Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

2 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

@SweetButters Oh no, i was referring to that mole (or a scar?) on his cheek. Like how LG drew a dot with a marker. I remember your thesis on TKEM, now i get why you were able to come out with those analysis , you're a genius! 

@annannh18k I don' t know if you spotted @SweetButters magic markers from the TKEM board before HAHHAHAA. it was widely popular lol 

@SCSfanz oh yea I think it was a paper cut or something that his character had received after going to see his dad hahah. You're right, its in the same position and all hahah!!! Haha awwww I'm no genius *blushes hahah

HAHAHA.....yes....a drunken mistake of a post caused me to be famous on the TKEM board :joy:

19 hours ago, annannh18k said:

@SweetButters Wow you are so good with your analysis! And your posts are so insightful! Thanks!

When I first saw TKEM forum has 1000 pages, I didn't even dare to start hence I came to this WDH forum instead since I became a fan of WDH. But of course, with WDH it comes with his roles of both JY and ES from TKEM. It looks like I can't stay away from TKEM forum now and I guess I'll need to spend the next few weeks trying to read up on everyone's analysis/opinion about the drama as well as about JY/ES/SA/Nari and the things I may have missed. :sweat_smile:

@annannh18k No prob ! Hope you liked them haha! 

Haha have fun with backtracking all those pages hahha!!!  They're are a lot of interesting and hilarious posts hahaha!

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, SweetButters said:

Yay the day before WDH's birthday, he shot up to 3.5 MILLION FOLLOWERS!!! So happy for him !!!:heart:

Also here's so more pics of WDH from the TKEM photo essay :love::

wow...3,5 million followers...I hope he knows about it...he will be so happy...:hooray2:

------------------------------------

Im still disappointed with how our couple, Yeong and SA, was pushed aside.

In TKEM they had seven scenes together. And short ones.

Yet, their scenes are sparkly.

Im sorry that these two outstanding actors didnt get a chance for a romantic

scene, a kiss scene or a bed scene...:wub:

7c30a28a82449e83522f7ba20f1d2ed8.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I just made this small photoshop creation in honor of our egg baby's birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WDH!!! :yaaa:

byn0B5o.jpg

9 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Im still disappointed with how our couple, Yeong and SA, was pushed aside.

In TKEM they had seven scenes together. And short ones.

Yet, their scenes are sparkly.

Im sorry that these two outstanding actors didnt get a chance for a romantic

scene, a kiss scene or a bed scene...:wub:

@rocher22 OMG ME TOO!!! UGHHHH !!! Me and @SCSfanz always talk about how we wanted to see more WDH/KYJ scenes instead of LMH/KGE scenes. 

I made this awhile ago about them :heart:!

LvX29he.jpg

• Love 3

On 7/11/2020 at 11:36 AM, SCSfanz said:

@annannh18k I don' t know if you spotted @SweetButters magic markers from the TKEM board before HAHHAHAA. it was widely popular lol 

@SCSfanz Hahahah. No, I did not know anything about that. But I will look out for it! I haven't had the time to start there yet so... give me some time. :lol:

On 7/11/2020 at 12:57 PM, SweetButters said:

@SCSfanz oh yea I think it was a paper cut or something that his character had received after going to see his dad hahah. You're right, its in the same position and all hahah!!! Haha awwww I'm no genius *blushes hahah

HAHAHA.....yes....a drunken mistake of a post caused me to be famous on the TKEM board :joy:

@annannh18k No prob ! Hope you liked them haha! 

Haha have fun with backtracking all those pages hahha!!!  They're are a lot of interesting and hilarious posts hahaha!

@SweetButters Hahahah. 1000+ pages. Good luck to me. :joy:

:love:

It is our baby's birthday today! Happy birthday to our unbreakable sword and soon-to-be unbreakable gun!

There are so many birthday posts for WDH in IG and Twitter, since we can't (or rather unsure if we can) post IG links and I am not good with posting images here, I'll post from twitter for our WDH's special day!

:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WOO DO HWAN!!! 

I ate two fried eggs for lunch today in WDH’s honour. 

I watched all of dramaland - it was very fast, each ep is less than 20 mins - WDH was so young then but just as cute!! Was that his first onscreen kiss hehehe

i can’t seem to post any photos no matter how many times I try.. so here’s a link to a fan vid on YouTube of the always sexy JY! 

This is how I imagine WDH is kicking butt in the military. 

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, SweetButters said:

My latest Photoshop project hahah! Its not all the way perfect, but oh well lol!

Here's to JY and MSA:love::Before

After PS :joy:

Yay...I like it...such a beautiful couple...:wub:

so cute....:)

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, rocher22 said:

:wub:

img.gif

Eb_GjqIU8AA2vW8?format=jpg&name=large

Eb_GArdVcAAIlEB?format=jpg&name=large

mmm HOT.

19 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

img.gif

also HOT. 

