a clown for some odd reason lol!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Ava Jo said:

@SweetButters thank youuu!! Is that the whole interview?! I was hoping for more!!

hahaha first thing I said when I saw the photos was WDH IS HOT but why did they make him wear Mickey Mouse shoes?! 

@Ava Jo Oh no its not the whole interview! The article even said that there are more pictures and more of the interview in the August issue of ELLE. I dont think the latest August issue has been released yet in print though.

Yea Mickey Mouse shoes is a perfect description hahah !! I have no clue why they put him in that outfit hahah!! Its a really ugly outfit which clashes with his great looks !! lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@Ava Jo Oh no its not the whole interview! The article even said that there are more pictures and more of the interview in the August issue of ELLE. I dont think the latest August issue has been released yet in print though.

Yea Mickey Mouse shoes is a perfect description hahah !! I have no clue why they put him in that outfit hahah!! Its a really ugly outfit which clashes with his great looks !! lol

ah ok thank you! Yes I saw the last part but I wasn’t sure if that was lost in translation or not as I’m just guessing what he’s saying around some of the other sentences (like the period of obscurity part, is he saying he was unknown for a while, but not as long as some other people, but he’s all the more grateful for his current success since he remembers he had a hard start?). I feel like learning korean just to understand him lol. Might take me 10 years haha 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Backtracking to a number of posts because I could only drop by over the weekend...

On 7/19/2020 at 12:13 AM, Ava Jo said:

Save me definitely looks too emotionally heavy for me and I’m not sure I can take seeing WDH in so much pain... need to wait until I’m stronger haha. there’s also Tempted, but i wasnt really a fan of cruel intentions and for some unknown reason, I don’t like the look of the two female leads (sorry to any of their fans), so not really keen to start that...

but happy to be convinced otherwise if you guys have any diff views! 

in any case, I need to pace myself for the next 2 years until his next new material hehe. 

@Ava Jo I personally feel the emotions (and stress) that 'Save Me' gave me is on a different level. I wouldn't have picked it up if not for WDH though hahaha.

Tempted is loosely based on Cruel Intention, and they added in something else into the plot. There are plot holes and it wasn't the best drama out there, but when WDH looked into the camera, his gaze really seduces you - just like the title is. I'm all for it! His romantic side is :heart:

14 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

@annannh18k i don't know why i'm so excited about save me already. lol. i was curious so i read the synopsis and it seems right up my alley. 

Wow, you have finished them all! Did you watch all those dramas recently or did you know WDH before TKEM?

@SCSfanz Hahahahaha, then you can change your mind and watch 'Save Me' as soon as you can instead of saving it for later. I am not fond of Save Me's genre and I am only watching it because of WDH. But yes, just like @rocher22 has said, WDH is outstanding in Save Me. No regrets watching it despite all the stress I had from the drama, but I'll never watch it again. Hahahaah.

You can add Divine Fury into the list now. Hahahaha. I have just watched it over the weekend. You are right that he didn't appear much in the movie, and I kinda understand why my sister barely recognizes him in the movie now (hence her thought of 'I think I have seen WDH before but I don't know where I've seen him'). But he's a hot evil! Or was it just me being bias? :joy:

I have heard of WDH before but TKEM is the first project of WDH that I watched & took notice of him. I watched all the dramas (and a movie) recently. My Country will be next but since it is saguek and also you've mentioned it is quite emotionally heavy so I feel I should wait. 'Save Me' puts me into a stressful condition that I needed a break for now, so I don't want to get into My Country so soon. Haha.

Although I want to see him in another action drama, I would want to see him in a romantic comedy! He is funny as ES and he did well in the romantic side of his role in Tempted, but I would love to see 2 in 1 so romantic comedy is my pick. :lol: 

@rocher22 I think I know why you said the last episode of Save Me is disappointing. Haha.

Spoiler

I supposed they need to give it back to the lead. Where is the thank you to our boy?

22 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@annannh18k Hahah I dont know how I feel about that light blue suit with those platform shoes though :joy:! It reminds me of a clown for some odd reason lol!!

16 minutes ago, Ava Jo said:

@annannh18k @SweetButters thank youuu!! Is that the whole interview?! I was hoping for more!!

hahaha first thing I said when I saw the photos was WDH IS HOT but why did they make him wear Mickey Mouse shoes?! 

@SweetButters @Ava Jo SAME! I saw the picture and I was like... :frown::neutral:

:joy:  Mickey Mouse shoes! Hahahaha. We need to look at the photo from waist up instead!

15 minutes ago, Ava Jo said:

ah ok thank you! Yes I saw the last part but I wasn’t sure if that was lost in translation or not as I’m just guessing what he’s saying around some of the other sentences (like the period of obscurity part, is he saying he was unknown for a while, but not as long as some other people, but he’s all the more grateful for his current success since he remembers he had a hard start?). I feel like learning korean just to understand him lol. Might take me 10 years haha 

@Ava Jo I read it somewhere that WDH was unknown for years and he wanted to give up (?) as well as having to take up plenty of jobs to earn a living so maybe he is referring to that.

