[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Ye Ji Share Thoughts About Working Together In “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

Stars Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji shared thoughts about working together in tvN’s upcoming drama “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay.”

The drama tells the story of Moon Kang Tae, a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who doesn’t have time for love (played by Kim Soo Hyun), and Go Moon Young, a successful children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and has never known love (played by Seo Ye Ji). After meeting one another, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s emotional wounds.

In addition to seeing Kim Soo Hyun make his first comeback as a lead since he was discharged from the military, viewers are looking forward to the chemistry between Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji.

Kim Soo Hyun commented, “Seo Ye Ji has such a great voice. While filming, I’ve thought several times about how nice her voice is. I think she has the ability to really pull you in.”

Seo Ye Ji described Kim Soo Hyun as the best partner, saying, “He automatically helps you get immersed in your role.” She added, “He’s the mood-maker on set. Whenever Kang Tae arrives, everyone is smiling. Thanks to him, the energy on set is great, and it’s a lot of help.”

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” premieres June 20 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1407273wpp/kim-soo-hyun-and-seo-ye-ji-share-thoughts-about-working-together-in-its-okay-to-not-be-okay

Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Ye Ji Share Thoughts About Working Together In “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun commented, “Seo Ye Ji has such a great voice. While filming, I’ve thought several times about how nice her voice is. I think she has the ability to really pull you in.”

Seo Ye Ji described Kim Soo Hyun as the best partner, saying, “He automatically helps you get immersed in your role.” She added, “He’s the mood-maker on set. Whenever Kang Tae arrives, everyone is smiling. Thanks to him, the energy on set is great, and it’s a lot of help.”

tenor.gif

SEO YE JII YOU REALLY HAVE A GREAT VOICEEEEE 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

seoji can pull him in with her only talking omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

5 minutes ago, parknaeun said:
16 minutes ago, gunhooooo said:

I really had a good laugh back reading all of your posts guys! We all now have 3 days left and we're good to party

hi bro

hahahahhahahahahahahhaha this kid is not done yet!

• Like 3
  • LOL 7