Does anyone else feel like WDH has been gone forever even though it’s only been a week. I say this as if we know him hahaha, but his lack of Instagram activity really does feel like a friend that has left and gone off the grid! 

btw, @SCSfanz (or anyone else that might know the answer!) I heard that when girls call (older) guys “oppa” in Korean, it can have flirty connotations... is it the same (ie flirty) for when guys call an older female “noona”? 

Was going through old TKEM BTS clips last night.. I didn’t realise Maximus bit or nibbled WDH when they were filing that scene in Haeundae where ES gets shot! And right after the director yells cut, WDH leaps up and tells Maximus that it hurt! So cute. He’s such a good sport! 

On 7/11/2020 at 9:37 PM, rocher22 said:

EbbnwTMUMAErqKG?format=jpg&name=900x900

also, just realised he is wearing a ring on his wedding ring finger in this photo! Is he signing a Save Me poster? Ooo looks like he might have had a lady friend back in 2016/2017... how cute!  Also his hair looks good here. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ava Jo said:

mmm HOT.

also HOT. 

Does anyone else feel like WDH has been gone forever even though it’s only been a week. I say this as if we know him hahaha, but his lack of Instagram activity really does feel like a friend that has left and gone off the grid! 

btw, @SCSfanz (or anyone else that might know the answer!) I heard that when girls call (older) guys “oppa” in Korean, it can have flirty connotations... is it the same (ie flirty) for when guys call an older female “noona”? 

Was going through old TKEM BTS clips last night.. I didn’t realise Maximus bit or nibbled WDH when they were filing that scene in Haeundae where ES gets shot! And right after the director yells cut, WDH leaps up and tells Maximus that it hurt! So cute. He’s such a good sport! 

also, just realised he is wearing a ring on his wedding ring finger in this photo! Is he signing a Save Me poster? Ooo looks like he might have had a lady friend back in 2016/2017... how cute!  Also his hair looks good here. 

yeah it feels like it's been awhile since he left. i have been on instagram less these days as well since i wasn't expecting any new content haha. 

Oppa and Noona are used when calling male/female who are older than yourself. You also have to be close to them to a certain degree , definitely can't call your colleagues oppa/noona! lol. It doesn't necessarily  mean that you are flirting with them. But if you have been addressing someone as "Mr XXX" and suddenly you call him Oppa. He's going to be like, "oh what's going here?" LOL. 

Yeah i dunno if Maximus bit or nudged WDH , it's so funny and cute hahha. he was totally shocked! LOL!. That smart horse knew who was "down" and needed to be saved HAHAHHAHA! 

• LOL 4

7 hours ago, rocher22 said:

@SweetButtersthis photoshop...they look beautiful together...:wub:

@Ava Joyes, it seems to me that he left a year ago...:)

I think the names ''oppa'' and ''noona'' only mean some closeness.

Im not sure they mean flirting...maybe sometimes...

I think Dohwan just likes to wear rings...:D

DckygiBU8AUch9l?format=jpg%26name=medium

7 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

yeah it feels like it's been awhile since he left. i have been on instagram less these days as well since i wasn't expecting any new content haha. 

Oppa and Noona are used when calling male/female who are older than yourself. You also have to be close to them to a certain degree , definitely can't call your colleagues oppa/noona! lol. It doesn't necessarily  mean that you are flirting with them. But if you have been addressing someone as "Mr XXX" and suddenly you call him Oppa. He's going to be like, "oh what's going here?" LOL. 

Yeah i dunno if Maximus bit or nudged WDH , it's so funny and cute hahha. he was totally shocked! LOL!. That smart horse knew who was "down" and needed to be saved HAHAHHAHA! 

thanks @rocher22 and @SCSfanz! Was just wondering coz I noticed WDH referred to KGE as noona but not KYJ (and they’re both older than him - in fact KYJ is older than KGE I think!) although to be fair, I don’t think I’ve seen any interview where the cast talk about nari / SA 

@SCSfanz LOL yeah he was totally shocked - and then LMH patted Maximus like, don’t blame him, the horse was just concerned about you! TOO CUTE

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

@Ava Jo I feel the same way :bawling:!!! Its like he's gone bye bye, but I just keep telling myself its only for a short bit! Plus 2020 is almost over and then we just have to get through 1 more year after that !!

Ever since WDH has left for military duties, KYJ has also stop posting as frequently which is really weird haha. It was like before WDH left, KYJ was posting stuff all the time then that all changed once he left mewwww. 

6 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

OMG i really love this. Need them in a sageuk NOWWWW

@SCSfanz ME TOO!!! Here's to hoping that happens in 2020 :love:!!

11 hours ago, rocher22 said:

@SweetButtersthis photoshop...they look beautiful together...:wub:

@rocher22 Thankies !!!! The visuals of them together are just amazing !!!!!!! 

I just did this semi subtle oil painting look on WDH:

p1SS4oA.jpg

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1