Hahahhaa, same here; it'll probably take me 10 years to master Korean language! I can read hangul and I can work out some basic words - although mostly I recognized food items AHAHAHAHHAHA. I learnt it just so I wouldn't be hungry when I travel to Korea.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

52 minutes ago, Ava Jo said:

@Ava JoI dont think that last part was lost in translation because if you think about it, the interview would be much longer that what's currently post in the article. Like the article is just giving you a preview! Otherwise if they gave the whole interview online, people wouldn't be motivated to buy the printed version. Although, I do hope someone does post the scans of the August ELLE issue haha!! I need/ want to review the whole long interview since I am beyond curious if WDH would provide further answers about the futures of his characters in TKEM lol. Haha yea I just used papago to translate it! I haven't tried studying Korean yet so you're more ahead of the game than I am! @SCSfanz could probably provide a better translation though !

37 minutes ago, annannh18k said:

@SweetButters @Ava Jo SAME! I saw the picture and I was like... :frown::neutral:

:joy:  Mickey Mouse shoes! Hahahaha. We need to look at the photo from waist up instead!

@annannh18k HAHAH THIS IS GREAT ADVICE :blush:!!! I'm slightly tempted to photoshop those shoes to something better though hahah!!! I dont know what his stylist or the magazine's stylist was thinking by picking out those shoes

His shoes remind me of the kinds of shoes I wear in my lab where the bottoms are thick as to offer support while standing for a long time lol. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing these shoes in public though because they're ugly as crap :joy::

71K2IjkNaPL._AC_SR700,525_.jpg

2 hours ago, SweetButters said:

HAHAHAHHA 

@SweetButters HAHAHA omg love it... he’s so handsome.. I love it when he smiles so happily his whole face and eyes smile :)  

cant wait for the full interview! 

@annannh18k

5 hours ago, annannh18k said:

Backtracking to a number of posts because I could only drop by over the weekend...

@Ava Jo I personally feel the emotions (and stress) that 'Save Me' gave me is on a different level. I wouldn't have picked it up if not for WDH though hahaha.

Tempted is loosely based on Cruel Intention, and they added in something else into the plot. There are plot holes and it wasn't the best drama out there, but when WDH looked into the camera, his gaze really seduces you - just like the title is. I'm all for it! His romantic side is :heart:

Although I want to see him in another action drama, I would want to see him in a romantic comedy! He is funny as ES and he did well in the romantic side of his role in Tempted, but I would love to see 2 in 1 so romantic comedy is my pick. :lol: 

@Ava Jo I read it somewhere that WDH was unknown for years and he wanted to give up (?) as well as having to take up plenty of jobs to earn a living so maybe he is referring to that.

Hahahhaa, same here; it'll probably take me 10 years to master Korean language! I can read hangul and I can work out some basic words - although mostly I recognized food items AHAHAHAHHAHA. I learnt it just so I wouldn't be hungry when I travel to Korea.

HAHA - I kind of agree with you regarding WDH’s next work - on the one hand I do want to see him as a hot undefeated assassin coz he’s so good with action and clearly so athletic (semi inspires me to exercise more regularly lol), but on the other hand, he had such great comedic timing in TKEM! I don’t want to see him where he gets hurt too much since it sounds like Save Me and My country are very heart wrenching! 

aww I do recall seeing old interviews with WDH where he said he worked odd jobs like at a noodle restaurant etc when he was unknown.... so glad his talent is recognised now! 

I’ve probably missed responding to a few posts too, but I recall seeing somewhere you asking if we are older than WDH - I am older than WDH too but I mean., we may be older, but not blind, right? Hehehe Who can miss this talent and those looks!

haha if I had known of WDH the past couple of times when I visited Korea I would’ve definitely paid more attention!! 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images, videos, GIFs etc! Thanks!
  • Love 1

Woo Do Hwan Reflects On Career And Shows Love For “The King: Eternal Monarch” In Last Pictorial Before Enlistment

78030415d93c4b01b279a200b2000e5d.jpeg?s=

Woo Do Hwan teamed up with Elle magazine for his last photo spread and interview before his enlistment.

Woo Do Hwan enlisted in the military on July 6 and a few days before the date, he worked with Elle for his last photo spread in his twenties. In the interview that followed, he looked back on his life so far as a 29-year-old [Korean age reckoning] and shared his honest opinions.

Woo-Do-Hwan-21.jpg

Woo-Do-hwan-41.jpg

He was asked how he felt looking back on his life and he said, “Compared to some people, my time in obscurity as an actor was not that long, but I did still go through a period of time where I was desperately waiting and hoping for my big break. I feel even more grateful about where I am now because things weren’t perfect from the start.”

“The King: Eternal Monarch” was his last drama before his enlistment and he said, “If I look back on it now, I’m glad I got to play two different characters. I was able to show two different sides of myself in one drama. I got to work with such a great cast and crew, so I feel like I’ve gained so much support as I head to the army.”

Spoiler

Woo-Do-Hwan-11.jpg

Spoiler

Woo-Do-Hwan2.jpg

He concluded his interview by stating, “I’m grateful to be enlisting with the support of so many people. You can’t turn back time, so I always just want to work hard and do well. When I come back, I hope I’ve become a little more mature and cool.”

Woo Do Hwan’s full interview and photo spread will be available in the August issue of Elle.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1414015wpp/woo-do-hwan-reflects-on-career-and-shows-love-for-the-king-eternal-monarch-in-last-pictorial-before-enlistment

• Like 1
  • Love 2