Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

@adamag imagine the burden he is feeling now.seriously, the reviews are not on the actor’s side (except for the trolls) but how the movie itself is crafted.As the captain and creator, he must be feeling guilty not only to the producers but also to the actors and staff who worked so hard. 

That’s life tho. Stand up, move on and learn from it.

recently upload

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@jughead2000Yes no hee kyung wrote its okay that’s love, a very beautiful drama. That’s where i fell in love with jis, jang jae yeol and his spirit friend made me bawl my eyes out. I also recommend dear my friends, another beautiful drama by the same writer about old people, Live too is good, its abt the police.

i find this writer to have no chill when it comes to making you cry. She brings out the beauty in ordinary people relationships without needing to add fantasy elements. Also super realistic and just wonderful. 

• Like 1

I hope someone can upload her MBC interview and put a subs on it.lol She seems like her dork self, Hyojoo that I loved. She was singing IU’s song lmao

Subbed KBS interview too.Jung Woo Sung! Ah such a funny man! Its funny when Hyojoo and him are in sync sarcastically congratulating kdw lol

@solaire yep, I felt peaceful everytime I see her cheery and not awkward.Glad that she has loosened up despite the negativity in naver regarding that LA photo.I thought she will come out scared and awkward after that but no.

Sharing some cute clips from yesterday.Hyo has been working so hard.sigh.

I havent found an HD vid of this flower crown. Director was waiting for her to wear.The other guy refuse to even look.lol

Lucky fan :)

Hyo grabbing her plushie from a fan

Special mention to Jung woo sung, he is such fun to watch.I’m glad he was casted and has joined them throughout the promo.I also love how he seem so unbothered on his public appearances despite his refugee issue.lol

• Like 2

One of my favorite things: Watching Hyo interact with fans. 

Andddd Hyo Joo Oppa is back! Haha, I missed seeing that playful side of her. 

Our Hyo found a new hobby: photobombing her fellow castmates lol